It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing our pets & any other related animal topics

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There are seven animals in my house. Three cats, two rats, two guinea pigs. (My middle daughter owns the guinea pigs.)

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

What an awful experiance,some people just don't deserve animals do they

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
love your babies everyday. cuz you never know.
recently my little girl (not so little), was diagnosed with cushings. from what i have read, it is terrible thing. and the medicine is no picinic. she does not yet have to take the medicine as the cushings is not far enough along. the meds will only give her quality not quantity of life. which is the only thing i could ask for. the only thing at this point i can do is make sure i watch what she eats and gets some exercise. she loves to go on trips. like go to the lake on "her" boat and go on overnight trips in "her" RV. and yes she truly thinks these things belong to her. strangers are not allowed until she checks them out first. (man, what a spoiled little girl) all her toys and she has no job. must be great to be a dog. i think i want to be a dog.
anyway, my point is give your babies lots of love and be sure to take them to vet when they need to go.
don't forget to check into Best Friends Animal Society. we all need to do our part to help.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

sadly this happens way too many times,as do other inhumane actions from irresponsible & unworthy pet owners
i have a family member who,because of his love for animals,left the police force & moved to the animal abuse area of law enforcement and the stories he's shared with me are horrific to say the least
thankfully there are people like him & others who care enough to bring these animal abusers to their due justice
i volunteer at my local animal shelter & it breaks my heart when some of these abused animals are brought in after they have gone thru hours of surgery & rehabilitation after being viciously abused
but i also find such joy when they are adopted by loving & caring animal lovers who will give them another chance at a great life
guess it's a good thing i'm not in law enforcement bc the punishment i would issue to these animal abusers would be anything but fair

[edit on 29-8-2008 by ibelievewearenotalone]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
New addition to the family, 8 week old Pookie, mixed small breed girl.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by dreamingawake]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

such an adorable little girl & her name is as cute as she is

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
aaww,pookie's lovely!!

I have 2 dogs,Toby and Eddie. Toby is a Jack Russel Collie cross and no one knows what Eddie's made from. His mummy was a norty girl I reckons. My poor boys aren't in the best of health,Toby is going blind (gone in 1 eye,about 50% in the other) so I'm his guide person.And he's had 12 teeth out. And Eddie is a big boy,always has been. He's been on every diet known to dog,but nothing works. I'll put pictures up of them when I get home tonight. I love them to bits.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thought you might like to meet my babies...Buddy & Duffy

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
thankyou special
they are very lovely
u must be proud

cbx

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
HI!
My name is Spirit, and i'm Internos' best friend
psst... i tell you a secret: he believes to have chosen me, but actually i did choose him, lol! :-)
Here are some cellphone pics, including one with my ultra-advanced tin foil hat, taken on Oct. 14 (and those guys even didn't show up, btw) Sorry for their quality, it's Internos' fault.

And here's a video: i was sooooo tiny here..

Spirit, what are you doing? Leave my PC alone!
Thanks to everyone for sharing some lovely, cute and sweet pets/friends.
What a nice thread: special thanks to special

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Following in the footsteps of Internos

This is my 8mo old kitten Apollo who is Spirit's brother

Sleeping:

Wanting to attack the squirrel outside:

And getting some bling from my 4yr old daughter:

Chasing his furry mouse:

Apollo playing

[edit on 11/12/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
ahhhh they are all lovely

[edit on 15-11-2008 by toxicme]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlieBrown
thankyou special
they are very lovely
u must be proud

cbx

I am thankyou

They have grown so big already,such characters...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Following in the footsteps of Internos

This is my 8mo old kitten Apollo who is Spirit's brother

Sleeping:

Wanting to attack the squirrel outside:

And getting some bling from my 4yr old daughter:

Chasing his furry mouse:

Apollo playing

[edit on 11/12/2008 by greeneyedleo]

wow what adorable cats..
thankyou very much for sharing

cbx

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
3 more have joined our clan since my last post

we have a new foal who we have called "Simba" will post some pics when get a chance...
And 2 Zebra finches....1 of these actually picked my partner,we were at our stable yard and he landed on his shoulder...didn't know what breed of bird it was asked local pet shop and they told us it must have landed on my other half as it were hungary...lol.... suggested we buy him a mate and a cage as he wouldn't survive in the wild so we now have Norman & Norma too!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join