It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keyboards/mice dirtier then toilets!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
A recent study by the Univ of Arizona stated that culture swabs of computer keyboards revealed they on average, there are more germs and micro organism growing on then then on toilets... Maybe its tiem to bring the lysol into the computer room.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I heard this somewhere. I suppose it really makes you think twice before typing or click. I'm not a germ freak, but still it grosses me out, it's a good thing that only and no one else touches my computer.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Dude, there are germs everywhere.

Door Handles, Money, The poles you hold on to on the bus, elevator buttons.

You can't escape from all of them. Best thing you can do is boost your immune system by eating garlic, Vitamin C, and thinking healthy positive thoughts, and then you need not worry (which actualy also boosts your immune system).

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I remember doing 'hot-desking' in a busy call centre a while back. One day I had to use a desk after someone who had a bad skin complaint. I had nothing against him but seeing dead flakes of skin & scabs all over the keyboard and desk made my skin crawl. I refused to work at the desk and got into trouble. It wasn't until I shoved the keyboard in the manager's face that she got the message and moved me..
Yeuch, still gives me the willies

[Edited on 15/3/04 by funlovincriminal]

top topics

join