It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guests wanted for next UFO TV special

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hi all

I record the next four shows in the Now THAT'S Weird TV series in Buckinghamshire on August 30th and 31st and am looking for guests who have had a recent UFO sighting, or have had abduction experiences.

I am also inviting people to be part of the audience for both days who can get to the location under their own steam and are available for filming 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. Saturday (2nd show will be LIVE from 8 - 9 p.m.) and Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Ross

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hello
I would be interested in joining the audience. I have had UFO sightings but dont have much evidence, main sighting back in mid 90s west Wales, it is documented in local newspaper and on 1 website with many witnesses .
Regards.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Drop me a line at [email protected] and I will send you details of how you can be in the audience for the next shows.

Ross

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Howdy Ross,

I have just sent you an email containing a question, but I will also ask it here just so your answer can be shared by anyone with similar concerns as myself.

I have had abduction experiences my whole life, but I have kept these experiences a secret from my family and friends.

My girlfriend knows, but I am even uncomfortable talking to her about these experiences. I like to think that I am perceived as a down to Earth kind of fellow and would hate to be judged, just because I have been unlucky enough to have had some pretty strange experiences that I cannot explain nor prevent.

Is there a way that I could help your show without revealing my identity?

Also kudos for trying to shed some light on a controversial and ridiculed subject, that to some is a very serious, life altering problem.

This subject is pretty much untouchable in the UK and if it wasn't for the recent spate of sightings and newspaper coverage I am sure that I wouldn't be writing this message now.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Martindoolittle

Thanks for this and yes I got your e-mail and have replied to that.

Ross

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
damn, september i could have done, August i cant due to work commitments.

Good to see youve got another 4 shows Ross, well done. Make sure they check that audio feed

i hope it continues as ive seen three ufo's, had a meteor fly over my head at 200ft and i live a stones throw from Dechmont Law home of scotlands most famous ufo landing / abuduction attempt.

I also got the first response from the MOD with regards to the Jersey sightings which i posted here on ATS along with all my other experiences. Id love to be in the audience or even chat about my experiences one day.

Keep up the good work.

Troy.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by zeetroyman]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Love to have you in the audience sometime, just let me know when you want to come down to Milton Keynes to the studio. (Is your passport up to date lol!)

Ross

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
sure, ill deffinetely be down to attend one of the shows.

might want to have a word with your prop man about that procariously placed laptop in the last show ( milton keynes ufo )

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

Hi nomadrush/Ross,

Admittedly I don't know anything about your show but I have a question which I hope you won't mind answering honestly.

How much research do you intend to put into the integrity of the so called abductee's before you throw them in front of a camera or behind the mic? If you are serious about the validity of these topics, and don't wish to do the UFOlogical movement (as a whole) harm, then it would be advisable to do your homework first.

All 'we' need now is for you to put some kooks on the air and make us all look like idiots, because let's face it, though there is a nucleus of truth to the phenomena, majority of the reports (but not all) are due to hoaxes, misidentification's, attention mongers and mental illness.

I look forward to hearing other members accounts of how balanced and researched your show turns out to be! I hope you do a good job!

IRM

[edit on 12/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
We do try to vet the applicants for guest slots before they go on, but abduction is one of the hardest to "prove" one way or the other.

It has been said that the alpha-wave patterns of the brain change ofter a true abduction, but the sceptics have other reasons as to why that happens.

Ross

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

I agree, abduction is hard to prove. I don't envy your task of vetting. I hope it all goes well for you...

...and for us

Good luck,

IRM

sty

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Bristol - UK here, I am interested if possible to join your audience. Can you provide the address of the studio / postcode (i am not sure U2U is working)
Regards,
STY

PS: how do you manage to get negative points on your BTS???

[edit on 12-8-2008 by sty]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hiya

If you'd like to be in the audience e-mail me at [email protected]

As for the MINUS BTS POINTS - perhaps one of the mods can have a look at what's happened there?

Ross

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hi Ross

I'd love to come down and see the taping, but I need to check dates with people - whats the latest you'd need to know by?

Nef

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Next filming dates are the weekend of August 30th and 31st. Filming will take place in Buckinghamshire UK.

Ross

top topics

join