It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a Mason - Gee what a surprise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Horned Hand or The Mano Cornuto :
This gesture is the satanic salute, a sign of recognition between and allegiance of members of Satanism or other unholy groups.

Excerpt above from the "Satanic Bible"

Take a look at the photos and decide for yourself.

Ahmadinejad

Bush

King Abdullah & Putin

[edit on 11-8-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad is a fan of rock music. Bush is giving the hook'em horns salute since he's from Texas. Abdullah has an itch on his palm.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Okay,
So your assertion that Ahmadinejad is a Mason comes from the hand signal, nothing else?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
When I was about 14, I used to go to an underage rock night.
And on the way home, the bus would be packed with us "metalheads".

And we would all wave like that at someone as they got off the bus, to each other, I remember walking down the street as the bus drove off to see a wall of people waving like that.

It didn't mean we were masons.
It meant we listened to music that hurts your ears.

Of course, Ahmadinejad could just be Slipknots biggest fan. Who knows?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfisolated
I remember walking down the street as the bus drove off to see a wall of people waving like that.

It didn't mean we were masons.

Also, that hand gesture isn't used in Freemasonry anyway, so the whole thread is sort of beside the point.

In rock music, Gene Simmons claims he was the first to use it, and he makes it on the cover of the Kiss "Love Gun" album, which came out around '77 if memory serves. But even earlier than that was Ronnie James Dio, who sang with Elf in the late '60's, and reached superstardom in the '70's as the lead singer of Rainbow.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

This is another false and ludicrous post.

Even in your own OP you refer to it as a sign of 'Satanism' and not masonry.

I bet if you asked the Satanists on this board they wouldn't want their name associated with Masonry!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Actually, the Iranian Revolution resulted in a significant persecution of Freemasons in Iran -- as it did almost any other group of persons not explicitly in line with the revolution. The Grand Lodge of Iran was forced into exile. With the assistance of the Grand Lodges of Massachusetts, New York, and Pennsylvania, the Grand Lodge of Iran (in Exile) has been permitted to continue to exist.

Some information regarding this may be found at: Iranica

The idea that the President of Iran, who is vetted by the theocracy, would be a member of a prohibited organization is laughable.

Really, can't you do better research than this?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
geez another thread like this? so what are ozzy concerts secretly all masons!
i never even saw that as a mason symbol so I dont know where people are getting it from. I also read the masonic books the original first editions and never saw that symbol in a any of the handbooks or traveling manuals. where are you getting this from? sauce plz

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
I also read the masonic books the original first editions and never saw that symbol in a any of the handbooks or traveling manuals. where are you getting this from? sauce plz

I agree with most of this post, actually, but...

Really? The first edition of the masonic books -- all of them?

And in answer to your call for sauce, I offer.... Alfredo.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by driley

sauce is internet dialect for source and is a popular catch phrase of the bond movies going back to goldfinger.

I have not read every one except the ones I own. Its amazing how many questions there always are when all of the questions have always been in print from the masonic library or in traveling books. Its often said that the masons are not a secret society but a society of secrets. Why people make up stuff is pure fanfic it seems and I dont mind it as long as the story is good.

Also the Wachowskis are not masons one of them is a woman so its impossible!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

What you have posted does not even remotely comes close to linking any of those individuals with Freemasonry. FAIL.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Is it just me? or ATS is being invaded by hordes of loonies both of those that believe all kind of conspiracies without even investigating and also those pro Glenn Beck republicans?

The site is/used to be great since most of the members usually investigate something before posting it. Now it's full of reptilian satanism posts

For your information that hand sign is used in many different cultures, in buddhism we call it Karana Muddhra and it's used against demons. I think that in catholic exorcisms it's used in a similar way..

It was La Vey who changed the meaning for such sign in America.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Szerablyn]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Massive thread fail.

1. The sign of the horns is not a Masonic gesture.
2. Freemasonry is illegal in Iran.

To claim that the the President of Iran is therefore a Freemason based on his exhibiting the sign of the horns is therefore nothing short of ridiculous.

C'mon, can we lift the standards in this place?!!! PLEASE!!! It's becoming a joke.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
Massive thread fail.

1. The sign of the horns is not a Masonic gesture.

I thought it meant he's a Longhorns fan or somesuch.

So sue me for being wrong.

new topics

top topics

join