It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who you going to call? Ghostbusters?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
There are entities, beings, forces, that are not directly observalble to humans, nor can be classified within mankinds limited understanding of "living beings". Some are just lost souls/spirits of humans we call ghosts. While others are classified as "demons" and are basicly misunderstood.

Maybe many of the alien landings are actually policing of these beings. Maybe many aliens are ghostbusters. Maybe this is why many "evil" spirits, and haunted houses, are based in heavily peopled areas so that the "aliens" can't be free to capture.

Who you going to call? What do you think of that?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
There are entities, beings, forces, that are not directly observalble to humans, nor can be classified within mankinds limited understanding of "living beings". Some are just lost souls/spirits of humans we call ghosts. While others are classified as "demons" and are basicly misunderstood.

Maybe many of the alien landings are actually policing of these beings. Maybe many aliens are ghostbusters. Maybe this is why many "evil" spirits, and haunted houses, are based in heavily peopled areas so that the "aliens" can't be free to capture.

Who you going to call? What do you think of that?

Good Morning Michael and peace to you. Are you saying, that the spirits of Demons resort to high traffic areas so as to not be caught, because the "ghostbusters" would have to manifest to catch them or that they conceal themselves in the masses? Could you clarify for me...thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

many ufo/alien sightings has to do with two or four looking around an area and being found. What were they looking for?

I'm trying to sudgest that if some alien forces are like spiritual planetary police, they'd want to do their jobs with as little notice of the general population "humans" as they could. There's been recorded/documented cases of "demonic hauntings" and they mostly seem to be established populated older hoods with dank dark basesments. Maybe the left over demons are hiding out in overly populated areas because an alien "ghostbuster" (policing) team couldn't land and search freely there.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
well, you can't call the ghostbusters because they retired 25 years ago. they are no longer in business. So call on GOD, he will hear you..and you don't even need a phone, just talk to him and ask him to help you.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I was going to say greybusters but this really should be in the paranormal forum I think. there never was a "ghostbusters' btw that was just a movie.
Closest thing you have now is the ghost hunters team... I wouldnt call them.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

many ufo/alien sightings has to do with two or four looking around an area and being found. What were they looking for?

I'm trying to sudgest that if some alien forces are like spiritual planetary police, they'd want to do their jobs with as little notice of the general population "humans" as they could. There's been recorded/documented cases of "demonic hauntings" and they mostly seem to be established populated older hoods with dank dark basesments. Maybe the left over demons are hiding out in overly populated areas because an alien "ghostbuster" (policing) team couldn't land and search freely there.

I believe this to be true. I know the Most High has many jobs for all of his beings, as you too well know.

Are these "left over" demons from the flood or stars that have not been cast into the earth yet? I agree holy with you that they/daemonics cling to darkness. Would not the police force of "Aliens/Ghostbusters" be able to shift phase to be undetected and therefore complete there assignment unnoticed or is the magnetic flux to noticeable to human instruments? Perhaps the abductions are about this very subject. Perhaps they abduct to remove parties out of people that the most high does not want in his temple?

It's funny, I just watched Ghostbusters this last week for the first time in years, but then I know nothing is a coincidence...Peace Friend

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think your talking nonsense mate, what proof do you have? Where did this idea come from?

Your entitled to your belief but you did ask "what do you guys think" and I think you came up with an idea that fits into your belief and typed away any old thing.

Have you seen or heard accounts of little green men chasing ghosts about? I have read alot of research and witness accounts, never heard of this.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

LOL!

That's a pretty crazy theory Incarnated! But in a world where John Lear claims "Soul Catchers On The Moon"... I guess it's pretty tame! Nice way to tie ET's into the Paranormal though.

Perhaps 'they' stuff human souls into their Calamata Olives for their Cosmic Champagne Martini's? Might give it a bit of a ZING!

I dunno... just a theory!

IRM

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
I believe this to be true. I know the Most High has many jobs for all of his beings, as you too well know.

...Perhaps they abduct to remove parties out of people that the most high does not want in his temple?

Many Jobs, we should not try to tie in all the phenomenon under one understanding.

Personally it's clearly understood. It's said we are a life modification planet. There's many jobs to be had and many samples to be taken.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Bad Boy's Bad Boy's... whatcha gonna do ....when they come for you ...

maybe its the other way around and the Aliens are scared of the Demons hiding in the deep dank dark basements ?

nahh i think Slimer would go anywhere if you had some candy to lure him out so i dont know

cant wait to see the new Ghostbusters movie though !

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

...Perhaps they abduct to remove parties out of people that the most high does not want in his temple?

Many Jobs, we should not try to tie in all the phenomenon under one understanding.

Personally it's clearly understood. It's said we are a life modification planet. There's many jobs to be had and many samples to be taken.

I was only referring to the topic as being one of the many jobs the most high assigns. I'm not sure which other phenomenon you are referring to. Perhaps, I should of said, "the most high has a job for everyone he hires/highers"...Be Well

top topics

join