It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As an American I am furious

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Just exactly right!!! Israel is there for a reason that many here on this board disagree with. Perhaps they have they're own agenda, maybe hate the way our country finances them. They may be right but what Hinky says is more to the point of our problems here that need fast and accurate remedies. To hear some talk, they can't wait for the US to become a third world country in power and economy. Thats fine with me, Just make sure when the guano hits the fan, don't ask for our help and money to fix the problems. We just might not be able to because we let to many despots in other countries and lawbreakers here get away with stepping on us.

Zindo

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
reply to post by Anon830426

I don't mean to sound disrespectful really, but it's hard to take your claims of Islamic countries not being Islamic countries seriously. They hang and excute and imprison people according to shariah law there's nothing 'christianized' about them.

What you seem to be arguing is semantics over the interpretations of Islam with each country. That doesn't make a country less of an Islamic country though.

I am sure you do not mean to no, and I do not see any disrespect.

I did not claim Islamic countries are not Islamic countries (Please read carefully) What I state is that not all ARAB countries are Islamic countries.

Lebanon-Christian country- They are of two sect that prior to knowing any Lebanese I never heard of these sectc, (Druiz and Marronites and pardon me if I mispelled these, I lost contact with a good Lebanese friend over the years.) How ever Muslims do reside there (they are the minority, and most are the Palestinian refugees.)

Syria (Same as Lebanon)
Egypt has a strong Christian following, althouh I can not recall the name of their sect (it is very much simular to Catholicism) and the uprise in Christianity in Egypt has been increasing since the 80's.

If you were to order the international channel and watch Arabic music videos, you would see that they dress very sexy, promote alcohol etc, the arabic entertainment industry comes from said countries. KSA, Yemen (and other ISLAMIC countries) would never allow that. So to say that Lebanon is under sharia'a law is another thing.

It is up to you to take it seriously or not. As of the Sharia'a law, of course, if there is a large amount of Muslims there will be sharia'a courts in place that would only apply to Muslims, but not to those of other religions.

Here in Malaysia (A muslim country) the Muslim Malays live among the Chinese Buddhists, taoists, christians and the Indian Hindhus, Sikhs, Christians. Sharia'a law only applies to the Malay Muslims. It would never be implemented on the other races of different religion unless they revert to Islam. :-)

This could all be researched easily by google. If you do not wish to take my word for it than do some research.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by SR

The US used to hang people. And fry them on the chair. Now they just paralyse them and hope the cocktail of drugs isn't hurting them as much as they are known to do, before they (hopefully) die in silent agony. And the US has "God" written all over everything. Is that christianised?

Are some states still using the electric chair?

<< 1   >>

join