It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of this church the Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ?
I was just listening to a screaming man standing on a platform on 44th and Broadway (Times Square) claiming the true Jews are Black and the White man is a heathen and controls the world. Also the white man is a homosexual (the man used the 'F' word) by nature because he is not Black. Oh yeh and the white race is going to hell. But there's hope for hispanics/west indians because they're decendants of the 12 tribes of Jacob.

I am curious to know what ATS members think about the ICGJC.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by sheep10110]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

But there's hope for hispanics/west indians because they decendants of the 12 tribes of Jacob.

This almost makes it sound like an offshoot of Mormonism. Other than that I don't know anything about this church. Maybe it is just a "denomination" that this guy created.

Tom

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There are several "black churches" who believe they are part of the lost tribes of israel and therefore jews from the line of Abraham.

Some credence to this amongst orthodox jewish circles was given when the last lubivitch rebbe, fashioning himself the messiah, began to cart a tribe of Ethiopians from Africa to Israel.

I think it would be incorrect to state that all africans are offshoots of the lost tribes, but it is certainly possible that some are. Though we are talking a long time ago, who knows how far integration went, perhaps it was the will that by the end times the seed of israel would be heavily present in all nations, only god can know.

join