It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentegon launching tests for Super Soilder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Several general comments here,

The military does not need Bush to do this,

If the US is looking at this then so are others for sure,

It is inevitable anyways,

Like a lot of things it will backfire,

and lastly it has already been done in my opinion,

that is clone specially bred soldiers.

Do you think that cloning tech hitting the civie streets doesn't mean the military haven't been working with it for decades already? Think again.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'd have to agree with TheNeo on this one.

Bush isn't the one pulling the strings, as this type of project has been drooled over for much longer than he's been in office. I'm not sure that we've already fielded a clone army, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear that a black project dealing with cloning and/or genetic manipulation already existed.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The article comparing Rumsfeld to Saruman is from Pravda originally, if I recall correctly. Not exactly your most trusted source in news.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The Go-pills thing has been going on for a long time...I knowthat the Govt is experimenting with New kinds of MRE's thats "energize" the tired soldier via stimulants.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
drugs, guns, and bombs, what a combination. I think it's crazy and dangerous!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I had a speaker once come in my world history class (friend of the teachers) to speak about the army because he was in the rangers he said that while he was in the rangers he had agreed to let the military do tests on him to make him stronger he said they injected this liquid into him and it did make all of the soldiers very strong and it gave them more stamina however he said the serum made the hart swell up to the size of a horses hart and the body could not take all that extra power for long. don't know if its true but you decide

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join