Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Issac Hayes died almost two years ago!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
There have been a lot of "time skip" threads lately, where people are feeling like they have changed scenarios of time, where one event happens in their lives, only to find out a while later that the evnt happened. I've kept an open mind about this, because I had a similar experience a few years ago where I thought Ozzy was dead, but I thought maybe it was the radio playing a joke.

Wll... seems as if I was wrong. I did experience the news that Ozzy had died, much like almost two years ago, maybe less, I had heard Issac Hayes died.
This is significant, because a few days ago I was talking to my bass player about old funk albums and whatnot, and Issac Hayes came up during the conversation, and I had mentioned how Issac Hayes had died. He was sure he hadn't died, but I was positive he had. I guess we were both right, in a way.

Issac Hayes died today (now yesterday, but # time because it's starting to fall apart). Rest in Peace, my brother. I'm not black, by the way... but screw it. We're all the same, and if you deny that, I have nothing to say to you other then "Hi, how's the weather?" because you just don't get anything except small talk and conversation as deep as a kiddie pool. Don't comment here if you wanna swim in the shallow end. You're making a big mistake and you're too asleep to know it. Somebody, make this seem logical to the illogical logics in the house before they kill us with their brilliant goddam genius about how they are going to save the world with denial.

Bitter? You bet. # the normality. It's gone.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I do know he had a stoke 2 years ago
maybe thats what you remember?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Now are you sure you didn't confuse the death of Barry White (2003) with Isaac Hayes? They both sounded a lot alike. I am not dismissing your timeline issue, because I have something similar going on with the whole challenger explosion. I am just throwing out a possibility for a normal solution.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

That's correct, he also quit doing "Chef" on South Park around that time. I remember it was because of the scientology episode.

I was a big fan of Isaac's compositions, he will be missed.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
No I remember Barry White, too.

Issac Hayes died sometime within the last two years (excluding today. I just read it... and I flipped the # out). Anybody else remember this? Don't rationalize this anymore. It cannot be done. It can only be used to oppress realization and hurt people. There are charlatans out there, but that is a risk you must judge for yourself.

Something major is happening, and please somebody reach out here. Insanity is not a fun feeling.

Oh and Drwizard, do you remember this? Or do you just remember him quitting "South Park"?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Evilbat.... no. He died. Dead. Done. Dust. Back to the soil.

Maybe you remember different, but that does not mean I'm wrong in my own reality.

As completely "batty" as that sounds.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Sounds fair to me
I myself thought a few others had passed away
yet it wasn't until this year

I only bring up the stroke because well that is what I remember reading

And the south park stuff well I think him quitting was honestly because
of health that's just my opinion.

Not saying any ones wrong

{squeak}

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Sorry, but this is insane - Isaac Hayes had a child in 2006.

I have to say - your illogically logical logic has no foundation, no support neither on a physical nor metaphysical nor metaphorical plane.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I don't care what you think. How about that?

I'm my own fascist. This is my reality.

I own this. Your opinion only means what I allow it to mean.

So, you will be sent to the gulag in my head and tortured until death.

Does that sound sane? Go play tennis.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Just because you believe it doesn't mean that you arent wrong. I don't know when this whole "time has shifted" nonsense started on ATS but it's getting old quick. People "know" incorrect things all the time. For example, you lose your keys and "know" you put them down when you entered the door but they are later found in a jacket pocket. However, many of you just blame the demons or faeries or whatever you want to make your lives a little more interesting.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The beginning of your post made sense, but by the end you had me confused.

Anyway, maybe you've experienced some sort of shift from one universe to our own and in your original universe, he died earlier. Perhaps of that stroke a few years back. After all, there exist an infinite number of universes in which an infinite number of scenarios play out differently.

If you didn't physically leap from one to another, perhaps you visited an alternate universe in a dream.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You know IMO it is possible to switch between alternate universes by changing your whole identity. In fact, I think we do that more often than not. Perhaps you did something like that unconsciously.

A few days ago I wanted to cross a road with my car. I was on a sand road, so I didn't have right of way. I looked left, right and forward. I was quire sure that there was no car in front of me. Crossed into to the paved road, and suddenly I noticed a car 40ft in front of me. Perhaps I didn't pay enough attention, but I can swear to my grave that there was no car in front of me before I crossed.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch

How about if you don't care what others think , don't make a topic.
then you won't have to read what others think.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
OP,

If this has happened before then it is highly likely that you are merely prone to this kind of very common psychological phenomenon in which you misconstrue reality through a fault in your memory which is replaced by a reconstruction in which you truly believe.

The first time it might have been significant, but two times is no coincidence...

Now I'm sure I've replied to a thread axactly like this not too long ago...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

New favorite post, regardless of context...
...starred.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
On topic, there have been a few things that have happened, some of which are pretty recent, which I am completely positive I have experienced in some way before, that HAVE HAPPENED before this time, but unlike most deja-vu or what have you, I can trace it to no dream, no similar physical experience that may be any help at all. But I KNOW it and react accordingly. The repetition is crystal to me.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Orion Crystal Ice]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i thought he had dies a couple years back too, perhaps I was confused, but maybe you are onto something :dunno:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well one way to be able to make a 100% accurate prediction is to predict some persons death, and not to give any time in relation to it.

It isnt that I am totally opposed to the whole time shift thing, I just really question that this has anything to do with it. I have mistakenly thought some older entertainer was dead after they dropped out of the public eye, only to find out later they werent.

Is this really Philosophy, Psychology and Metaphysics?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Did you know i heard just last night that Ernest Borgnine was alive?

Shoot, he's been dead for many years according to the news- i recall vividly his "widow" launching the skin care line about the same time.

I dont know or trust any more death reports lately. Maybe they died in someones universe but not this current one we all seem to be stuck in- it gets weirder and weirder.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution