It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky lights up Sky goes dark Sky turns orange...WTF iz going on ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Okay i'm sure if your on ATS you've been noticing these post people are making about the sky lighting up and stuff.
Has anybody noticed at night the sky going orange and i'm not talking about when the sun goes down.
I'm talking about when it's dead at night and the sky turns orange.
Theres video on youtube somewhere where it's after the sun sets and the sky turns orange but, i'm looking for it right now.
Can anybody explain any possibly idea why the sky would ever turn orange in the middle on the night ?

I don't think i've could find it but I know it happens so please tell me what you think...?

Tell me what you think...this is not the video of the orange sky...

www.youtube.com...

HERES THE ORANGE SKY VIDEO!!!!!

The person who made the video claims it happened after 9:00 when it was nightime and that this only last for 5 minutes!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Ggurl777]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
here is you answer
www.xeeatwelve.com...

Now, as the Christ Energy separates more and more from the Anti-Christ Energy and as the alien conflicts increase, there will be many other changes occurring. Time will have lapses and behave almost nonsensically. There will be more time shifts observed where people have spontaneous individual or collective events and some people will age almost overnight. Individual events could happen momentarily, suddenly and unexpectedly. They can feel like fainting events without the feeling of everything going dark. A person might feel one moment they are in a locale, the next moment elsewhere, and the next moment back to the original locale. Some time shifts will be more involved and longer in duration.

Many abnormalities, such as weather events, are being explained away by physical reasons. ORANGE skies are blamed on refraction of raindrops, but, why they have only now begun to occur is not addressed. Droughts and floods are explained away with El Niño and La Niña simultaneously. Newsreaders can sometimes be seen smirking as they deliver the nonsensical reasons for various weather events. The symbolic release of the Four Elements has altered certain “laws” such that they are no longer constant, but have lapses and changes.

Sometimes television broadcasts are interrupted, as the video images seem to stop and start, or they break into a multitude of squares that eventually reform a picture. These video glitches seen on the broadcasts are, in effect, similar to the time shifts occurring now.

I urge you to read the topic
www.abovetopsecret.com...

in short the entire universe is breaking aprt.The light is dismantling the demiurge's evil creation.
rejoice viable will be raptured soon

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Just check the news. Its been on there...something about transfromers blowing or something.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It looks to be caused by a large nearby fire to me. The camera man never gives us a view from behind the house to verify.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

The date on the second video is July 15 and the responses say a week ago. The fire happened more recently than that, didn't it?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
It looks to be caused by a large nearby fire to me. The camera man never gives us a view from behind the house to verify.

Please explain to me how the horizons not orange either but a dark bluish gray color ?

new topics

top topics

join