It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

edsinger's back.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That alone is a conspiracy.....

Hi all, I have been a bit busy with a lot of travel miles in between. I have noticed some changes, PTS is gone....

Anyhow, I could think of no better place to put this.

** for those who know me, I do not like any of the politicians running for Pres, maybe we can run Nixon again by proxy

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
you watched too much futurama I guess

Welcome back

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by edsinger

edsinger's back.....

lawd help us!

Welcome back.

Just in time for the coming elections, I might add.

...back on the payroll, ed?
*teasing*

Honestly, though... 'tis good to see you 'round, as I often enjoyed your responses and or positions despite personal differences.

If ever a question or concern...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It's great to see you ed!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Woot! Hey Ed, welcome back!

Just in time for things heating up I see, I'm sure you will have no problem making yourself at home.

No PTS, true, but I'm sure you see all the political threads are now back on ATS again. Any help you need finding something that's been moved, feel free to shoot a u2u!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
welcome back ed!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Welcome back!!!

Good to see you about again!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ED, how the hell are you? What brings you back at this time?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
What brings you back at this time?

my money is on the election.

Welcome back, Ed.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by edsinger

Looking at the number of staff responses you must have either really impressed them or pissed them off, either way I'm impressed..

[edit on 10-8-2008 by The_Alarmist2012]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Alarmist2012

Nah, not "staff" responses. We all go back over 4 years. Just a bunch of older members. Ed's been gone for a while.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hi Ed. BTS welcome wagon here, but I see that you don't need one. I haven't seen the mods this excited in awhile.
I don't know you, but we do have one thing in common, I don't like any of the candidates either. Enjoy, welcome back.

Rush

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Contrary to the prevailing belief, it is not the election that brought me here. Although, this will be a good one, Obama just plain scares me. McCain is well, better than Obama but WAY to liberal for me.

What brought me here was the religion, science, military, & current events.

Plus I now have Internet access at HOME. Not work or other places.
I had a many a good night here.

Have any of you caught Lindsay Williams statement that oil will be $50 a barrel in 6 months? When he said it, it was $145 and climbing..whats it now? $112 and dropping? That's a $35 a barrel drop in 1 week.

Check it out:

What he says spooked me but it seems to be heading that way.

Anyhow, if memory serves me correctly, this election will need a Conservative voice in it here and I am sure I will get involved in it some (not like the last one though). I just wish I had a candidate.

BUSH in 2008 maybe? My sources tell me that martial law will be declared soon so he can hold on......er did I let that slip? Its a conspiracy site after all.

** Note to mods, all my thread history's are gone so I can not go back and answer stuff. Not that its a bad thing as I would be typing for a couple of weeks and be accused of reviving old threads, but I do have the search function....hehe

Anyhow, thanks for the warm reception folks. Let the party begin.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Anyhow, if memory serves me correctly, this election will need a Conservative voice in it here and I am sure I will get involved in it some (not like the last one though).

It's OK, there is a presence here.

I just wish I had a candidate.

** Note to mods, all my thread history's are gone so I can not go back and answer stuff. Not that its a bad thing as I would be typing for a couple of weeks and be accused of reviving old threads, but I do have the search function....hehe

Bad news on both fronts there. PTS was reintegrated to ATS and some forums were deleted. The Boolean search became a dinosaur.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
OH NOES!!!

There goes the political forums/neighborhood...I fear for the new political posters over there....

Welcome back, ed...

Edit to Add:

Originally posted by edsinger
Anyhow, if memory serves me correctly,

I WILL NOT SERVE YOU....

[edit on 11-8-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
OH NOES!!!

I WILL NOT SERVE YOU....

[edit on 11-8-2008 by MemoryShock]

But you already do....muahhhhhhhhhh....er burp. I spilled my beer.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Alarmist2012

Looking at the number of staff responses you must have either really impressed them or pissed them off, either way I'm impressed..

Lets just say a little of both, I wore a many a flag in ATS, er warning ones that is...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Welcome back, edsinger!

Good to have you back on board.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Welcome back, edsinger!

Good to have you back on board.

Thanks Grady, hopefully I can stay a while

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well I am still here and usually get to read a bit here and there. I have so many things going on that I just don't have the time anymore.

I was not involved in the election much and as we can all see now, we are in deep doodoo.

I really fear for my country now, saying we will use no Nukes if attacked? What the hell is that?

Our economy is in the dumps, this small growth you see is not what it seems I fear. Inflation in close, just how bad remains to be seen.

In Nov, at least the Congress will change and we will be back to dreadlock.

Here is a question for the Liberals, now that Stephens is retiring, that will leave no supreme court member with military experience. It has been a REALLY long time since that happened. I will almost say it is a forgone conclusion that Obama will not appoint one with military experience. This is scary. Even a left leaning judge, but someone that has served.

Anyhow, I will not make a daily appearance, but I hope to drop by more than I have in the last 2 years.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join