the new corporate way

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I want to explain here how Ive noticed that on almost every newer sign, logo, and building reocuring themes pop up. Now I would pass this off as nothing. But its too big to be nothing, as if all new generations are tought to use this format.

basicly im going to bring up an old subject ive mentioned elsewhere. syncromysticism. It contextualises the basis for this thread.

So I beleieve that masons, free and whatever, have basicly been dominating the landscape with imagery of the order.

Start with buildings. I have noticed octagonal/pyramidal designs of walls, pillars with designs of egyptian decent. Carpeting or tile designs invoking the pyramid basicly. Then theres advertising. Circles intersecting circles, 3 pillars are everywhere basicly. Just do some of your own studies on the designs found in masonic halls, then go out and see what you see on the street.

But my point is that I once heard a gentleman discuss this new format on art bell back near the 90s. He brought up the psychology of color and images, but since im noticing its all masomic imagery, it merely to me is a representation of the order doing what it naturally does, using a format to convince people that since its everywhere in society, it must be ok to be two faced or secretive about reality as to first take advantage of someone unwitting, allowing the dark ones to get away with robbery essentially in my opinion if they wanted.

Like for instance chris angel I heard, once drew images and when people on the street looked at them, they passed out probably because in was a subconcious logic loop of some kind. My example is simple, I believe in theory that Mason alchemists and witches are banding together, using modern techniques and couplng them with magick, enchantments and ritual in order to leave you the buyer with a feeling, a lasting sensation when you buy something, whether you notice it or not. Metaphysicly it gets into you. So that you might return to buy more. And make a manipulating backroom control organisation richer.

Octagaons
pyramids
sun shapes
checkerboard
two pillars
three pllars
mushroom shapes
compass/square shapes
letters such as G, C,, E, A highlighted

lots more out there.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Care to post some pictures as examples? It's hard to visualize what you mean without a concrete image.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It could just be the current style. Things go in waves, architects copy styles from other architects, and different patterns and colors come in and out of style for no real reason. Like with clothing. For example, in the 80s, Palladian windows and the color "teal" were very popular. Then suddenly architects stopped using these styles/colors because it seemed boring. I don't think there was too much deep hidden meaning behind these choices. Maybe what you are noticing is just a simple change in trend?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Maybe what you are noticing is just a simple change in trend?

Well that would be my main thought but I heard an Art Bell guest say his new findings on the Brain, metaphysics and quantum chemical reactions in the brain (how the brain responds to colors and shapes) said a team of advertising people found him and asked to get an idea on how to coerce the brain chemicly to be more attracted to even things or places you hate and make you sick, like most fast food for example.

But I would take it a step further and say all of this image association mass programming has to be for more than just selling us crappy products that suck-basicly, oh yeah, and for too much intentionaly depreciated dollars as well.

This whole society to me feels like its living in the story of pinnochio where the stupid kids are all lured to there inner jackass state, I.E disney in that story opened the 3rd eyes and inserted a loop in your subconcious mind in my personal belief, it may be a stretch for some i know this.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sc2099
reply to post by mastermind77

Care to post some pictures as examples? It's hard to visualize what you mean without a concrete image.

compare

to this

obviously a freemasonic wink in the corporate world.

images.google.com...
this link has a plethora of examples that all relate to what i theororise as hidden technologies of the elite such as ufo's (antigravity techniques), life extension, mind manipulation and alchemic witchcraft or rather(earth grid affecting)

this one, though humorous to me, is a great example of the checkerboard wink from any masonic hall. Anytime, Anywhere, all contain letters found jumbled around for different use in other logos ive seen, all representative of zodiac, secret knowledge winks towards each other.

My guess would be if they are trying to dominate the world. they do a good jjob. They have the government manipulated. the people in pinnochio city where the * is green and girls are pretty. Oh wont you please take me hou ooo ome yeah!

new topics

top topics

join