It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War in Georgia for drugs, War on Terror=War for drugs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You have got to find this documentary and watch it. It shows how all of the current goons in Homeland security and the Bush administration including his father have been caught running drugs into this country during the Iran Contra days and still going today with Afghanistan and now Georgia. Its no shocker that since we took over Afghanistan that the opium production out of there has made them the number one producer and have since flooded America with it in many forms.

video.google.com...=American%20drug%20war%3A%20The%20great%20white%20h ope&hl=en&emb=0

www.americandrugwar.com...

Former members of the C.I.A, D.E.A and L.A. Police all back this up including the black guy (Ricky Ross) who was selling the C.I.A ran drugs in L.A. for the C.I.A. who is now still in Jail. The same guy that is doing George Bush Sr.s time.

Now we know why Mexican troops can bring drugs in over our border and take our boarder patrol officers hostage while they do business and our government does nothing about it. Ramos and Compeon are in jail because they know what is really going on and the drug dealer that they shot is being protected by Bush. I would not be shocked to find out the guy works for the C.I.A.

I have to ask is it any shocker that now we have this huge OXYCOTIN problem? Oxycotin is getting everyone looking for that Opium and when they cant find the LEGAL drugs they will get illegal forms of it. Just what the corrupt officials in Washington want. The doctors get their patients hooked and then take the drugs away and then Government has their buyers. Thats why today we have Pain Management doctors.

I have heard many time that Oxycotin is the new crack and this is why.
Everyone in America should stop doing drugs like this to take our government out of business. War on terror = WAR FOR DRUGS!!!!!

This is our drug Czar with Bush, The same guy that was in every picture of Bush talking to Putin in China about the Georgian war, WHY? He was in every conversation. Is Putin trying to get his share of the drug trade or just get rid of the problem, I think he is dirty and really just wants in on the action.
en.wikipedia.org...:John_Walters.jpg

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.reuters.com...=1

Although illegal drugs were available and Georgia increasingly found itself on the international drug-trading route in the early 1990s, the drug culture was confined to a small percentage of the population. The relatively high rate of delinquency among Georgian youth, however, was frequently associated with alcohol abuse.

www.mongabay.com...

One of the major trafficking routes begins in Afghanistan and enters western Europe via Georgia. There is little or no exchange of information between the de facto governments of the territories of South Ossetia and Abkhazia and the Government of Georgia on possible trafficking routes through these areas.

The number of recorded drug-related criminal cases dramatically increased during 2007 and totaled to 8 493 cases (Ministry of Internal Affairs, 2007) in comparison with 3 542 cases in 2006 (Ministry of Internal Affairs, 2006).

In 2007, the quantity of seized heroin, buprenorphine (Subutex®) and methadone increased when compared to 2006. In 2007, the total amount of heroin seized increased by twofold when compared to 2006. In 2006, the quantity of seized heroin was 8.6 kg, whereas in 2007 a quantity of 16.15 kg of heroin was seized. As regards marijuana, opium and cannabis, the quantity seized in 2007 was less when compared to 2006. In 2007, the quantity of seized cannabis decreased by almost twofold, when compared to 2006. In 2006, the quantity seized of cannabis was 123.35 kg, whereas in 2007 the quantity seized was 64.86 kg.

As regards drug use, there is an administrative fine for the first detected use and criminal liability for a drug crime defined as ‘illicit use’ upon the second detection. There has been a dramatic increase recorded in drug use offenses; after the increase of the administrative fine for drug use from EUR 43 to EUR 215 in 2006. This was followed by a tenfold increase in forced random drug tests, from 2 706 in the first ten months of 2006 to 22 755 in the same period of 2007, and a sharp decrease in the percentage of positive findings to 38 % as compared to 78 % in 2006 (Otiashvili et al., 2008).

www.emcdda.europa.eu...

They get rich by selling us drugs and then take most of it back after they catch you and lock you in jail for trying to be like them.

This is the final solution. Drug everyone in way or another, Lock up the people in mass and dumb down the rest of the population so they have total control with the Patriot Act and following Acts that will make that one look like a picnic.

Do what they say and say no to drugs. Have you seen any of those commercials lately? Fear the big bad terrorist with his bag of weed.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Great thread. There's a good list of videos here. I'm not sure which video you were talking about watching but "American Drug War" 61min is a really good one I'd recommend.

Anyone who believes that CIA and certain members of government haven't, are not, or could never be involved in this.. you are in for a rude awakening.

As for Oxycotin and other pharm meds, those can be the worse kind. People do od on them, and the with drawls can be worse than coc aine.

To be honest I think the scariest drug would be PCP. People on that are out of their mind and its an anesthesia. The fact that it's now being slightly mixed in with crack is scary. It put's the people in a delusional state and they don't even realize it.

The war on drugs will never end. The latest scare tactic is terrorists working with drug cartels to infiltrate. Don't get me wrong many drugs are bad but really makes you wonder what is really going on with this whole "war".

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here's a link y'all will find interesting.www.narconews.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
While the thought of our supposed leaders running drugs sickens me, it sure does not surprise me. That said, unfortunately, not everyone has the choice to 'stop using these drugs'. My sister, with whom I live to help support and take care of, has a disease which causes unbearable pain. What are people like her supposed to do? Here in Kentucky, nature's remedy (the God given medicine that actually does help pain, marijuana) is illegal. I suppose the videos in the OP are why, how can the ones in charge profit off of a plant? they can't so the make it illegal, thus forcing many many many people onto medicines that actually make them worse, and addicted, in the long run.

There is no war on drugs, but there is a war on the poor sick people of my country, and that makes me sickest of all.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The war on drugs is toss. It is upheld by lies and in your country (Ph?) projects blaming all of the lack of development, not on social stratification, rather on drugs.

Seriously, I don't expect you to want your Pastor to want to take a load of Class A's in a cocktail together, but we need to realise that politicians have no authority with any teenager.

We need enforcable drug laws that get people through the law if they're not breaking the law.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Great thread. There's a good list of videos here. I'm not sure which video you were talking about watching but "American Drug War" 61min is a really good one I'd recommend.

Anyone who believes that CIA and certain members of government haven't, are not, or could never be involved in this.. you are in for a rude awakening.

As for Oxycotin and other pharm meds, those can be the worse kind. People do od on them, and the with drawls can be worse than coc aine.

To be honest I think the scariest drug would be PCP. People on that are out of their mind and its an anesthesia. The fact that it's now being slightly mixed in with crack is scary. It put's the people in a delusional state and they don't even realize it.

The war on drugs will never end. The latest scare tactic is terrorists working with drug cartels to infiltrate. Don't get me wrong many drugs are bad but really makes you wonder what is really going on with this whole "war".

Great post, but an extremely great point was made when you said "....pharm meds, those can be the worse kind"

That's really the most important thing you could have said, cause they truly are. The reason I feel that way is that most normal people grow up knowing that crack and heroin are extremely bad and just one taste could truly end your life.

But, that very same person is also brought up to trust his Doctor and believe that his Doctor is looking out for his best interests, so when he is given the prescription for the pain killer (most notably Oxy's) he trusts that hes doing the right thing to ingest it.

Furthermore, the reason why he was perscribed the medicine in the first place is because of a valid medical reason such as massive pain from some sort of injury or accident. So day 1 he takes the two pills as prescribed, while when he wakes up a few weeks later and takes those same 2 pills, they no longer take the edge off the pain like the did day one. So he adds another, and a few weeks from then, 3 pills just don't seem to take the edge off, so he adds another.

And the vicious cycle gets worse and worse, most prescription pill addicts consume over 20+ pills a day. One lady that I know personally is on a regiment of 35 pills PER DAY, not including multivitamins and supplements which are between 7-10 (depending on the day) Her bad days of pain see her pill intake *alone* increase to upto 50.

My point I am trying to make here, is that people are brought up feeling prescription pills are fine, when in fact they are not at all. They are just as dangerous if not more dangerous than street drugs in some cases where patients mistake them for a docile sheep and not a rabid wolf, their danger is often underestimated.

From the book "50 thing's your not supposed to know"

"Each MONTH, new warning labels are added to the labels of 40 drugs:

Every month, the FDA posts a list of all drugs that have had 'safety labelling changes to the contraindictions, boxed warning, warnings, precautions, or adverse reactions sections.' In other words, the drugs are more dangerous and dangerous in different ways, than their manufacturers knew (or admitted) when they were declared fit for the American people. Now the pharmaceutical corporations have been forced to tell us about more dangers, problems, contraindictions and side effects regarding the products that millions of people are ALREADY using.

During 2003 and the first five months of 2004, an average of 40 drugs recieved revised labels EACH month, for an average of almost two every business day. May 2004 produced the highest number, a bumper crop of 65 new warnings, while mark of that year came in a close second with 59.

In one of the longest lags between a drugs intro and a new warning, Demerol, a widely used pain reliever, got a new warning in Feb '03: it passes straight into mothers milk, so suckling babies are ingesting this powerful, addictive narcotic if their mommies take it. Demerol was introduced in the '30s. It took 70 years to discover that Demerol passes unaltered into breast milk?

Perhaps most significant in 2004, six major antidepressant makers (paxil, welbutrin, effexor etc) finally recieved label changes warning doctors to monitor patients for increased suicidal tenancies while either decreasing or increasing dose.

One of the scariest label changes happened to Pletal tablets, which "are used to treat intermittent claudication, a condition which a person experiences pain or discomfort when walking that stops with rest," The 'Adverse Reactions' section of the label was updated in Feb '04 to include the following litany of horrors that have shown up now that the public is taking the drug:

Post marketing experience

The following adverse reactions have been reported since the launch of Pletal world wide: paint, chest pain, hot flashes, CEREBRAL HEMORRHAGE, angina pectoris, hypotension, hepatic disfunction, abnormal liver function, .......... the list goes on with about 20 others.

THEN, THE FOLLOWING ADVERSE EFFECTS OCCURED *OUTSIDE THE US PRIOR TO MARKETING IN THE US* Pulmonary Hemorrhage and stevens-johnson syndrome.

Did you catch that last sentence? Massive bleeding of the heart, and an excruciating, disfiguring skin reaction that sometimes kills people showed up BEFORE Marketing in the US.

God bless you americans.

ALSO If the subject of the drug war interests you, I suggest a great book called "The New Prohibition: Voices of dissent challenge the drug war" It was written by a group called L.E.A.P. Law Enforcement Aginst Prohibition, with essays contributed by others in many different fields, including Ron Paul.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by king9072]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Ron Paul? Republican?

if so.....

Your pill worries? Get a National Health Service and all doctors get is post its, not a precentage.

If he's Democrat..... whoops......

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Wow just got around to watching the Docu u mentioned.

At 1:51 a prohibitionist makes the arguement "When a person takes a drug, of course they feel good, thats why they take the drug. Does that mean its medicine? Does it mean it cures the situation? No it doesn't"

Wow, well she hit that right on the head of the nail. Only problem is her ignorance. Based on that exact statement the entire pharmaceutical industry is a sham for most prescription pills are simply to treat symptoms of a condition NOT cure the condition. Furthermore, she makes the exact point that legalizers are trying to make, that the use of Cannabis treats the symptoms that are created by Chemotherapy as well helps alleviate many other problems of the body in a natural way.

Additionally, a study conducted tested 3 groups of participants. The first group was comprised of non smokers. The second group was all smokers. The third group consisted of both smokers, and pot smokers. It was found that the control group contracted a small percentage of Lung Cancer, the second group of just smokers had by far the highest levels of Lung cancer. And ironically enough, the group who in basically brought the most smoke into their lungs, the group that smoked both cigarettes as well as pot, were found to have highly reduced levels of lung cancer than the second group who only smoked cigarettes.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled
reply to post by king9072

Ron Paul? Republican?

if so.....

Your pill worries? Get a National Health Service and all doctors get is post its, not a precentage.

If he's Democrat..... whoops......

Hes a republican, but as history shows, Ron Paul is never afraid to go against what his party believes in if he believes that the outcome of the situation is better for the people than what is currently happening.

top topics

join