It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASMALLWORLD.NET <---- Illuminatus Myspace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ok so I'm sure you've heard of a small world, an ultra aristocratic members-only online site. Only millionaires need apply to this site. Instead of trading comic books, these globe-trotting elite trade palominos.

So, I'm wondering.....is anyone on here a member of this site? And another thing: how many members do you think are part of the NWO?

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Privy_Princess]

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Privy_Princess]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Why do you think that this is an 'illuminati' networking site? There must be hundreds if not thousands of invite only social networking sites on the net.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Of course I can't be sure, but it just lends itself to that thinking. A bunch of elitist and powerful people on one internet community? I mean....doesn't anyone else see a pink elephant around?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Maybe not illuminati, but definately an elitist social networking site. If yoiu check out this link www.asmallworld.net... it is to their press page which has several stories (the one I read was by Forbes Magazine) about how asmallworld was created by the rich, for the rich.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

So, that means Google Mail when it was an invite only site was Illuminati also!

Never did trust those 2 guys!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
hey;-)

....sorry, but i don´t trust this side. Don´t know why, but when i went to the link, i felt a little bit scared...

look at your feelings, so you know the gods...

Nia

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Private electronic communication networks are nothing new and even pre-date the web... Look at the WELL or the Jungle as good examples.

new topics

top topics

join