It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 911 Truth about Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I called in Alex Jones Radio Program a while back to challenge him on some key topics and points.

Recently, I found this on UTube and realized someone had taken my call in and made a little movie out of it with added in words on the screen and closeup images etc.

Just wanted to make sure people saw this. 911 Gatekeepers beware!

www.youtube.com...

Check this out.....

[link removed]

[edit on 10-8-2008 by conxposer]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No advertising of your personal or other websites until you have been a contributing member for at least 6 months. All URLs must be approved by an ATS Administrator or Site Owner prior to display.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Are you really one of these 'no planes' guys?

I like the look on Alex's face when you start talking about the theory.

Sorry, but I agree with Alex on this one. Anything's possible, but stuff like "September Clues" doesn't match my original 9/11 recordings and it seems highly implausible at best.

P.S. I'm with you on the GAALT thread. Good information.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Hi Goldenfleece,
To be honest, I saw September Clues long after I adopted my No Planes theory. I agree with John Lear, actually. Holograms and CGI combined.
I put a page together on my freedomdomain site that EXTENSIVELY looks at the No Planes and CGI Fakery theories with detailed photos and proofs.
I really think that anyone who looks deeply into this will arrive at the same conclusions. Most don't bother to even look at all.
If a single person can post a point for point type rebuttal to the facts and discrepancies on this page : |
www.freedomdomain.com...
Then I will take a close look at the evidence and re-assess my opinion on it.
Until then, I believe everyone who shoots down the theory "out the door" without investigating it wholeheartedly, is either a disinfo agent or a dupe who has been taken.
Now, if someone has thoroughly investigated this, and all the facts and links on my page, and still believes in airplanes and the twin towers, I respect that opinion, I just don't agree with it, unless I am shown something that refutes my evidence.

new topics

join