It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Photos Which are Real and Which are fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
With all the war mongering going on I needed a break so went looking through some old videos I had filed away...

This first one is a collection of stills since Roswell...

Part Two

Real Amazing Alien Photos

Alien autopsy area 51 real and new -- Roswell UFO

This one is freaky... it starts out as a prank but you need to watch it to the end...

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
There's a picture of an alien on a rooftop in the second video. It reminds me of a story that happened not too long ago to me.

It's funny how you don't really want to talk about such things. However here it goes.

I have a couple of dogs and as dogs do I have to let them out. Sometimes I'll stand out in the back yard to wait on them. About 3 weeks ago I was standing in my back yard very very late into the night when I became aware of being watched. I looked up and there for about a second and a half was what looked like a humanoid crawling to spy on me. It was kinda holding it self up crouched real low with its head up high to get a better look. it was powdery white, and it kinda looked like that alien picture of the roof. When it seen me see it, it does this 180 still on hands and feet down low and flashes off in a skamper.

I passed it off in my mind as a very white cat. However some things just don't make sense. Why would a cat scurry off the moment I noticed it? From the second and a half I seen it, it looked nothing like a cat.

I said it was late at night but It wasn't "late" for me. I do most of my work at night and sleep in the daytime.

I had to add that i noticed this figure on the roof of the house that is about 150 feet off the back of my house. There was a small tree and a backyard spotlight. Maybe the humanoid was peaking over the tree and the amazingly white skin reflected my backyard spot light. I wish I could see it again.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Not sure about most of these, though some of them are particularly hard to disprove.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great thread Zorgon!
I wanted to start a thread like this in the future...hey you jumped me! I thorougly enjoy this thread!
great job!

Star and a Flag!

Here is what i Think and know!

PART ONE!

* 0:10- was discussed on ATS, the same as image 0:59 only in colour, i say it could be authentic.
* 0:26- still say it is authentic.
* 1:17- real
* 2:34- skulls are fake,proven!
* 2:57- real
* 3:46- real
the rest i did not mention is fake

PART 2

* All fake

PART 3

* All fake

PART 4

* This scared the living S$%@ out of me! by the looks of it, it looks fake the lst piece where he hits the alien! But in the room WOOOH!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GUNSINWAR
Great thread Zorgon!
I wanted to start a thread like this in the future...hey you jumped me! I thorougly enjoy this thread!
great job!

Thanks Sorry to scoop you... I had been sitting on it for a while too... but it seems between Bigfoot and War with Russia people are busy..

Yup that last one... in the room... that has to be about the best I have seen fake or real... I don't think Hollywood could have done better... The thing was actually talking...

I was hoping this would trigger others to bring out photos I may not have seen before.

Oh well we give it some time

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IncarnatedInteresting story... so this one was so small you compare it to a cat? or was that just what came to mind as a comparison?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
they all look fake to me, except the skulls, which were the result of head binding (not the one called alien skull, that one looks fake), however, i've never been abducted or had a close encounter that i recall, so i'm basing the "fake" on observation of the imagery and comparative analysis with actual ancient artifacts.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great thread.

Unfortunately I cannot watch Youtube videos at work (damn Internet security), but I was wondering if the videos include the Alien Interview ET.

What is your opinion about the Alien Interview ET Zorgon? I know it has been discussed to death here on ATS but somehow nobody can come up with good arguments why it is a hoax. Sometimes the thread about it gets a bump to the first page but I notice most skeptics just ignore the footage, and the ones that don't claim it's a puppet which I find is possible but unlikely.

[edit on 15/8/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81
Unfortunately I cannot watch Youtube videos at work (damn Internet security), but I was wondering if the videos include the Alien Interview ET.

Nope
I will go find that one right now...

Five Part Pod Cast (I will just post the links)

Alien Interview Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Alien Interview Part 2
www.youtube.com...
Alien Interview Part 3
www.youtube.com...
Alien Interview Part 4
www.youtube.com...
Alien Interview Part 5
www.youtube.com...

I think this is the best video copy... all the segments are 10 minutes

Interview with alien part 1

Interview with alien part 2
www.youtube.com...

Interview with alien part 3
www.youtube.com...

Interview with alien part 4 This has the whole uncut tape
www.youtube.com...

Interview with alien part 5
www.youtube.com...

Interview with alien part 6
www.youtube.com...

Interview with alien part 7
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81most skeptics just ignore the footage, and the ones that don't claim it's a puppet which I find is possible but unlikely.

I have found that skeptics will vanish when they cannot give a good explanation or resort to personal attacks.. John and I have long said there were secrets astronauts... we were ridiculed etc... then I posted the PBS NOVA program ASTROSPIES... funny how not one skeptic appeared there and thus the thread fell off the table...

But I have not once been harassed about secrets astronauts since

I think the biggest problems many have with this is the spiritual aspect... but since I know reincarnation is real... I don't have a problem with this...

One thing I do not ever understand is that even religious people say the soul goes to heaven and the flesh remains behind... so why is this a problem for so many?

This interview is hard to judge but the analysis around it and the seriousness of the presentation does help... but my having spoken directly with Bob about the saucer drive kinda puts me into a bias situation...

I mean if we accept the fact that there was a spaceship that was reverse engineered it is only logical to assume that there was someone inside it... so at the very least we would have a body

And the fact that Bob is now working back at Los Alamos doesn't hurt either despite the wiseass cracks about being a janitor...

:shk:

[edit on 15-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I think the biggest problems many have with this is the spiritual aspect... but since I know reincarnation is real... I don't have a problem with this...

One thing I do not ever understand is that even religious people say the soul goes to heaven and the flesh remains behind... so why is this a problem for so many?

This interview is hard to judge but the analysis around it and the seriousness of the presentation does help... but my having spoken directly with Bob about the saucer drive kinda puts me into a bias situation...

I mean if we accept the fact that there was a spaceship that was reverse engineered it is only logical to assume that there was someone inside it... so at the very least we would have a body

And the fact that Bob is now working back at Los Alamos doesn't hurt either despite the wiseass cracks about being a janitor...

:shk:

[edit on 15-8-2008 by zorgon]

I've watched this interview over and over

it's difficult to know for sure of course

but in Part 3 - the one thing that stands out as something that doesn't sound fictitious to me is the comment about the high rate of attrition among the scientists involved in the project

the mention of the ego situation - not being able to handle the difference - being frustrated by the comparison of the two levels of intelligence

really struck me - a ring of truth there

the spiritual part - amazing

since it's difficult to have that conversation among ourselves without bringing extraterrestrials into it - I understand why that might be something that really throws people

but to me - seems to flesh out the whole story

as far as the video goes - even if it's fake - it troubles me on some level - it bothers my conscience

I know that's not evidence - but it's a good piece of emotional manipulation if it's fake

new topics

top topics

join