It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Abduct Me, Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Team Locke
reply to post by Religion

NO, You are not on the list.

That is all.

You have a list?

So who is on it?

[edit on 30-8-2008 by misswanderer31]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Aliens will not come here to take you away. Why? It is because of the reason why they do not reveal themselves to the world at large. That reason is GOD. You call yourself “Religion”, but you do not believe in God, for if you did, you would not have posted this line as your signature:

The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments.

Aliens will never come and take you away because the only record (and there is a record) of them taking anyone away from this world is what I and others have found in the Bible. I will tell you a piece of information that might, just might, make you very happy considering that want aliens to rescue you from the earth and everyone in it.

Aliens are real. They have a name and a place of origin and there is a record of them coming to and going from the earth. That record is the Bible. So, if you truly wish to speak to the aliens and ask them to take you away, then you would firstly call them by their name, and secondly you would become a believer in God. Here are the words from the bible that speak of the aliens:

Genesis Chapter 6When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them,
1. 2
2 the sons of heaven saw how beautiful the daughters of man were, and so they took for their wives as many of them as they chose.
3 Then the LORD said: "My spirit shall not remain in man forever, since he is but flesh. His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years."
4 At that time the Nephilim appeared on earth (as well as later), after the sons of heaven had intercourse with the daughters of man, who bore them sons. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown.
5 When the LORD saw how great was man's wickedness on earth, and how no desire that his heart conceived was ever anything but evil,
he regretted that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was grieved.
So the LORD said: "I will wipe out from the earth the men whom I have created, and not only the men, but also the beasts and the creeping things and the birds of the air, for I am sorry that I made them."
But Noah found favor with the LORD.

Notice this line in the Bible, and notice that it comes before the story of the great flood. “At that time the Nephilim appeared on earth (as well as later)...” If you look up the word Nephilim you will find out that the root of the word Nephila is an ancient Babylonian word relating to the constellation Orion. The word Nephilim is speaking of beings from that constellation. As well, notice that the Bible states that they “appeared” on earth, not that they were from another country “on” the earth. Also, it states that they appeared on the earth “as well as later”. This is important because this story of the Nephilim comes before the story of the great flood and the Bible is telling you that they came here before the flood and also after the flood. As we know, God said that he will wipe out “Men” from the earth, not the Nephilim. The Bible says that only Noah found favor with the Lord and that God regretted that he made “Man”, not that he regretted the Nephilim, which is why the Bible tells us that they “appeared” later also. They were not men. They were not of the earth. They were not from the earth, which is why they “appeared.”

The Bible gives us the name of these being to tell you that they are not angles or other spiritual beings, because it says that they had intercourse with the daughters of man, which only physical beings can do. The Bible gives you their name so that if you want to find out the truth, all you need do is research the meaning and origin of this name. The name is very old, but yet so is the book of Genesis, the first book of the Bible. Therefore, only the most ancient meaning the word could obviously apply, that being the ancient Babylonian word relating to a constellation (Orion) in the “Heavens” which is why the Bible also refers to them as the “Sons of Heaven.”

Modern telescopes can see today what man has never before been able to comprehend. Man can see clearly and scientifically that he cannot be alone in the universe. The universe is too big and filled with too many stars and planets. There are billions of forms of life on this one planet alone and it is just a simple mathematical equation now to calculate the possible number of intelligent forms of life that must be in the “Heavens.” And all along, taking a back seat to astronomical observations, is the written words of the Bible stating clearly and obviously, from the very first book, one of the oldest books, that we are not alone in the universe.

But the Nephilim are much wiser than most men are. They fully know that God is real and that our mission here on earth is to do Gods will, not the Nephilims will. If you could sit down with the Nephilim my friend, then I would imagine that they would tell you the following, or something like it,

I know that the world is difficult for you, but gain courage and hope, for all is not seen by man and all is not ended until the Lord of Hosts has returned. Learn from the word of God and all will be well.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I actualy told this to aliens on the roof of my house, no go lol, go to a remote location, a small town w8 for hours... who knows

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
When they come for you can you send us a message that you did arrive well?

Some part of Mother Bhumi would be missing it is sad for that...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

If i had a dollar for every-time i have wished to be taken away from this planet i would be a rich man.

Sadly, if they exist, they're very picky.

I'm never on anybody's list.

Cosmic...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
same here. Please abduct me o travelers of the sky... so I could call off work tonight!

(I'll bring the don perion)

If you serious about this, head to the ET highway in Nevada. you would fit in there perfectly..
edit on 15-11-2010 by AnotherCLou because: added who knows what.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't fancy being abducted, but being invited to leave would be nice. I'd need to be able to bring my wife and my cats though...after all, there may not be any fresh meat where they take me.

Rev

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If you remain strong and true to your mission then you will be rescued. If you give in and lose your will, then you will become part of the world from which you yearn to be freed.

The greys are little souless buggars and you don't want to be in their company. (abduction)

Stay strong and soon the bus will come around the corner. You already have a ticket, don't throw it away.

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

And what makes you think other planets are better than this one, I wonder?

Besides, not all planets are habitable by the Human species. Although, I'm sure it could be somehow arranged for your Soul to be transfered/reembodied on another more adequate body for whichever planet you would be residing in, but that would kind of defeat the purpose...

Earth is a schoolhouse for the development of Souls. If you're here it is for a reason. If you're here it means you still have a couple of lessons to learn. And finally, if you are here, it is most likely that you have come by your own accord.

What did you expect anyways? A lazy care-free complacent life? Was that it?
No one can grow, develop and mature without struggle, friction and conflict. I'd suggest you learn that.

Kind regards!

edit on 15-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Spell-check corrections.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I find it funny how so many people think that ETs just fly around the galaxy in their luxurious hi-tech spacecrafts and that's it. You think they don't have any other personal concerns or matters to attend to other than surf the galaxy in their shiny UFOs?
It's funny how how people think that they (ETs) are only pending on Humans when there are so many million other worlds out there.

The same way so many people pay little to no attention to extraterrestrial life, so too do many ETs show no interest in the human species on planet Earth.

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but if you really want to make contact, I can pretty much assure you this would not be the way to do so (whining about the "injustices" of Earth life on an Internet forum).

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but if you really want to make contact, I can pretty much assure you this would not be the way to do so (whining about the "injustices" of Earth life on an Internet forum).

How would you suggest someone go about making contact?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher09

honestly, I was just sitting on my roof for bout 5-6hrs, and thay came...
Thay make owl sounds, thats how u know u did it.
It was in a small town bout 1k populace, and in a remote location, thay only come when im alone ;(

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond CreationThe greys are little souless buggars and you don't want to be in their company. (abduction)

Why do people keep saying this? Where is the proof?

*sticks fingers in ears* LALALALALACAN'THEARYOULALALALALA

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Apparently all you need is a boat, a stereo and a Vanilla Ice CD. Put the stereo in the boat, put the Vanilla Ice CD in the stereo. Turn up real loud. Then sail to just off the coast of Somalia and give those little boat men the finger every now and then.

You will be abducted guarenteed.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
As one saying goes - you can´t find happiness from outside world, you can only create it within. I´ve learned it from my experiences. There´s no point escaping somewhere else if you don´t change within. I recommend every day meditation, walks in nature, good music, doing something you really like to do and giving up media and news - I´ve done that over the past year and I am much more happy. Then one day maybe beings from other worlds will come and invite you to join them, because you are one of these amazing people on this planet, who have found a ways to create happiness while living on Earth
. A friend of mine said it well - it´s much harder to create light in darkness, than to be in light all the time. Maybe that´s the whole point of our lives in this planet.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
As one saying goes - you can´t find happiness from outside world, you can only create it within. I´ve learned it from my experiences. There´s no point escaping somewhere else if you don´t change within. I recommend every day meditation, walks in nature, good music, doing something you really like to do and giving up media and news -.

I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just quit watching the news

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

This is the BEST advise I'd give, watch some old reruns and forget about the world for a few hours a day, YOU WILL FEEL BETTER....

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Instead of whining about this planet you should think of solutions on how to improve it.

One day we can all gather arround and discuss our solutions and chose the best ones and create our own government. (yeah what a big joke ...)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I long for the days of old, when discoveries were made, and new lands found, and men were free to do as they pleased. Today, everything is bought up, controlled, pre-packaged. I too am sick of this world, I am considering, venturing out, to some remote wilderness, and live off the land, without govt scrutiny, without the incumberances of a sick society. One with nature, One with the Universe.

But to do so, I would have to sacrafice, the love of my family, the companionship of my friends, and the "creature comforts" that our society offers, not to mention the medical care required in times of emergency.

So, while I wish for a better life, I wonder, is this as good as it gets?

Difficult decision.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join