It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am An Extraterrestrial, Watch My Video! [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAM_ET
I have chosen not to go into details on how they are harvesting your energies because it happens on a daily basis and would most definitely interrupt lives and upset many of you if you knew the entire process.

But if we knew...I suspect we could do something about it, eh?

So why the reticence?

Or do you only want us to have a partial truth?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAM_ET
What some of you call blues are benevolent beings that take on slight resemblance of the greys but are not the same, from our people’s history and observations they rarely interfere with earth activities, they are not part of the grey species and come from a completely different star system, the blues are also in conflict with the greys. The question is what species is not in conflict with the greys? Even the greys themselves are in conflict with themselves.

I understand this to be true. Like I said, the information in The Terra Papers was given to the Hopi by a Blue whose ship was downed.

I use the word Jehovah from your bible as a comparison in representing the great spirit of God or the creation which is found in all things.

Well, given that Jehova was either ASA-RRR playing "God," or Grays that took over the role to deceive and control the humans... That is not the best choice. I speak of Spirit...

This great spirit of oneness which is light is connected with all things on this planet and is inside every living person and thing. To better explain this oneness and connection, all things in your world and in this physical layer of existence is created of light. If you were to take away all physical matter from earth or this dimensional layer of reality you would be left with energy, spirit in the form of light. Upon death leaving the physical body your spirit which is made of light can view the world in it’s true energy form of light, all things on your planet rocks, trees, birds, insects, animals, all life is created from nothing more than light. It is the inner drawing and sketch of all physical extension, all things were first created from this light which is made of pure energy and linked with all creation and all other life and light in this universe, light has eternally existed and is always present before anything physical was ever created.

To be honest, I understand the connectedness of all things, the Consciousness within all things (even rock) of which all things are made. I can "see/feel" it, and have had very personal moments in vision of it. But I suspect that the Grays have our Spirits trapped here, wiping out memory and sending us back when we die, uninformed, to be molded again to their will. The "light at the end of the tunnel" is a trap they use to lure us into this trap...

There is only time and age to physical materials of existence but not to spiritual and all things physical must come and go with a beginning and ending which eternally brings yet another beginning of a higher physical extension or dimension of reality.

Agreed. And I have "seen" this, too.

This light is the great spirit that connects all life and is found within your spirit and individual soul, God is within you, around you and in all things.

I would say yes and no to this, by virtue that all that is outside is within... Seemingly contradictory, but true.

This is the great spirit I am referring to that connects all of us together in the universe whether we are extraterrestrial or terrestrial all life, galaxies and planets alike are connected from this energy source and creation. All energy is connected spiritually and all things made of light are one and the same and will return back to the original source of light upon the final stages and progression of this universe as it has always been.

Yes and no, again... The "great spirit" IS us, is everything, and so the "connection" is illusory in that it all spins to a singularity from which maya springs.

As for those who have played the role of your Gods, from our observations this has always been taking place on your planet, there have always been those who have played the role of this great spirit that created all things and is connected with all things. Was it the greys as you suggested or other annunaki races that have played this role?

Annunaki being ASA-RRR, Sirians, and Grays have played the part of "God."

From our observation all of them and most of them have played your Gods for their own benefit and purpose as conveniently needed and most of them wish to take credit for being the great architect of the universe, the great creator, the almighty, the Lord or master of the universe according to your bibles, this is observed in many of your different religions, belief systems, educational and societies.

Indeed. And when the truth comes out, they pervert it, suppress it or deny it. As with EA-SU (Jesus) whose words were "interpreted" by Paul, or left out of the Bible from such books as the Gospel of Thomas and the Gospel of Mary, or later changed as in King James... (Jesus spoke of reincarnation, but King James denied that information by eliminating it.)

I can see this on your planet in all forms, shapes and sizes. The diversification in belief systems has clearly been intentionally placed before you for confusion.

Basic principle of control: divide and conquer.

There is only one God and great spirit that connects all things and this comes from within your soul and connects you with all physical matter, spiritually connecting you to each other, all life on this planet and in the universe is inseparably connected through a greater spiritual energy. This is the eternal consciousness of God that has existed within you forever as your spirit has existed forever This great spirit is what our people in your language refer to as the Alpha and Omega of creation, the eternal energy of love and light., the creator of all things and existing in all things. This is what we could consider to be God if there was such a word to be found in our vocabulary.

Again I agree. But you had said something earlier about the seventh day being one for "worship" or "celebration" of the Lord "Jehova..." This was another clash with the Papers, as they explained that the seventh day was initially an indoctrination day for the ADAPA put in place by AN-EN (EN-LIL), the "Lord of the Word," to maintain control over his slaves. If one believes that Spirit is within, all moments become celebration of Spirit and there is no need for setting aside some day or another to "devote" to Spirit.

So I might ask why you brought up this seventh day...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

What he means to say is that there is no is no truth to what he says. He would actually have to know in depth about human biology in order to make something up.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I knew this thread would draw out the worst of that UFO believers have to offer. I enjoy reading the rants that these people have. It's funny and very enjoyable, I kind of imagine them in thier straight jackets across from each other in thier padded room

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
WOW
..I cannot believe that people are actually buying this..

You may note that most of us are NOT "buying it." We have our skepticism and questions, but we are willing to keep an open mind.

If you are unimpressed...move along then and keep your opinions to yourself.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You may not be buying it, but the way you are talking...well let's just say there's a straight jacket with your name on it
. I will not speak with you again...as I have stated before I try not to get into debates with the mentally unstable...otherwise you might become one yourself

[edit on 13-8-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

What he means to say is that there is no is no truth to what he says. He would actually have to know in depth about human biology in order to make something up.

Somewhat arrogant of you to suppose you grasp the complexities of multidimensional existence... It would seem to me that you are very rooted in four dimensions (space/time). Perhaps it is you who do not know in depth...

I'm just saying...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You may not be buying it, but the way you are talking...well let's just say there's a straight jacket with your name on it
. I will not speak with you again...as I have stated before I try not to get into debates with the mentally unstable...otherwise you might become one yourself

Thank you so much for the oblique insults. And based on a very closed mind's perspective, too.

Thank you for bowing out.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I cannot get past the cheesy posterization and sound effects in the video. Please stop watching and taking your clues from science fiction movies of the late 1950's and early 1960's. One thing in your favor: At least you did not pull out a toy ray gun covered in tin foil. Thanks for refraining from that. I am sure it was a big temptation.

If you want normal, sane people to watch your presentation, then you are going to have to make a normal, sane presentation for us. Your current presentation is slanted to appeal to the fringe element.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
May I ask if you cannot comprehend what has been said by the OP then why do you keep checking this thread?

Maybe this is of some interest to you but something (lets use embarrassment as an example) is stopping you from admitting that.

maybe if you ask the OP some questions which will help your scepticism instead of patronising remarks you may learn something you did not know before. But your choice, do as you wish... we live in a world of free speach (or do we lol).

edit:spelling

[edit on 13-8-2008 by farther84]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I have to agree with you.
I was gonna post a bit of a rant at why this has gotten any attention but what's the point?

This is clearly a hoax and we really shouldn't feed the trolls but at least people are doing it in a skeptical fashion.....well most

WTG i am ET.
Soon there may be no credibility left in the ufo field.
You have a brilliant imagination and for that i applaud you

BTW I am ET, what do you think of this guy?
Skip to around 50 seconds in.

Link

[edit on 13/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by farther84

For me I check into this thread for one reason, watching people discuss this topic like they all have first hand knowledge of the truth. Basically I enjoy watching the lunatics at play
, running around in thier straight kackets telling each other your full of it because this is what my alien master says
. This is a very funny thread and honestly is quite enjoyable to view.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

...Basically I enjoy watching the lunatics at play
, running around in thier straight kackets...
This is a very funny thread and honestly is quite enjoyable to view.

It seems the only enjoyment you get is insulting members who are asking questions.

I reposted this video because I believe it to be true, and am glad that the person who created it has come on here to answer people's questions, in spite of the obvious ridicule he would face.

It is important to understand that we all are being manipulated by forces behind the scenes, to a depth that is incomprehensible. So, some knowledge that is "officially" taught to us, may well be used to suppress us, instead of making us wiser. The official story of who built the pyramids is a great example.

IMHO, the OP is the person in the video, and is who he claims to be. If that means I deserve a straitjacket, then I'm sorry for disagreeing with you...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have to admit that every time someone brings out information about the pleiadians or any other benevolent group, I am always on alert, sometimes I believe this entire idea is merely a cia or cabalist disinformation propaganda for our depopulation and new religion concepts. Our families experiences since my childhood has led to many sightings, and every indication of a good deal more. I imagine that this would be the greys, but my mother had an experience onboard a craft with 2 blue skinned (possibly andromedans) and one reddish haired shorter male pilot. I was told about it since childhood. I also told my mother about the sighting I had of a very cold eyed, intelligent being who now I recognize as a grey from all the pics online. My brother has had 2 hours missing time, driving semi. And, due to all the sightings my kids and I experienced, my 6 year is terrified of being near windows, and thinks he is going to be taken in the night.
So, if there is a good force out there, working on behalf of light for the freedom of this world's people, I would be very interested. I have already watched this video last year in my search for understanding. My basic premise is that if people are hoaxing for whatever nefarious reasons they have, possibly even cia connections, then shame on them! There are many people who really looking for positive forces to help, many due to personal experiences, and no one has the right to force feed us more crap!

That being said, I'll set this aside for a moment and ask: what do you make of Alex Collier's accounts? The Galactic Federation of light that includes the Pleiadians and Sirians and many others including from the Andromeda Galaxy? So far, preditions havn't come true, yet even more predictions have been made. Also, would not anyone from these people use formal and proper speech, though I don't necessarily? Unless its a real blending to fit in, that is. You have only alluded to things from the point of alerting us to the conspiracies, and negative et involvement, and not spoken of any strong grouping or federation of positive forces that could help free us. From your perspective is that merely more disinformation.

What of this video? Even though I don't support it as true and valid, I have to say I like it very much and hope for such a thing. The human heart has a great capacity to hope.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I personally believe this to be genuine also. He only seems to try to encourage people to "find information yourselves", instead of relying on being spoon fed it. And beside him saying, "I come from the star system of the Pleaides", I find it very hard to doubt him on what he says during the 30 or so minutes he speaks.

He doesn't strike me as someone who enjoys telling lies.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
And beside him saying, "I come from the star system of the Pleaides"

That should be your first clue he is creating a hoax. There is no such star system at all. The Pleiades is a very large cluster of very many stars. It would be somewhat similar to me telling you "I am from dry land" instead of my city or state.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
And beside him saying, "I come from the star system of the Pleaides"

That should be your first clue he is creating a hoax. There is no such star system at all. The Pleiades is a very large cluster of very many stars. It would be somewhat similar to me telling you "I am from dry land" instead of my city or state.

I disagree with you on this. Instead of pointing in the sky and saying, "I come from out there in that direction" (which translates very poorly on a forum screen), he has offered an identifiable area of our sky as the place of origin.

Or would you take him more seriously if he tried to point to the sky here?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
HEY HEY HEY

IM THE DAMN ALIEN AROUND THESE PARTS!!!!!!!

Im sorry I couldnt help myself

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Humans using less than 8% of their brains is an outright myth.

Humans use all of their brain, we just use different parts at different times.

Incredibly false information for an advanced being.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The actual location of the "pleiadians" does not make his story a hoax. That concept is a generalization for a group that is nordic like that is positive. The positive elements and negative elements have long been a part of ufology, ancient artifacts, and even the bible. Positive pleiades and negative orion (home of the greys by the way).
KJV Job 38;31 "Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?"

Even from our own dimensional persepective, planets that we consider unable to support life may very well have been terraformed and manipulated to support do so. These generalizations are for our benefit, they are not entirely literal.

I do have another question for the OP, in that I have read pleiadians have helped others escape from negative et abductions. Do you know a way to stop negative scenarios from occuring in a family. So far, my best efforts have been to ask for help and protection from God and my guardian angels, and to visualize a protective shield of energy around myself and all of my children. We all sleep very deeply apparently.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join