It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Flickering Lights" and "Interfearance with Technology"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Alright For some time now i have noticed that when i think certain thoughts in my head or sometimes not at all, lights or different appliances start to either flicker or mess up. I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation but i realy have no idea, i was hoping someone on here has an understanding of what is happened and what is going on, and maybe has some experiences they would like to share.

The weird things is it doesn't just happen to lights it happens to most electical appliances. Usually Televisions and computers, i also think clocks and watches stop sometimes.

It usually happens randomly as i am walking down the street, a few lights go off or flicker, or when im not thinking anything like in a daydream state.

I started training for a new job the other day and it worries me because its quite distracting, especially if im gonna be going on tour soon with my band as well.

Please if anyone can tell me what it is i would love to hear from you.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Seriously no one knows what it is? This is realy strange usualy people on here have an explanation for everything! I need to know what it is, its starting to scare me a bit

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
holy crap. this type of stuff happens to me all the time too.too offten actualy. just the other night this has happened to me. my printer went haywire. started turinng on and off and such. even my fan went insane and all the buttens on it whent off at the same time and turned back on over and over. i get the flickering lights a lot. ha. im sry but i still have no clue why this is happing eather. if i did i whould tell you. onley things i know of tho are sometimes my head feels like its on fire. like burning in the inside for no reason. whene im like that i hardley ever see stuff flip out or whatnught. but when im calm and my head is cool stuff like that happens all the time. this is very wired
thought i was the onley one with this type of stuff

jusy fyi. i whouldent be afriad of what ever it is. so far it dosent seem harmfull what so ever.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Maxell]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You guys might find these threads very interesting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
man that is some wired stuff lol. so this is some type of inner power relesing itself? lol. gits stranger and stranger the more i think about it.

also now that i thnik about it i have bin having blackouts. ill look at the time and the time will be like say 9am. ill look up. blink my eyes. then look back down and its 9:30am idk maybe i jnust lost track of time or something. but thats really realyl weird

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Maxell]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The threads are interesting. I have been researching and ive found out that i am giving off an enourmous amount of kinetic energy, everbody has a magnetic field and some give off more than others, depending on what mood t hey are in. This doesn't however explain how the things i describe happen randomly. It happens to street lights however not just one like other people describe, i was sat on a bench with a few mates earlier on last year, and i had a weird feeling in my head as we were talking about UFO's and Such, then all of a sudden the side of the village we were sat on blacked out, it could of been coincidence but if you were you would of thought differently. Each time it happens i see a thin line of light fly past my eyes extremely fast and kind of know its going to happen. When i want it to happen nothing happens. I was looking at my self in the mirror the other day and wondered what happens if we die and sank into deep thought and was realy disorientated because when you think about what happens and where we go and so on... you panic and sink into a trance. The bathroom light was flashing manicly and i could the sound of electricity.

I need a profesional opinion or explanation as to what is happeneing realy, altough people on ATS seem to know what they are talking about on this case they actualy don't.

THanks for the replies guys!

I will research some more! x

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What is occurring, sounds like it could stem from what alot of people belive may be psychokinesis

The term psychokinesis (from the Greek ψυχή, "psyche", meaning mind, soul, heart, or breath; and κίνησις, "kinesis", meaning motion; literally "movement from the mind"),[1][2] also known as telekinesis[3] (Greek τῆλε + κίνησις, literally "distant-movement"), sometimes abbreviated PK and TK respectively, is a term coined by Henry Holt[4] to refer to the direct influence of mind on a physical system that cannot be entirely accounted for by the mediation of any known physical energy.[5] It has been called the most powerful of psychic powers, essentially the power of a god.[6] Examples of psychokinesis could include distorting or moving an object,[7] or influencing the output of a random number generator.[5][8][9]

This is just a small understanding of psychokinesis from wikipedia.

It is hard to prove to skeptics that such a thing exists, but is worthy of discussion. It would be interesting to hear of other people having this experience. Star and flag for you!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The information your giving me here is about the ability to move objects with your mind... I can safely say i cannot do this, altough i would love to!!

There are few people i have spoken to even profesionals who know what it is.

To the skeptics you would'nt believe it until you saw it, which was exactly what a couple of friends said to me when i pointed it out to them. Now They get a bit freaked out by it!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

honey,whats going on is rather complicated,lets just say some malevolent force is trying to get you into a medical facility by making you freak out.dont react and remember its intendid to mess with your head.

they managed to get this guy into one,and hes a special agent.

notice at the end he says,"you guys got some medical conspiracy going on",and "there gonna put me on ats"

it will never be that bad unless they actually get you where they want.

now link that with this post
and this one

keep on searching,look at banned members accounts and youl see a pattern,something on ats is targeting people to attempt to get them into a medical facility.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

honey,whats going on is rather complicated,lets just say some malevolent force is trying to get you into a medical facility by making you freak out.dont react and remember its intendid to mess with your head.

they managed to get this guy into one,and hes a special agent.

notice at the end he says,"you guys got some medical conspiracy going on",and "there gonna put me on ats"

it will never be that bad unless they actually get you where they want.

now link that with this post
and this one

keep on searching,look at banned members accounts and youl see a pattern,something on ats is targeting people to attempt to get them into a medical facility.

Haha! Trust me ive had it all my life... not just since ive been on ATS, so your post means nothing to me...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
indeed it may not , you show all the symptoms of electronic harrassment, what i am saying is that a remarkble number of people seem to start being electronicly harrassed after they join ats.

i wonder why that is?

top topics

join