It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Leaked Area 51 footage?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Apparently we have some leaked footage of entities or extra terrestrials coming out of Area 51, here's a full minutes worth..I myself don't have an opinion on it, but what do you all think? here you go, enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Fun to watch. I like towards the end when the 'alien' blinks his eyes, looks like a pretty good sequence if real or fake.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Actually i thought an interesting video as well, but about the blinking, I understand people are going to jump on the fact that Aliens don't blink! thingy but, who knows? I mean what if they don't blink when concentrating on their telepathic abilities and when they're not, or in observation mode yes?
We are not they, so we don't know, but interesting nevertheless....

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This has been debunked at ATS before, it is a clip from a documentary of some sort and has had som filters like B&W and other effects to make the film look older. I dont have any links, sry.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

Con.....that IS compelling video, nice find.

Two things, skeptic as I am.....the various close-ups, and lack of an establishing shot, to record the overall scene in the room.

Secondly....and this actually lends credence....two different looking beings...one has a better 'blink' than the other....

So, my take? Hard to tell. IF fake, very, very well done. IF valid, then others will come along and take it away, or explain it away.....

Back to my point about the 'blinks'.....I wear contacts....and I probably blink more than those who don't.

Some have postulated that some of the small 'greys' where large black 'contacts'....which are actually a form of 'night vision' technology. ALSO, the smaller 'greys' may, or may not be, contructed by others 'in their image', as a sort of robot.

SO, the actual biological 'greys' would need the black 'contacts', whereas the 'cyber-beings' would not....or maybe they would, depends on the technology.

See, makes my head hurt, just thereoizing....

edit....achyra chimed in....well, not sure, first time I saw it.

[edit on 8/10/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Decent video.
I get the "college project film school" vibe from this though.

I also liked the blinky alien.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is real footage of 2 old ladies breaching the Area 51 warning signs.

They breach it at around 6:30 into the video, but I suggest you watch the entire video to get the entire context.

Once again, this is real.

It was recorded on July 31, 2008. I spoke with the guy who filmed it. He's from Texas and was visiting the site to take footage but not cross the line. The 2 old ladies are screwed.

www.youtube.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-8-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

OK, if that's the case great but can someone link me to where this information or footage came from? the problem I see is that , I work as creative director for a film company and to put something like this together takes a lot of time and money, this is not amateurish, so who has the time for this? and the money? some kid in a basement with a summer on hand? right..

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeah i agree, the different race of being is where is see a lot of money spent, i just don't see who has time for this? The pentagon? OK but why? just speculating..makes my head hurt as well, lol..

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

I dont know about that, i take in a lot of interns and they bring me their '' finished college projects'' for finals and stuff.. I've never seen anything remotely come as good as this, only from Hollywood and even then sometimes...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Thanks Uforeality, but i understand there are 2 other? videos as well? and i think i saw the one of the tunnel system but too inconclusive.. I will watch the one you linked though , thanks!

You do realize that you linked me to footage of two old ladies crossing the Area 51 warning sign? you are not trying to tell me that they took the alien footage vid are you?

edit to add viewing video comment.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Conluceo]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This video was debunked. It is from a UFO series on lifetime.

Here is the links:

abovetopsecret.com

abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Excellent video, if i put the right music behind it it would be an even better music video.

But if that's video of Aliens at Area 51 I wanna know who gave the camera man authorization to be so stylized.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

I'm not convinced after reading the posts and trying to get those links to work for the original vids, (didnt work) I will concede the point that the actual videos were touched up, the glowing eyes and such, obviously its censored for youtube but i would love to see the originals from wetv , they don't seem to have them anymore, those darn aliens sure look good and I dont know that many people that have the money to create some like that ... anyone know where i can get the originals?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
reply to post by ufo reality

Thanks Uforeality, but i understand there are 2 other? videos as well? and i think i saw the one of the tunnel system but too inconclusive.. I will watch the one you linked though , thanks!

You do realize that you linked me to footage of two old ladies crossing the Area 51 warning sign? you are not trying to tell me that they took the alien footage vid are you?

edit to add viewing video comment.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Conluceo]

No Leaked, no Area 51, no real alien footage etc. just a bad joke by that
Youtube user. The alleged alien footage was copied from different
segments of the We TV series Alien Abductions and joined together
adding black and white effects just to fool people.

Here is the Alien in color with glowing green eyes and the ridiculous
necklace. ( Since when aliens wear necklaces ? ) You can also watch all
the videos to get the pieces. End of hoax.

static.we.tv...

[edit on 10-8-2008 by free_spirit]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Not trying to be a pain but the link keeps telling me its loading a player but it never loads? anyone else having that problem?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

This is sort of pointing to a problem, in the info age in which we currently reside.

Yeah, I could start this as a new 'thread', but will leave it to others.

The issue is: With such prevalence of computer imagery, how will we be able to detect the REAL from the FAKE?

AND I'm not just referring to here, on ATS, or there, on YouTube....nor am I suggesting it's only about what we see in the Mainstream News Media (the MSNM or, MSM).

Here is a point, and better folk than I may wish to start a discussion thread about it...ATS forae have covered this, in various ways....but no one has coalesced them together, as yet.

WITH the prevalence of increasingly better foolery, in videos....how WILL we know something is real, and not 'created' to fool us, in the near future? Assuming some Gov'ts wish to do such a thing???

See my point?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Well, all you have to do is see this video in the Lifetime UFO series.

The video's are probably down because of a proven hoax. I watched the lifetime UFO series personally, and the video comes straight from the series, and is computer enhanced.

edit to add: I think it may have been the WE network, now that I think about it. Abduction Series.

Good luck to you.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197

Well, all you have to do is see this video in the Lifetime UFO series.

The video's are probably down because of a proven hoax. I watched the lifetime UFO series personally, and the video comes straight from the series, and is computer enhanced.

Good luck to you.

Ok I googled Lifetime UFO series and nothing came up, and sorry I hope we didnt misunderstand each other, I don't understand why the videos would be down due to a proven hoax if they came from a TV show first? can you help clarify? If not thanks for the wishes mate!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I just edited, but now that I think of it, it was from a WE (Womens Entertainment) series about abductions. I'm looking for it now. Will post if I can find it.

It was from this series:

We Alien Abductions

Watch the video in this series, and you will see your aliens. I can't find a link to the video, but that is where your guys come from.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by seawolf197]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join