It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God isn't angry with you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The 2012 phenomenon is starting to geer up. Before things start getting real crazy I'd like to take a moment to express some understanding at you. Sure, it is "the end of the world". Sure, everything you know about reality is about to be crushed upon the walls of understanding and physical understandings. This however has nothing to do with God being mad at you nor anything else outside of God's love for you.

Although to you dying in a firey ball set ablaze by a war that you lack understanding of may seem like an unfair turn of events in your life, this is just because of your misperception of what "life" truly is.

Many of your lives, as you understand them to be are really more likened to dream worlds. You through egocentric biased perceptions base your form of "reality" askued from the true understanding of the uniformed absolute reality of the singular wholeness of unity within the first source and center of all creation.

I'd think many should understand, or I'd atleast hope, that when a parental figure repromands a child they do so our of desire for the betterment of that child and not out of a sence of domaniance in punishment over that littler one. How many of you that would have a child would stand by and idolly watch that child eating poisions from under the sink counter? I'd hope you'd take that posion out of the childs hand and tell them "NO". However dealing with many of you I'm unsure of this.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So in future retrospection, it should be gained in understanding, that the "punishment" texts of the religious doctrines of man have nothing to do with the true nature of the "end of times". That's mankinds deluted understandings as to the reasons of why, and ironicly also a kinderbox to the events to unfold.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
There is no such thing as an "End of Times". Since first there is no time to talk about and second if you mean the end of a cycle then yes we can talk about a certain end. Time is static, how we move in the field of time gives us the impression of past and future. There is only one time, now, in the now everything happens, we are just in one point in its infinity.

An end in our current way of living, and end in our current primitive paradigm and awarness will happen. But this is just the end of a cycle, not the end of time.

Everything is about cycles and we are now at the end of one towards a new one. A better one hopefully. The year 2012 is just a year nothing more nothing less, we decide together, when that cycle ends and how it ends. It is always up to us. The change will come, the question is what will we chose to do about it.

Also God is everywhere and he is everything, he does not judge ones actions, he respects them as if it were his own actions, this is how we have free will and together we create our reality. There is no such thing as Hell, or sin, evil or Devil. These are human creations, imagination, God is above them, he is absolute and One with us all, we are a family and we are beyond good or evil, these are relative things, we are nothing but love ultimately.

Life is always about change, nothing is static, so expect big changes in our reality, but do not forget that the main creator of that new reality is YOU. Earth needs healing, we have to give her compasion and love. Actually the state in which Earth is today is a direct, proportional result of our current awareness and consciousness. You can already see that we are not that evolved by just looking at how Earth is doing.

Respect yourself, learn to do that, then respect your friend, learn to do that, then respect your planet and the world. When you do that you will realise that we are all one and respecting Earth is respecting yourself and God and ultimately YOU.

Don't fear death since that is just another cycle. Don't fear change, actually do not fear anything, since you are everything. Be open and love, since that is what we all are, just that we chose to rediscover this truth about us. Since everything is a cycle.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That is the equivelent of me beating the hell out of my children (which I wouldn't do.... just drawing up an analogy here) w/ a whip that had glass at the end and telling them all along that I still love them. "It isn't me beating you children. Even though you are bloodied and crying, I still love the *snip* out of you. Oh and no worries, the pain you feel and the blood you feel really isn't reality so, see, I am not beating you"

[edit on 11-8-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm not a big fan of the 2012 theory. I think it gains so much attention because it is so specific. Most other belief systems or predictions about the end times are elusive, and usually vague or filled with symbolism. the 2012 conspiracy is a conveinient way for people to say "this is EXACTLY when the world collapses in on itself."

Not only this, but through popular literature or media, its gained momentum and there are rarely people who havnt heard this theory. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not saying the year 2012 might not be significant in one way or another, i'm just saying that the few sources that point to 2012 being the earths last year completely neglects the hundreds of other prophecies or religious concepts that say otherwise.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

That is the equivalent of me beating the hell out of my children (which I wouldn't do.... just drawing up an analogy here) w/ a whip that had glass at the end and telling them all along that I still love them. "It isn't me beating you children. Even though you are bloodied and crying, I still love the *snip* out of you. Oh and no worries, the pain you feel and the blood you feel really isn't reality so, see, I am not beating you"

EXACTLY! And as a victim of abuse- that's exactly what it is. Out and out ABUSE.

If God loves me, he can provide me with the basics I need in life- human companionship, and a feeling of accomplishment. Oh... and to hear he's 'crying'? Give me a BREAK. CRYING people usually come out of it and do their level best to fix things. God DOES NOT. Which means he's up there laughing so hard, he's got tears running down his face and snot out of his nose.

HE DOES NOT LOVE ANY OF US. Unless you got money to spend on his perverted little following.... LOTS of money.....

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Honestly, the whole "end of the world" thing is ridiculous in my mind. In no prophecy has it ever spoken of the complete annihilation of the earth or its inhabitants. As a matter of fact, the book of Revelation speaks of the earth being "renewed," not destroyed.

Now, are people going to suffer and die? Certainly. However, all of this talk about complete annihilation, et cetera, has always been pretty absurd to me.

top topics

join