It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another man threatens to kill Obama, second in a week

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Nobody ever threatens to kill McCain...probably because we can all see Father Time is taking a bat to him.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yeah, how come no one wants McCain dead? Maybe because liberals are all "Peace on Earth and goodwill to man"? Or maybe because they don't have any guns being good liberals. Hard to shoot someone when you don't have any guns. Like shooting a man who just broke into your house and raped your wife and is currently raping your daughter. Nope, have to stand and watch him and ask him not to get too much blood on the new bedsheets.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

The probabability of the False flag scenario you mention via GW is non-existent. If you look very carefully you will see the possibility is more likely within the Democratic or Liberal groups themselves. The evidence is all around you like a puzzle, you just have to objectively put it together.
Lately it would seem that certain Black community leaders are getting VERY upset that the race issue is coming under serious fire, while many well respected Leaders who happen to be black remain wisely silent. This is a sign that enough of this crap has built up to be efectively dealt with on the National stage and they are not ready for such a conflict.
Al Sharptons group was recently temporarily put out of action by the IRS, just as Obama's coattails became big enough for Sharpton's civil race war agenda to have a platform to hide under while it took action. This may very well have been a pre-emptive strike that has been available to the GOP for years. Wisely saved for the event that Sharpton's group posed a serious threat to our Nation as a whole.
It is not in the Republican interest to see Obama harmed. I would not be surprised if history shows that the GOP itself has put immense resources into ensuring his protection. They are not as stupid as they appear to be.
This is all a very very bad distraction as there are other events unfolding underneath the radar that are far more serious. This race issue exploding is the opportune event for our enemies that we have been shielded from by a lack of information, to pounce directly, or from within the issue itself.
The only false flag I logically see, is to put two weak candidates in the top office to allow the congress to control the country directly. I.E. Puppet President and Vice president.
Someone very powerfull is behind the scenes here. Read Bill and Hillary Clinton's faces when they talk about Obama vs when they talk about anything else. There are very few people or groups that can control the Clinton Machine.

I predict that any serious attempt at Obama, will come from the following: A liberal democrat, 50% chance he will be Black or possibly tied to the Nation of Islam, but it will be blamed on some silly mentally unstable white guy who will probably die on the spot anyway.
A suicide bomber is unlikely since Americans don't believe in such actions and it would point to a terrorist group instantly, which in turn would deflate the momentum for a race war while putting forces in place ready to destroy such an attempt.

I pray none of this happens as we have enough problems already.
Like 20 Nuclear cruise missles and 500 anti ship missles right off our own coast, the possibility of having oil supplies cut off, Cuba becoming a pawn in a Russo-Venezuelan-Iranian-Drug Cartel anti-American and Anti Mexican conflict. Remember, Russia now controls a large portion of oil going to europe, we are now buying russian oil, Venezuela controls a large oil reserve to the US, and Russia now appears to be supporting Venezuela
with military assistance. Russia is grabbing lots of oil right now. Hmm.
Then there's Large Organized violent gangs throughout the US who will be more than happy to contribute to the caos. The Columbian drug lords buying an ARMED, loaded, Servicable, Attack sub through the russian mafia in NY was an eye opener. That could have been a problem.
Food and Fuel shortages, and the list goes on.

I'd rather be discussing UFO sightings, and psychic events than this.
Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Im so sick of hearing the race card being played every 5 minutes. Someone wanted to take out Bush to.. So does that mean hes white and hates whites? Im sure theres black people that want to see Bush dead, threating to take Bushes life, but of course there not looked as racists. Maybe they want to kill Obama because they hate his views. You think its always a race issue, you look like a racist. How many of you crying about racist hate groups have said the "N" word in your life time? Even black people call themselves that. So stop crying about race, makes me sick.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This thread doesn't conform to SO's new guidelines regarding the 2008 forum, as set out here - A Call To Action: Ending The Political Game on ATS.

And even though its an old thread, people have revived it with partisan rhetoric, so - thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join