It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-08-08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm just wondering if everyone noticed all the events that took place this past day.

1. I'm not sure who threw the first stone but Russia invaded Georgia.

2. John Edwards admitted the fact that he's is the biggest prick in the world by cheating on his wife who was dying from cancer

3. The Olympics was over shadowed by the death of an American (Not sure if this happened on 8-09)

Now i know that the NWO used numerology and symbols to convey messages however I don't know If I'm reading to much into these separate events.

Any Comments

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTruth

the fact that you have to throw Edwards into the mix.. just proves that it was a day like any other day.. like a politician cheating on his wife .. is a big deal or something??? none of the facts you mentioned happened on the 8th by the way.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Except for the russian invasion of Georgia, the rest of the things you pointed out there are things that happen every day, everywhere.

If you were to take things like that as NWO events, then you would have to shove everything else that happens in our daily lives into the same category and that would mean that everything we see in the public realm is controlled..all of the time. I feel that this i highly unlikely.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Well when i first saw the Edwards story I thought that they were trying to over shadow the Russia and Georgia situation. I'm not saying that they were connected just that fact that it all happened on the same day. Just ironic

top topics

join