It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am An Extraterrestrial, Watch My Video! [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by Amaterasu

You do know that the CIA has V2K tech - "Voice to Skull..." That's what that sounds like.

Are you referring to HAARP Mind control frequencies?

Do you have a link on the "Voice to Skull"?

www.youtube.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

stalkednewyork.blogspot.com...

mindcontrol.twoday.net...

www.ipetitions.com...

blog.360.yahoo.com...

www.mindhacks.com...

janebauer.blogspot.com...

newsgroups.derkeiler.com...

thehiddenevil.wordpress.com...

uk.youtube.com...

www.organizedcrimewaves.com... (See letter #5)

www.omgili.com...&q=weapons

blog.wired.com...

I could go on and on, finding sites that mention CIA and V2K numbering 4,210 on Google.

Yeah... I have a few links to offer.

And no... It has nothing to do with HAARP.

[edit on 8/13/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Originally posted by Amaterasu
LOL! So you think that a being from another planet should give the masses only something one conversant in cosmology would grasp.

Yes. Such a "being" should be truthful, and anticipate that we would understand, or not -- but that it is incumbent upon us to attempt to understand.

Why?

Maybe there are several stars and planets involved... Maybe he was resident of several. And those specifics really are not germane to his message...

Are you apologizing for the scarcity of accuracy in his material? Again, I would expect forthright truthfulness from someone (or "being") who is presenting a difficult to believe story.

Apologizing? Heh. No. I am offering a possibility. If it came across as apologizing, it was in your interpretation.

You discount all possibility that time might be an illusion...?

Our being first said, "time does not exist", then later referred to "timelines". Contradictions are typically rare from intelligent types, and quite common from those who seek to deceive.

In any event, yes, time has been, and is, quantifiable.

In one limited sense, yes. But unless you are a PhD in time studies, I will doubt you know all that humans know about time. So sue me.

Telepathy is similar in some ways.

The concept of telepathy is not similar to broadband frequency modulation radio waves at all. What scant scientific research exists speaks to quantum level events and interactions as the mechanics behind potential telepathic phenomena.

It is so similar in that it reaches across distances without wires or visible energy. (I roll my eyes.) I did not say it was similar in all ways. And the similarity is used rather metaphorically for its similarities. Yes, my dear ding-dong, there are DISsimilarities. I did not say they were identical.

You expect Hollywood quality from a being that is semi-breaking the rules?

I don't expect production values that reflect contemporary sensibilities in the culture. Just as Meier's "art deco" saucers belie the hoax, the visual design choices for this video belie the hoax.

Y'know... The people best to reach are youth. If I was in an alien's position, that's who *I* would be trying most to reach, and something that "resonates" with them is what *I* would choose. And since this is admittedly a few years old, it may be that at the time it was produced, this was what was resonating.

A far cry from "art deco saucers." (There, ya got my eyes rolling again.)

Again, this is an issue, why?

The speech is a serious issue, very serious. But first, we must ask, how a species that relies on telepathy for interpersonal communications evolved with a functional voice box?

Singing comes to mind... Laughter... And besides, there is another reason that I know but that you would deride and not believe anyway, so I will not bring it up.

I give it about a 50/50 probability that his claims are true.

You offer 50% too much credence.

Do me a favor and learn to take ownership of your words. As in: IN MY OPINION, you offer...

You're are most certainly welcome to your opinion.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, I'm surprised this thread has received 10 flags.

The first time I posted I didn't think my question was gonna be answered or answered in a short non-descriptive post, but that wasn't the case. I also see that the OP (the supposed alien) has answered many questions we have asked and in pretty good detail IMO.
But, this does not mean I believe him, it's difficult to believe huge claims without something big to back up your claim. All I can say is that if he's a hoaxer, then he has done a fairly good job at it IMHO. He has put effort into it, unlike the other hoaxers I've seen on ATS.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Greeting, OP. I've been reading but haven't taken the time to post until now.

I have a question..... it's not a challenge, just a simple two-part question:

Is the Hubble constant wrong -- is the constant of lightspeed that we represent as "c" gradually increasing by a small factor of greater than 1.0 angstroms, rather than fixed and static as current human physics indicates?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

If you're an alien then I'm a pink energizer easter bunny F16 fighter pilot.

Is this tied in with the other crock thread about the GFL over Alabama?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
OMG.... the logic of the OP is faulty.

He says that the benevolents can't "interfere" or "aid" us from the malevolents because we earthlings need to raise our sprirituality and "ask" for help... yada yada yada yada blah blah blah.....

And then in a later post he says that the malevolents (reptilians) are interfereing by manipulating our governments and religions.....

It's nonsense. All nonsense. If the evil bunch has already interfered with us then the good bunch should help us out.... but they don't so that means either:

1. the OP is just plain nuts (most probable option)

2. He is correct and he is an alien but the good guys are so impotant that there is nothing thay can do; because they have been so busy singing cumbaya and celebrating every 7th day,, smelling flowers and being so enlightened and emasculated that they haven't made any weapons to fight the bad guys. Who would kick their butts back to the Plaiedes. (least probable option)

3. Both 1 and 2 are true. (completely implausible option)

The video was good laugh and is great for illustrating the naivety, and illogicality, of the new age mindset/philosophy and its self proclaimed gurus.

Caveat emptor,

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thats exactly why I always considered the positive forces cia disinfo. Even George Green goes on about how we won't get any help, we have to do it all ourselves. We are outgunned and millions are dying in the middle east and africa, more to follow everywhere. And the entire nwo agenda is supposedly being done in direct supervision from greys/reptilians, negatives. This begs for interference. There have been other messages though that they will end this seige no matter what. Its just that if we are busy looking over here at something "they" are dangling, we may not stand up and fight to overturn something over there. Thats my worry.

Edit to add: it really makes it hard to know what to think. I'm torn between cia disinfo and there truly being a benevolent group. Oh and George Green personally says we won't get help but in his book there is something else said by the pleiadians, where its suggested nwo will not get too far (although this probably means many will die) when the technology will fail, and the greys will take over and offer us a new form of control as our saviors. But then, due to their interference, then the pleiadians will step in freely.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 13-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

While my intuitions indicate a situation somewhat in concord with you opinions, I see no harm in asking questions to glean more information.

Buyer beware? Nobody's buying anything that I can see. Some are listening, some are talking, some are not. You're made your opinion clear. What would be more stimulating to you..... to state over and over what a fraud you thing a situation is...... OR...... intuit questions that might create a measurement of evidence?

Just saying.....

[edit on 13-8-2008 by argentus]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I agree with you.... in my younger, unenlightened days I explored the concepts that the OP has stated. It is truly a message of hope.... but it is a false hope and devoid of the true nature of existence/reality/'the universe'.

As for buyer beware..... the metaphore is apropos.... there are some people who "buy" into the concept intellectually....thus my warning to beware.

As for evidence.... there is none and will continue to be none. Due to the fact that, if these aliens exist, they have an ulterior motive; superior technology and would not allow what we would call "hard" evidence to be presented in any way.... from what I can see they seek to remain in the shadows. And we all know the things that lurk in shadows are usually not the things that provide us with the "warm fuzzy's".

-Euclid

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by euclid

While my intuitions indicate a situation somewhat in concord with you opinions, I see no harm in asking questions to glean more information.

Buyer beware? Nobody's buying anything that I can see. Some are listening, some are talking, some are not. You're made your opinion clear. What would be more stimulating to you..... to state over and over what a fraud you thing a situation is...... OR...... intuit questions that might create a measurement of evidence?

Just saying.....

[edit on 13-8-2008 by argentus]

[edit on 13-8-2008 by euclid]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I think you're on the right track mystiq.... the necessary choice may be to reject both sides, i.e. the alleged good & bad aliens (which in a sense would necessarily be rejecting god and satan), and stand against them both. In essence it would be humanity standing together and saying to it's parents/masters/creators, "we're done with you trying to control us, we're grown up now.... let us lead our lives without your interference".

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
...................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................
I don't even know anymore....

[edit on 8/14/2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'd love to reject both sides, though not if there truly are good guys up there about to help mind you. The problem is its trying to ensure that all the sightings and other indications we've experienced can be stopped by willing it alone. Jim Sparks goes on about how they didn't stop even when he moved around frequently, even when he hid out in hotels. We just got back from visiting relatives in my home town, and the last night before we came back to the city, the stars were beautiful. Then, we had to have another sighting of a craft that was covered in red light again, though my 17 year old with his sharp eyes said it looked like a diamond shape. It appeared at one spot in the sky and slowly, soundlessly flew over and went behind the one darkish cloud in the sky. It never exited. That night, the novelty of all the sightings from Chilliwack to the Okanagan had worn off for my 6 year old. Now scared, he said they were following us, and he expressed fear of sleeping anywhere near a window, because they were going to come and get him in the night.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I watched you're video. i thought it was retarted...

congratulations on 7 pages.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If you look very carefully at the slight tilt of his head and the position of his eyes, you can tell he's reading something.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I like this video. It seems to resonate more with me than the guy in the OP...

Enjoy!

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
IAM_ET,

I am skeptical but do not fear asking you questions to attempt to find further meaning.

I've had a dream that resonates with some of your statements. I did have a dream which involved two moons seen in the sky. Regarding the moon's "purpose" that we will soon see - my dream entailed a moon with a large dark hole in the middle.

Does this make any sense to you and if so can you help me understand the meaning?

Best regards,

Obsidience

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

I heard you mention the hair, Ink etc. but you seem to lack a specific physical characteristic common to all Pledians, why is that? Are you a hybrid, or have you been surgically altered? Or did I miss something?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

Click on the link to view where we come from:
www.pleiade.org...

Another image with your given names:
www.pleiade.org...

We do not use verbal names for our planets, when we communicate we use symbols or projected images of these planetary bodies. We communicate at according to your understanding and I am estimating more than 15 X’s the speed of someone who verbally speaks through telepathy sending images, feelings and symbols all done by projection of thought. I will use an example of our communication, if lets say you want to visit a certain place as you envision or think of this place you would be instantaneously sending this feeling, picture and thought to whoever you directed this information to. When communicating through speech or speaking like you do on this planet one must listen and wait to understand what is being communicated with them and you only hear audio sound expressing yourself through body language and descriptions of one’s words from the language of your vocabulary. This is primitive to our people and for most on our planet speech is slow and boring nevertheless it still can be used and we are capable of everything humans do such as singing, laughing and speech but our form of expression is very much different than anything found on this planet and I will do my best to further explain.

When we communicate we send pictures or images something like a hologram in the mind, this is difficult to further explain and cannot even compare to an earthly object you yet possess. I have used the television in comparison as a mere analogy to show an example of how pictures or scenes could be conveyed through the mind, our communication has nothing to do with the way your electrical devices work. In actuality there is nothing physical in this world that could even compare to the exact way we communicate because we not only send holographic images that are more vivid and clear then anything you can watch on a television, these thoughts can also be experienced, we share feelings with these images so you can feel what I would feel as the sender. You as humans also have this capability of receiving and sending through telepathy if you further understood and learned how to access this through physical and spiritual. This includes tapping in and unlocking unused parts and capabilities of what great technology you do possess in the physical, this is what you refer to as the human brain.

Joy, fear, pain, sadness and all emotions can be shared through what you call telepathy in thoughts. From living on your planet and further understanding how some of you rationalize things and reason I can understand how many of you would think of this to be boring never speaking and instead only communicating through thought but I must say you really have no idea what it is like to communicate in this way and your species is in for a great surprise once you discover this capability and put it into use. Thought communication or what you call telepathy is far more exciting than anything you can imagine and if you have ever experienced sharing feelings with a loved one or friend both experiencing a rush or blissful feeling at the same time or can imagine sharing your happiness with others when someone is sad, this would be yet a small part of the true experiences you can achieve through our way of communication.

We are according to your understanding approximately 500 of your earth light years away from this planet, our people do not take into account light years when traveling, we do not use distance like you would or time as our method of travel is much more advanced than anything comprehendible to your scientists. I will do my best to further explain this space and time travel for you and your scientists in my next post.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

If I was to explain to you how space or time travel is possible would you believe me or would you use your close friend google to disprove and debunk me? Of course the above statement is an impossibility to your current technological and scientific understanding of traveling vast distances through space and time and your theories based on earthly data could easily debunk my words according to your understanding using scientific equations and earthly based theories or philosophies but it wouldn’t change the facts of how far ahead we are of your people and the lack of understanding and comprehension that exists among your kind and even among your top scientists, philosophers and astronomers they are all primitively outdated.

There is but a small percentage of your kind that have even remotely came close to understanding how we and others like us travel who bend space and time altering gravity of perception and reality ripping matter like fabric through warping mechanisms and you are one of billions on this planet who unfortunately may never comprehend it even If I explained it to you in your own language to the best of my abilities. Now I am certain that many of you would like me to show you proof of what I am saying as you have absolutely zero data or scientific evidence of anything I say available from your science so I will share with you a piece of information that may help assist you in your search of understanding and knowledge as some of your scientific theories are based off a person you call Albert Einstein who used mathematical equations and calculations to better understand the universe.

I have reviewed some of your books on quantum mechanics and Einstein's quantum ideas and have found error in some of these theories, if you are willing to proceed with an open mind I will further explain and correct some of these misunderstandings. Atoms seemed to emit photons at random when their electrons change orbits, this process is misunderstood in your scientific community. Albert Einstein also calculated the mathematical formula which described quantitatively the equivalence of matter and energy. This formula, while perfectly correct mathematically, leads to the incorrect conclusion, that matter is convertible into energy and vice versa. The truth is that matter and energy are merely different aspects of the same entity.

Consider a geometric plane surface having two dimensions. If this plane is perpendicular to your line of sight you perceive it as a plane surface. This represents the matter aspect of the entity. If now you rotate the plane through an angle of ninety degrees, the surface will disappear from your sight, leaving only one dimension. This is the energy aspect of the entity. You have not changed the plane in any way. You have merely changed your point of
view, or technically you have changed your point of reference.

The amount of energy which is apparently contained by a given body of matter depends entirely upon how far it has rotated upon the mass energy axis with respect to the given observer. Another observer, observing the same body from a different reference point, would find an entirely different amount of energy contained. Assume that we have an observer upon each of two planets which are traveling through space at, say half the speed of light, but which are traveling at exactly the same speed and upon parallel courses. If no other bodies of matter existed in the universe, the observers would, inevitably, come to the conclusion that their respective planets had no kinetic energy, since the only reference points available are at the same energy level.

If we now postulate a third planet, and assume that it is at rest in space, both observers will note that, while their respective planets have no kinetic energy relative to each other, they both have a very high energy with respect to the third body. There would still be no means of determining which of the bodies were actually moving. It could only be determined that there was a relative motion or an energy differential between them.

Another clue which your famous Albert Einstein brought to light through abstract mathematical reasoning was that: As a body of matter increases in velocity, its dimension decreases in the direction of motion. When the body reaches the velocity of light, it ceases to have any dimension in the direction of motion. This, of course, is because it has rotated upon the mass energy axis, relative to that observer, until it has ceased to be matter and has become pure energy. Thus you will see that it requires 9X10 ergs of energy to accelerate one gram of mass to the speed of light. Since at this velocity it ceases to be matter, it is obvious that no amount of energy could further increase its velocity with respect to the given reference point.

Bending time and space in an infinite spiral motion which is the universal concept of physical reality or the great illusion of this universe is unfortunately something your mind may never understand or grasp but I will further do my best to explain in the simplest of terms how space travel is done.

Space to your understanding and science contains1 hydrogen atom per square meter, space is nothing more than fabric that can be stretched, cut and altered. When you produce a gravitational force or pull, you can direct this pull of space for travel. Our spacecraft pulls space inwards like you would a piece of fabric, we cut that fabric and fuse it back together which allows us to go from one point in space to another almost instantaneously.

We use something similar to what you call gravity type amplifiers that enables gravity suction this would work something like your vacuum would, we can focus on a point in space from a hundred to a million or any number of miles away and manipulate and cut that inside fabric or distance in space to whichever point we choose to travel. We focus and amplify the gravitational field to the fabric of space where our point of origin would be and warp or bend that space and time in a spiral fold that wraps around our craft.

There is no distance in the process of our travel since we distort space and time and manipulate the fabric of space. I will try to simplify an explanation of this: Think of space as a roll of fabric lets say 50ft in length, if we unroll that fabric and lay it out on the ground and stand on one side of that fabric or the edge we are 50ft away from the other side, if we find a way to roll up that fabric all the way to lets say 1 inch away from where we stand and eliminate or cut that fabric it would appear that we have reached the other side without having to travel from one side to the other. Though this is not the clearest analogy it is the easiest way to explain the process of our travel, it is the basic idea of how it’s done.

What you consider to be the speed of light that your technology and scientists have not yet figured out would be considered fast travel to the humans on this planet, traveling at the speed of light is very slow travel for us and I will further explain.

According to your understanding if you travel 23,000 miles per 12 millisecond cycle you would be traveling at the speed of light. If you traveled 230,000 miles per 12 millisecond cycle you would be traveling at ten times the speed of light. Now to make this more interesting lets involve the greys and lets use the zeta reticuli star system, from earth according to your understanding of space and time, if your traveling at the speed of light according to your understanding it would take you 38 of your earthly light years to get to zeta reticuli.

If you traveled at 10 times the speed of light this would take you approximately 3.8 of your earth years. If you then traveled at lets say 100 times the speed of light this would take you roughly 4.6 of your months to the zeta riticuli star system. Now if you were to travel at 1000 times the speed of light it would take you approximately 14 of your earth days or two weeks to reach zeta riticuli.

According to your understanding of space and time 23 million miles per 12 millisecond cycle is equal to 1000 times the speed of light. When we travel from our planet to yours we reach travel speeds equivalent to 5-9000 times faster than the speed of light. Now I am using your own terminology and language to explain this and it is a difficult task in itself because I could never possibly use words that you don’t yet have words for. Space and time is greatly misunderstood to your earthly scientists, someone asked the question is time or space an illusion? Time and space can be nothing more than an illusion if it is manipulated like the fabric of space, time can be bent, stopped and even seize to exist according to the manipulation, if time is distorted or warped it can be altered and this is how time travel is accessed, this is why time technically does not exist in some parts of space and this is why time can also exist at the same time. The human brain in itself has the capability of time travel if you only understood the spiritual concepts and could access and exercise this function as we have.

Time can be absent and present according to it’s curve, distortion or manipulation.
You have asked how we view different timelines, to put it in simplest terms when we are on earth according to this planets reference of time we would view earths timeline, if we are on other planets we view those timelines according to their reference of time, each planetary system differing one to another. One earth day for you according to your understanding is 24 hours when one earth day to another planet or system can be nothing more than an hour or minute or even second, everything depending on the infinite spiral motion which is the universal concept of reality, every physical body and object in space aligned through it’s own reference of time.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I didn't say you had been on ATS before ... I said that a young lad claiming to be one of your 'Pleidian Underlings' posted the vid.

You have me mistaken for someone else.
I will answer everyone else’s questions at a later time.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join