It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Abduct Me, Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Please, I know there are not humans who read this board, and the internet espically. I ask of you to please, show mercy and to please abduct me. I want off this planet, I want to be taken away, to any habitable planet ANYWHERE in the universe. I do not care where, just please, I beg any alien race to take me away. I do not want to be here any longer, I am sick of this planet and everyone dying in front of my eyes, wars, violence, criminals, corrupt governments. I can't stand it anymore.

Beam me up.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
you miss the point that you have to earn your passage offworld. There is no free rides. You have to get it right, but the reward is there waiting for those that do.

A good start might be for you to find a reason to want to live here. Go outside, feel the breezes, enjoy the sunshine, have hope (hope is free) that some day in some way this will all make sense and work out for the best. It does.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Religion
I want off this planet, I want to be taken away, to any habitable planet ANYWHERE in the universe

You really should be careful what you ask for. Just image if the "Dracos" take you to their planet where you would be enslaved and fed just enough to keep you alive...or what about Planet Harkonen, very nasty place, or let's not forget the Planet of the Apes....hmmmm, so are you sure you are willing to go anywhere?

Actually, there are some slave drivers on Hoth and Tatooine paying good money for wimpy, whiny pathetic humans that are too gutless to put up or shut up, so perhaps we could come to some type of arrangement? hehehehehe

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Religion

i know what u mean sometimes i just wish that it could happen to me aswell i mean i would be terrified but id still want it to happen this planet needs to sort itself out but we all have to chip in.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I am right there with you,bud. If they landed in my yard tomorrow and offered me a ride on their ship, I'd get on it without hesitation, not even a second thought.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If you are this way ONLY because of the media, i advise you to take a strict diet of 3 comedies a day for a month and total abstenance of any fear-inducing media within the same time period. The world is not some out of control hell-hole beyond redemption, really its not. Every day i go outside it looks pretty peaceful where i life. Birds a chirping away, people are doing their thing and some are even having a good time. Sure we need to get some work done but it's not like you could get beaten, eaten and torn apart limb from limb by some hellbent terorrists with rabies and nukes tied on their backs.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Harman]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

certain parts of the world its like hell on earth

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You don;t need aliens to remove you from what you dislike about this planet. You can abduct yourself by radically changing your relationship to your own mind. The first step is to realize that you are NOT your mind, and that you can, with some practive, pull back a little from your mind. This is a new dimension of consciousness, and out of that can come total freedom and a sense of purpose you have never before felt--not in this life anyway.

best,

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

Yeah, and certain parts of the world are peaceful. But that is not news. Or would you be drawn to a newscast that had as a headline 'Nothing happened in The Netherlands! 63th year of peace and no war in sight!'

I mean, be involved in the worldly affairs but not untill the point that you get depressed. Learned it myself that being depressed by things bigger than yourself and only to be seen on the media isn't useful at all so why do it?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

NO, You are not on the list.

That is all.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

That's right, my friend. Don't despair and remember that we are all here, at this specific time, on this specific planet, for a reason. You are longing for a peaceful world.. what mental bonds can you break to allow yourself the freedom to do the good works waiting to be poured from your hands? Is your life a trap? I tell you this: It is an illusion. If you have two feet, or even two wheels, you can get yourself into a new life and never look back. Just trust that your judgment is sound and you will go where you need to be.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Ireland cant be so bad that you desire a way out to another place that isnt home and never will be. Seeing this syndrome played out in movies and in real life demonstrates the need for many individuals not just yourself to escape the reality of the world they live in and leave it all behind as if to start over. There is no reset button life and your total being is the sum of your experiences both physical and emotional from your conception to your present self. Greener pastures are something that everyone reaches for striving to obtain their entier life and the worst part is no matter how much wealth people aquire or possessions their merely extensions of the individual themself. Abandoning these precepts is to walk the desert of the unknown adrift on the seas of madness.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It sure is good to know that some people here on ATS feel like I do. Cool, one of the rare moments of my life that I actually have a puzzle piece to fit on the rest.

I believe aliens are better that this. Someday....

ParaFreaky
(Grace)

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
hes been taken, close thread. Be careful of what you wish for.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You know, if you're asking, it's not really an abduction.
It's more akin to hitchhiking.

Why don't you give us five good reasons we should pick you as opposed to anyone else.
What are you bringing to the table? (btw we don't use tables)

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Religion
Please, I know there are not humans who read this board, and the internet espically. I ask of you to please, show mercy and to please abduct me. I want off this planet, I want to be taken away, to any habitable planet ANYWHERE in the universe. I do not care where, just please, I beg any alien race to take me away. I do not want to be here any longer, I am sick of this planet and everyone dying in front of my eyes, wars, violence, criminals, corrupt governments. I can't stand it anymore.

Beam me up.

try stop looking at the negative aspects of life and start looking at the positive sides, and yes there are some beautiful things to see on this planet, and some extremely good people, they are out there but people choose to ignore them and ignore the good things in life, why dont you try and make a difference instead of opting for the easy way out, good v evil has been around since beginning of time get used to it , you think other planets will be better? no they wont....yin and yang is universal not just planetary, you think when you die your soul wont still be fighting for something? anyway just my 2 cents , wake up and start LIVING!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindsmog

Don't worry, according to his/hers own words he has already left (unfortunately the reality says otherwise).

I think it's a sad case

-v

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

and some are like heaven ...again focusing on the negative....

if you don't believe there is such places then i suggest you get out and travel more, i have found some very nice friendly people all over the world, some amaze me and some leave me in awe, heres an image for you to look at if you lack inspiration

www.secretcovenevada.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I don't know if I would want humans coming to my planet. Why don't you stay where you are and learn to cope with what you have there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join