It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush Family, America's Enemy No.1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Table of Contents

www.tarpley.net...

Introduction -- AMERICAN CALIGULA (47,195 bytes)

1 --- THE HOUSE OF BUSH: BORN IN A BANK (33,914 bytes)

2 --- THE HITLER PROJECT (55,321 bytes)

3 --- RACE HYGIENE: THREE BUSH FAMILY ALLIANCES (51,987 bytes)

4 --- THE CENTER OF POWER IS IN WASHINGTON (51,699 bytes)

5 --- POPPY AND MOMMY (47,684 bytes)

6 --- BUSH IN WORLD WAR II (36,992 bytes)

7 --- SKULL AND BONES: THE RACIST NIGHTMARE AT YALE (56,508 bytes)

8 --- THE PERMIAN BASIN GANG (64,269 bytes)

8-b --- THE BAY OF PIGS AND THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION(46,903 bytes)

9 --- BUSH CHALLENGES YARBOROUGH FOR THE SENATE (110,435 bytes)

10 -- RUBBERS GOES TO CONGRESS(129,439 bytes)

11 -- UNITED NATIONS AMBASSADOR, KISSINGER CLONE (99,842 bytes)

12 -- CHAIRMAN GEORGE IN WATERGATE (104,415 bytes)

13 -- BUSH ATTEMPTS THE VICE PRESIDENCY, 1974 (27,973 bytes)

14 -- BUSH IN BEIJING (53,896 bytes)

15 -- CIA DIRECTOR (174,012 bytes)

16-- CAMPAIGN 1980 (139,823 bytes)

17 -- THE ATTEMPTED COUP D'ETAT OF MARCH 30, 1981 (87,300 bytes)

18 -- IRAN-CONTRA (140,338 bytes)

19 -- THE LEVERAGED BUYOUT MOB(67,559 bytes)

20 -- THE PHONY WAR ON DRUGS(26,295 bytes)

21 -- OMAHA (25,969 bytes)

22 -- BUSH TAKES THE PRESIDENCY(112,000)

23 -- THE END OF HISTORY (168,757 bytes)

24 -- THE NEW WORLD ORDER (255,215 bytes)

25 -- THYROID STORM (138,727 bytes)

Link : www.tarpley.net...

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every new Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 10/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
AGAIN what is your take on this? We want YOUR take on what you think is going on here. Shesh oh pete!
Links and a table of content list is not an Opining Post. It's just bad form man. What do you want us to do with this?

:shk:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

OK, History Lesson for Dummies.

Since this huge "pot" of articles cannot be posted on this site, it is hereby condensed as a link to the article....so :

(1) Open the link, as shown.

(2) Read as instructed, with understanding, with an open mind.

(3) Form your own opinion instead of following the sheepheads.

(4) Know your enemy, who lurks from within.

Eradicate Ignorance by being yourself.....READ.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

I would be more inclined to read that if I knew why I would want to read that. Just giving us a table of contents and a link does not make for an interesting discussion, nor does it lead to an informed debate. I might possibly agree with your opinion on the above subject matter, however I don't know what your opinion is. So just giving us a copy and pasted link is not the start of a good post. It's the start of confusion.

So what are we trying to discuss here? Do you believe that the president's whole family is enemy #1? is that the topic of discussion? Ill read the link and make up my own mind, I just want to see what you think first. It is after all your thread. So you have to give us something to go off of.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

OK, that's fair enough...a fair assessment of your opinion.

Well, lets go like this......Is the present (right now) Bush President, not doing the same thing....(what thing)....same thing, like what his ancestors did....(and what was that) Well :

The U.S.A. was plunged into the Great Depression beginning with the 1929-31 financial collapse. But George Bush and his family were totally insulated from this crisis. Before and after the crash, their lives were a frolic, sealed off from the concerns of the population at large

Is this the same President, that was selected by the Elite club of Jurists?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Well, lets go like this......Is the present (right now) Bush President, not doing the same thing....(what thing)....same thing, like what his ancestors did....(and what was that) Well :

I'm not understanding that. Nevertheless, I'll try to help out. Being from Omaha, NE and being around at the time of the Franklin Credit Union Scandal (I have actually debated starting a thread about it), I feel I am somewhat qualified to speak on that part.

There's more to the Franklin Credit Union Scandal than has been portrayed, both locally and nationally. A police chief (Robert Wadman) lost his job and a mayor (Mike Boyle) was removed by impeachment for refusing to fire the police chief. Lawrence King would send a guy over to Boys Town to scout for prostitutes. Once recruited, these prostitutes would fly to Washington DC and "entertain" this country's political elite. The rumors of George Bush being a child molester stem mostly from this. Evidence collected at the time seemed to confirm those rumors. The investigator collecting the evidence, Gary Caradori (who is mentioned in the "Omaha" link provided by the OP) died in a plane crash. Caradori was returning from the MLB All-Star Game in Chicago with his 8 year-old son. Chicago was also connected in the prostitution ring stretching from Omaha to Washington DC. The All-Star game was not his only business. He working on some leads that had turned up in Chicago.

The NTSB has yet to offer an explanation for the plane crash, even today (at least not that I know of). Missing from the crash scene were Caradori's briefcase and papers, presumably related to his investigation, as well as two rear seats to the airplane.

I read somewhere (and I apologize for not remembering where) that the plane crashed outside of a small town in Illinois. The town had recently installed a new police chief - former Omaha Chief of Police Robert Wadman. The article said that Wadman was the first man on the scene. Wadman had lost his job in Omaha after it was discovered he would pick up high school girls after school and have sex with them. It was Caradori's investigation into the Franklin Credit Union that brought this out into the public. Whether or not that article was correct about Wadman's new position in Illinois and being the first one at the crash site, I don't know. I've never been able to confirm it.

But there was much more going on in Omaha at that time than a child prostitution ring. At the time, stories of satanic rituals and drug use in one of the wealthier parts of town were commonplace. I know for a fact (because I've been in them) that tunnels under the street connected the site of the satanic rituals (Memorial Park) to a site well-known in Omaha for it's night time "sexual activity" (Elmwood Park). Who lived in this part of town? Warren Buffet's Omaha home is less than a mile away. At the time, former governor and senator from Nebraska, Bob Kerry, had a home less than a block away. The Offices of the Omaha Archdiocese are just to the west. I am not accusing these people of participating in any sort of illegal or immoral activity. I give these names to give you an idea of the type of neighborhood these activities are said to have occurred in. It is a neighborhood populated by the wealthy, local elite and a place you would not expect this activity to take place in.

At the time, I never connected the Franklin Scandal to the activities at Memorial and Elmwood Parks. Looking back at it now, however, it certainly makes for an interesting coincidence.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The Bush administration and accomplices would have you believe an absurd coincidence theory that on the very day, the very moment that Dick Cheney was supervising an exercise in which terrorists would attack the Pentagon and WTC, a rag tag gang of 'terrorists' would do precisely that!

Our 'government' thus declared war on the people of the United States, with pre cooked laws that have been approved passed by Congress, while most Americans were too busy being Bamboozed with the so called "War on Terror" not realizing that the plot is already in place to Enslave the American People by way of Deception.........Question is, "Are you Ready for the Reality"

This is the Bush plot for Americans

Read Article

top topics

join