It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am An Extraterrestrial, Watch My Video! [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Do you know a way to stop negative scenarios from occuring in a family. So far, my best efforts have been to ask for help and protection from God and my guardian angels, and to visualize a protective shield of energy around myself and all of my children.

Well, for the record, that's precisely what I do. And I find it does work.

My understanding is that there are positive and negative interdimensional beings that are more then happy to offer you "help". And all you have to do, is ask.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
he has offered an identifiable area of our sky as the place of origin.

Incorrect. He has identified a very general area of space in terminology not compatible with someone conversant with cosmology.

Or would you take him more seriously if he tried to point to the sky here?

I would take him more seriously if --
- he gave us actual star and planet
- didn't say "time doesn't exist"
- didn't compare his species method of communications to radio waves
- didn't post a poorly created video to YouTube
- had trouble speaking audibly because he admitted his species doesn't speak that way
(should I continue?)

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
]

[edit on 13-8-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the info - op

I have only read the op's posts. One can only imagine the raking over hot coals this topic will inspire.

What makes people from earth think they have the finite answers or knowledge of what goes on in the universe?

I understand a lot of what was given. We have been lied to for so long, it becomes very difficult to trust anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

I didn't say you had been on ATS before ... I said that a young lad claiming to be one of your 'Pleidian Underlings' posted the vid. And please don't say that you don't know this kid or that he must have filtered it from your original DVD as a hoax that you know nothing about ...

... Unless you can explain the other clip where you and he were interacting and chatting happily whilst building and sharing a spliff. Same picture in the background too so definately same location ... and likely the same night. (It actually reminded me of the weekends at my old cottage when I lived with my aging-hippy some years back, we tended to pontificate a lot too ... ahhh! good times). lol

I'll try to find the thread and post a link for everyone to view then they can make-up their own minds (hope I can find it).

BTW ... Your comments about us Earthlings being disappointing to you ... for the biggest part I have to agree. Especially the gullible ones !

Woody

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
NuclearPaul,

Thank you for your responses. I for one do hope that the GFL does exist and that its not cia disinfo in the end. Hope springs eternal it seems! Still I wish to share something that is merely subjective, and theres no way to prove it. Even to myself! I myself have convinced myself that this didn't happen. But just the other night, after returning from our trip, I felt a strong sense that something positive was going to happen and contact was going to be made. I watched the stars that night, I believe that was the night where so many shooting stars were seen, and it happens every year. Now I would have sat under the stars anyway, as its my custom since our sightings this spring. Then a very frightening thing happened. A low growly gutteral voice mocked me in my head, and mocked that I believed there was a good force out there, sneering at the idea of being simple minded enough to believe in "the good guys". Also, a threat was made saying we were going to be taken all right, and eaten alive. At that moment, my younger kids all started fighting and arguing and acting up, and I went in to resolve it. Came back out just in time to see a large looking star that was motionless, blink out. That night I saw one shooting star, and several stationary stars that just blinked out. Anyway, I surrounded us all with light and energy bubbles and asked for protection and kept myself as calm as possible, because everything I've heard about the greys were that they were energy vampires, and that they feed off fears and negative energy.

Nonetheless, my faith the good guys is a little worse for wear right now. And it does bring us back to the question of protection. I hope that mental projection of an energy force field can really hold them off. I'm concerned these are cold scientific types from other planets who use our own hopes and feelings that our minds can help us to control primitive, superstitious humans better while they conduct whatever agendas they want unfettered by interference.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Hi NuclearPaul,

I also tend to agree with you the OP doesn’t seem like the type of person to just waste his time and make this all up for nothing. He seems sincere to me about what he says in the video.

By the way Nuclear Paul aren’t you the original person who posted this you tube video? How did you get this video I mean I’m assuming you have never met this person so did he just find this video on your you tube account and start this thread?

If that is the case then wow that is an incredible story, someone 6ft tall in suit gives you a dvd in the mall for no apparent reason then just disappears, then you skeptically review the footage yourself and finally decide to post the video on youtube, then somehow this person finds it and starts a discussion about it?

I am becoming more and more interested now to hear what the OP has to say about all of this!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Where do these people come from lol? Prove to us that you are an Alien? Why bother coming on here with your silly video and lie to everyone!?

Thanks for the laugh though!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

KJV Job 38;31 "Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?"

Wow that is a trip to see that come straight from the bible. Who would have ever known that coded extraterrestrial stuff was right there all along. lol

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonathan23

I actually found it on YouTube myself, downloaded it, and reposted it on my own channel. I have never had any discussion of any type with IAM_ET before this thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Incorrect. He has identified a very general area of space in terminology not compatible with someone conversant with cosmology.

LOL! So you think that a being from another planet should give the masses only something one conversant in cosmology would grasp. Ok.

Maybe there are several stars and planets involved... Maybe he was resident of several. And those specifics really are not germane to his message...

You discount all possibility that time might be an illusion...? There are some scientific sorts that might suggest it actually is an illusion...but you may believe whatever you wish.

I have no idea why this is an issue. Telepathy is similar in some ways.

You expect Hollywood quality from a being that is semi-breaking the rules? Ok.

- had trouble speaking audibly because he admitted his species doesn't speak that way

Uh... Again, this is an issue, why?

(should I continue?)

If you wish to.

I'm not saying I believe this guy, necessarily, but I do contend that a modicum of benefit-of-the-doubt is in order. I give it about a 50/50 probability that his claims are true.

But then I am fully convinced that we are controlled by an alien agenda, and that there are other aliens out to thwart these ones in control.

Your Universe may differ.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

(should I continue?)

Ok I have read the entire thread and think nobody is actually listening to the OP, he has said that they use telepathy on their planet so how would he have a word or name for something?

Time technically wouldn't exist in parts of the universe or would you know better?

I don't recall him comparing telepathic communication to radio waves do you???, These are your words...

The OP did not create the youtube video I believe NuclearPaul did unless I'm mistaken...???

Another thing I notice is people keep bringing up the 8% thing about the brain being a myth. How would anyone really know? I have read what the OP has said and it makes sense to me.

If you really could use 100% of your brain don't you think you would have figured out a way to cure all disease and levitate out of this solar system by now? Don't you think the OP is talking about parts of the brain that perhaps we don't understand yet, or do you think we know it all and use 100% of our brain 24/7? So I guess we are the smartest creatures in the entire universe then.

Come on man, how can you expect to know more than someone coming from across the galaxy? What would science or any of our subjects even mean to someone that much more advanced than us? I think it would be like an ant trying to communicate with a bird. They can fly, you can't. Your the ant, the extraterrestrial is the bird. lol

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Then a very frightening thing happened. A low growly gutteral voice mocked me in my head, and mocked that I believed there was a good force out there, sneering at the idea of being simple minded enough to believe in "the good guys". Also, a threat was made saying we were going to be taken all right, and eaten alive.

You do know that the CIA has V2K tech - "Voice to Skull..." That's what that sounds like. And it does induce fear if not understood. And if their alien buddy Grays feed off that... Heh. What a setup, eh?

I refuse to have fear. I keep expecting to become (if I'm not already) a TI (Targeted Individual), hearing yammer in my head any day now. I will know it, though, when (if) it happens, since I do not have a running voice in my head like most describe. Sure, words and phrases pop in once in a while, but I think in feelings and imagery virtually always, so if I start to hear a voice, I will know for sure that it's "them." And I will have a good laugh at their expense.

Best of luck to you and your family as we approach the times ahead.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

I think you need to open your mind a little.

What makes you think you have all the answers?

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't go around with voices in my head either. I have feelings, like when I pray or meditate, a raised vibrational feelings, clarity, connection. But twice now, I've experienced a voice. The first was a psi message with the words "We, represent the human race," directly answering my internal political rant, as I stood up from the computer. I was rooted to the floor, unable to move and felt pressure on my head. When I went outside there was a craft, with a large red bubble around it hovering above us for 5 minutes, ocillating from side to side. My children went out and caused a small commotion. My family has had sitings all our lives, and my brother 2 hours missing time. But from spring on, for the first time my children have had the sightings now too, including a low flying black triangle with 3 whitish lights in the corners.
This scary voice was the second time I've experienced something weird like that. Where we live there is also a military base, so all kinds of possiblities loom from it. Plus, I was forwarned from reading various accounts to keep my feelings calm. I'm not willing to feed any energy vampires. Everyone on this earth needs good luck its seems. It really surprised me when researching ufology that my families experiences were not as uncommon as I had thought, and of course thats when the extent of our political woes became apparent and the whole nwo thing was revealed to me, and collusion with negative ets. I still foolishly believe in the good guys, possibly because my family pretty much has to.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

You do know that the CIA has V2K tech - "Voice to Skull..." That's what that sounds like.

Are you referring to HAARP Mind control frequencies?

Do you have a link on the "Voice to Skull"?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

LOL! So you think that a being from another planet should give the masses only something one conversant in cosmology would grasp.

Yes. Such a "being" should be truthful, and anticipate that we would understand, or not -- but that it is incumbent upon us to attempt to understand.

Maybe there are several stars and planets involved... Maybe he was resident of several. And those specifics really are not germane to his message...

Are you apologizing for the scarcity of accuracy in his material? Again, I would expect forthright truthfulness from someone (or "being") who is presenting a difficult to believe story.

You discount all possibility that time might be an illusion...?

Our being first said, "time does not exist", then later referred to "timelines". Contradictions are typically rare from intelligent types, and quite common from those who seek to deceive.

In any event, yes, time has been, and is, quantifiable.

Telepathy is similar in some ways.

The concept of telepathy is not similar to broadband frequency modulation radio waves at all. What scant scientific research exists speaks to quantum level events and interactions as the mechanics behind potential telepathic phenomena.

You expect Hollywood quality from a being that is semi-breaking the rules?

I don't expect production values that reflect contemporary sensibilities in the culture. Just as Meier's "art deco" saucers belie the hoax, the visual design choices for this video belie the hoax.

Again, this is an issue, why?

The speech is a serious issue, very serious. But first, we must ask, how a species that relies on telepathy for interpersonal communications evolved with a functional voice box?

I give it about a 50/50 probability that his claims are true.

You offer 50% too much credence.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Without really knowing for sure, I would assume that many artificial species or androids would use various computer graphics type language.

I would also assume that these people are as if a hive mind or computer matrix.

I've been led to believe by those I have met that they tag or implant many of us here also.

They see what we see and use us as gateways or portals sometimes known as mouthpieces.

I was given a book when I was younger that had certain symbols I used to call lucky charms. Some were similar to playing card symbols.

Although it may have been a hoax by someone, some of these referred to themselves as guardians and some apparently had mechanical or heavy radioactive bodies.

My question for this OP would be to give us examples of some of these variously used symbols.

I would also assume some are common among different species in relation to natural forms of energy.

Some ancient writings may also be examples of these that use Raised or similar type glyph symbols that might be read by artifical intelligence?
www.omniglot.com...

Since th OP uses biblical references, than he would understand the story of the tower of babel and confounding the laguage so they couldn't communicate. This makes me think of an artifical intelligence and or super computer as a source.

en.wikipedia.org...

I would only ask that the OP give us a little more to work with from his alleged DVD or known information by example.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

Most of our kind literally get sick if they stay more than a day on this planet because of the low energy levels and vibrations felt.

I've heard this stated before about Earth. Is the source of the low energy inherant to the planet itself or to its occupants? My thought is that the animal nature of humans with the selfishness and violence simply drags down the energy field. But I've heard the Earth itself has its flaws.

I'd appreciate your thoughts on this.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join