It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien TECHNOLOGY - News break.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Alien Technology 101 The REAL Truth.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by dnbaudio]

[edit on 10-8-2008 by dnbaudio]

Mod Note (This Appears On Every new Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 10/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Can you try doing the link again please?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If possible can someone please give me a descrition of what this video is saying? I am currently at work and all streaming media is blocked.

Thanks

JesterMan

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesterMan
If possible can someone please give me a descrition of what this video is saying? I am currently at work and all streaming media is blocked.

Thanks

JesterMan

It's about supposed technology we got or learned from the Roswell UFO.
It's ok, nothing earth shattering.

Explanation of Materials from Roswell crash debris, basic sceintific overview of Anti-Gravity Propulsion, Meta-Invisibility, Quasicrystals, Photonic computer circuits, & basic Alien Anatomy.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It's considered good form to add some commentary to an initial post as opposed to simply posting a video and nothing else. Something that explains your opinion or feelings toward the subject.

Anyone can simply link videos.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Very interesting video, but fails to prove that any of these technologies are alien in origin.

Why is it that we humans can't possibly be smart enough to come up with these techs on our own?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

a small bit of what the guy was saying I kinda understood. WOW~! LOVE THAT~!! Def S&F~!!

top topics

join