It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Issac Hayes died almost two years ago!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow, sometimes a 'switched timeline' thread can get all kinds of similar responses, and apparently, after seeing this one, negative ones too.

So its okay to swear that Mickey Rooney died already, but to feel like you knew Issac Hayes was dead is wrong.

I think a majority of the posters in this thread are just acting mean. I guess you haven't been around ATS long enough to have seen the multiple timeline shift threads. You all need to relax with your inquisition.

In my timeline, Issac Hayes just recently passed away. However, his career died two years ago when he decided to quit the roll of 'the Chef' because South park made fun of Scientology.

DocMoreau

Death - Inconsistencies
Something has changed, timeline?

[edit on 17/8/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well, I don't really care what most believe and accept as their personal reality either.

From what I've seen, there's a strong chance that he did have a second chance or a different body. Maybe even some replacement like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Come to think of it.....some of ATS administration may also be cloned while at the ranch.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau

I think a majority of the posters in this thread are just acting mean. I guess you haven't been around ATS long enough to have seen the multiple timeline shift threads. You all need to relax with your inquisition.

And look at the forums they are in.

Could a thread on time line shifts be in this forum? Sure. But presented the way this one was, it doesnt merit being in an "intellectual cafe."

Starting your thread with the attitude that you cannot tolerate anyone who disagrees with you isnt intellectual, but its opposite.

None of this was presented in such as way as to examine its Philosophical, Psychological or Metaphysical aspects. I dont think thats mean. Insisting that anyone who disagrees with you might be in the "shallow end" might qualify, however.

I personally just expect more quality in this forum than a "I lost my keys did ALIENS hide them?" kind of post.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
I don't care what you think. How about that?

I'm my own fascist. This is my reality.

I own this. Your opinion only means what I allow it to mean.

So, you will be sent to the gulag in my head and tortured until death.

Does that sound sane? Go play tennis.

How about if you don't care what others think , don't make a topic.
then you won't have to read what others think.

I was just giving that troll a hard time! I forgot about this thread.

Oh well. I don't know why this happened... but yeah dude he was dead.... and it could have possibly been from that stroke.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Well one way to be able to make a 100% accurate prediction is to predict some persons death, and not to give any time in relation to it.

It isnt that I am totally opposed to the whole time shift thing, I just really question that this has anything to do with it. I have mistakenly thought some older entertainer was dead after they dropped out of the public eye, only to find out later they werent.

Is this really Philosophy, Psychology and Metaphysics?

Okay...

I predict that Ozzy will die sometime soon and Zakk Wylde and all the guitar ass kissers will make a big deal out of it, and somehow someone will mention Dimebag....he's still dead, right? And then Jerry will come out and mention Layne, and then Sharon and the whole crew will come out and do some stupid skit... and it will be sponsored by MTV. Won't that be weird, considering MTV hasn't played anything close to rock music since they cancelled 120 minutes.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying.... I thought Lady Bird Johnson had died years ago (perhaps twenty years ago) and I "thought" I even remembered her funeral. But alas, she just "died" recently. Time Flips? Maybe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join