It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Horrific Consequences Of Disclosure. And It’s Not Going To Happen Just Yet!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

I won't use examples, but we all know that the rate of "change" in the world has increased exponentially. Each single year during the 20th century, our world changed more than it did per century only a few hundred years before. I expect that before this century is half over, we'll be tripling that rate of change.

The rate of change is interesting. I am not sure that the rate of change seeming to speed up is not a product of humans being interconnected and therefore more informed about current news as well as being able to pool resources resulting in increasing scientific breakthroughs. The world has always changed just as our culture has always changed.

I agree about mans adaptability but would add that evolution is not an even process and different cultures create different frameworks of what is normal or not normal. I've been exposed to the possibility of aliens and visitors from other worlds my whole life meanwhile someone in rural India may have never heard of such a thing. I wonder how the reactions would differ. The person in India might just see it as something new like other new things he sees that enter his small piece of Earth from time to time. A person in an urban area with access to the internet, schooling and
abundance might be shocked because they thought they knew everything AND they have been conditions in many movies and other cultural literature to fear aliens.

Then again maybe it is easier and perhaps more pleasant to come upon the reality of interstellar visitors rather that demons from hell as punishment from god.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Interesting post.

I've never bought into the concept that there would be any kind of panic if there were disclosure. I think that most people would be fine with the concept.

With regard to religion why would people be upset? If god (which ever god or gods that you believe in ) can create people why wouldn't he/she have done this in other parts of the universe?

Now, if our planet were being attacked, then I could see a reason for panic.

Then again, perhaps I'm one of the people that has been conditioned to accept the concept of advanced civilizations.

We'll just have to all wait and see.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Now, if the existence of these extraterrestrials is not benign then perhaps there is a reason for not disclosing their existence.

If beings from other planets are coming here and harming people perhaps disclosure would bring about panic etc.

Especially if our technology is not sufficiently advanced to protect ourselves.

Then, under those conditions, I could buy into the general panic picture.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Great post once again.

If you take a step back view both Pro's and Con's of disclosure that you listed, the PRO's, hands down, are much better in my opinion by a long shot. Any breakdowns that will occur will be righted. We have to move toward "humanism" just for the simple fact that it's needed for this planet to grow as one. No more wars, no more hurting other human beings. If no more wars then govenments don't have to worry about having the upper hand in secret military technology. (If only it were that simple. :lol

On a side note, with some one like Mike posting something about this topic, it sure does make John Lear look like he WAS on the right track. (:

Q

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have thought the same thing...

I was wondering if the NWO is here so they can disclose information and have the people under control.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I tend to agree with Wildbob. I think that disclosure would not disrupt life in the planet to much of a degree. People would still worship the religion they choose,go to work to feed they're families, ect. I think it may bring countries closer together, knowing we are not alone and our silly differences are mute.
The problem I see is whenever an advanced civilization meets a simple less advanced population, (if that were to happen) the weaker population usually becomes extinct.

Now I hope ET isnt still pissed for us trying to shoot them down back in the day!

Good thread stikk

[edit on 12-9-2008 by tommyb98201]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Stanton Friedman told me roughly 10 different things, other than you posted why they will not disclose.

All makes perfect sense.

I met the guy twice. He lived a few streets up..

I didn;t want to bug the old dude.. He's 72

but wait, so is McLame

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Hmmm? On the topic of disclosure I totally believe that they [TPTB] are damned either way because if they DO disclose well then 5 mins later they will be dangling and twitching from a roadside lightpole for having deceived us for so long and on such an important matter.....AND if they DON'T disclose and we collectively find out anyway then just imagine the consequences [re: strange fruit!].

Personal Disclosure: Only when the last leader is strangled to death by the intestines of the last high priest only then will we truly be free. If a government fears its constituents then that is democracy but when its constituents fear their government then that...that is SLAVERY!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The older folks might have some of the reactions you mentioned, panic being one. But I don't think the younger generation would act similarly. I would hope we are a little more rational than that lol. I don't see any of those problems really, and I don't think those would happen even in disclosure. Most adults I know wouldn't care.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
More that half of the world's population survive on 2$ or less a day. Having an internet connection, a house and a bed, puts you in the top few percent of people not simply scratching a living.

Out of those people who are comfortable enough to spend time not scratching enough money to feed their family, only a small fraction want to see disclosure. For the overwhelming majority of the people, disclosure would matter little. i don't think that most theists, for example, would comprehend what the truth about aliens would mean.

The idea that Rabbis, priests, clerics, etc would immediately hang themselves is a tad dramatic. Religions would do what they always do when reality threatens their superstition - reinterpret their book to justify the decision of their leaders.

I think the main worry on behalf of the government and shadow government would be the lie itself. If they can lie about this, what else have they lied about? It would cause a mass movement, which would have profound consequences for the nation's powerful elite.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Great post.
I do not agree at all with the theorie that people all over the world would be in shock and chainreactions will follow.

In a few days it will be business as usual; going to work, get the kids to school and cooking dinner. People will be curious and hungry for info about ET life, but not shocked or something: deep inside almost everybody know where not alone in the universum.

People will be shocked after they discover the lies from world governments about ET contact in the past. Thats gonna give chaos and riots, and lynch parties.
The lies.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Hmmm? On the topic of disclosure I totally believe that they [TPTB] are damned either way because if they DO disclose well then 5 mins later they will be dangling and twitching from a roadside lightpole for having deceived us for so long and on such an important matter.....AND if they DON'T disclose and we collectively find out anyway then just imagine the consequences [re: strange fruit!].

Personal Disclosure: Only when the last leader is strangled to death by the intestines of the last high priest only then will we truly be free. If a government fears its constituents then that is democracy but when its constituents fear their government then that...that is SLAVERY!

I too see this happening...Many are already mad as hornets because of recent lies that have come out. For instance, Iraqi oil was supposed to pay for the Iraq War? The Border Fence is being built? I too think TPTB are afraid to disclose what they have discovered, and I think it goes a long way further than that....The Earth is going through death pangs, and TPTB would much rather people were distracted from what is really going on. If ET came here, and wished to take off certain individuals, the rest would surely riot. People are going to be freaking out when the first shift happens too. TPTB have safe places to go, and they are secret places that the populace does not know about. Have you ever read the plans for Alternative 1, 2, and 3? They think not of what happens to us, they do not care. One thing ET may help the human race with is tools to ascend....these we need badly. Ascension will ultimately save us all from the destruction taking place here on Earth, and remove the control of fourth dimensional beings, at this very time the psychical plane and the astral plane are coming together, and melding, that is why so many people are seeing ghosts, and for the Biblical reference that the dead will rise from their graves.

Ezek 30:3 "For the day is near, the day of the LORD is near- a day of clouds, a time of doom for the nations." NIV

Just replace the word "Lord" with one of your choosing. I am certain that the Ancients called the Annunaki people "Lord" and I believe the name "EL" has that meaning. Now look at this:

1 Cor 15:51-54 "Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed- in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality." NIV

We will be changed, operative word, in a flash. to me this means we will all pass into a new dimension, there is also reference that people will cry out to the mountains to kill them, and they cannot die. We are all immortal, people, that which animates our bodies is not human, it is spirit, and it cannot be destroyed, ever.

Humanity has looked forward to this for many years now, the Ancients left us all clues in stone that something big was coming. This has happened before, and will probably happen again. We live in a cycle, around and around we go, when it stops nobody knows. I think perhaps ET would like to help some of us escape this endless cycle and move on? I don't think every human being is ready for this escape, many are new "cons" in this prison without bars, and some of us are "lifers." Ever here the terms "old soul," and "new soul?"

It is good that we gather here to talk about this, and expound information, and exchange ideas. That is why I like this forum, I can get news that is not on the MSM, and I can hear what an individual thinks about it and what he says about it. I can see both sides of an argument or theory, and I think that is good. Think about it, when and if ET does come down here, what will we know about him/her/it? Thankfully, we already know a lot about ET from the whistle-blowers and people who have come out and talked about what they saw. People like Phil Schneider, and Bill Cooper, and John Lear. I still cannot believe the treatment Mr. Lear got here, I mean we want to know, but stone the messenger....

I don't think Et gets on his computer and goes to abovetopsecret every day and reads these forums, but! I do believe ET to be AWARE of what we are thinking on a daily basis. I think that attempt to contact many of us, but mankind is beaming electronic blocking that prevents some from getting the info. I have noticed that is a big store, I cannot hold conversation about the subject of ET, too many other thoughts. And it's like they are being beamed at us, doesn't it? You think all those towers are for cell phone transmissions, think again. We are coming to Galactic Alignment.

Earth's Precessional Cycle
The Sacred Geometry of Global Change

The Holy Cross is often depicted in ancient esoteric societies, in sacred religious orders of today, in indigenous cultures, and in petroglyphs around the globe, quite simply, as a cross in a circle--or in some minor variance of this cardinal form. This symbol not only represents a fundamental foundation upon which many faiths are built, but also is made to remind us, especially in times of darkness, that something profound is to occur for the entire Earth and for all of her people. For many, this symbol is a promise of an event leading to the spiritual evolutionary fulfillment of all life.

The cross in a circle is not only a spiritual symbol, it is also the astronomical symbol for our planet Earth. And, the term "Holy Cross" also means "Heavenly Cross"--referring to a cross found in the heavens. The cosmic significance of this symbol is that it marks the timing of a primary transition or turning in the natural evolutionary cycle of the Earth. Hidden within this symbol is an astronomical time-piece found in a specific geometric relationship between Earth, the solar system, and our galaxy--an astrophysical event occurring now, within Earth's ~25,000 year, precessional cycle.

Could it be that the Urn of the Soul, the DNA, the human mould itself, is transformed into a supra-being dominated by spiritual awareness / cosmic consciousness, rather than by bio-logic's mentalizing limits, a transformation caused by impouring light, illumination made possible as Earth's pole geometrically reorients in its Great Year into the divine / undivided side of the precessional cycle.

Just as the hydrogen atom re-aligns its spin axis in a magnetic field (the fundamental principle of medical diagnostic imaging (MRI technology), could it also be that the DNA's structure, composed of hydrogen bonds--a phosphodiester (light-bearing) circuitry--which nests in Earth's geomagnetic field--reorients right along with Earth as Earth re-orients its spin axis in the sacred geometry in which Earth spins--a reorientation of human consciousness in Earth's ~25,000-year evolutionary precessional "Evolutionary Cycle of the Soul."

Now (~2000 AD), at the occurrence of Earth's Precessional Holy Cross, Earth's pole begins to lean back toward the plane of galactic light, thus crossing a primary threshold in Earth's precessional cycle. Earth begins to retune / return to galactic awareness and the impouring light begins to avalanche--and all of life on Earth begins its transmutation and illumination--from the inside-out.

www.lunarplanner.com...

We are all in for the biggest show in the universe, and we ll have front row center, ear bleed seats. In an instant we we all step out from our carbon based human bodies and realize we can easily clothe ourselves and go anywhere we wish to. Be aware that the being I spoke about, they have many names, will attempt to control the soul material to their own end. We cannot let this happen. Thoughts, anyone?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I had to reread that post twice to think in terms of the implications and that those who argue tooth and nail that conspiracies don't exist, and that their is no ruling bloodlines over our heads, its just our actions, as this democratic system is representing us. These same people jump on the bandwagon that we aren't ready for dislosure. Oh, so you mean there is something over our heads then eh? Something that insists on treating us like lame little children to be lied to, manipulated, and told the tooth fairy is real and Santa is bringing you fresh religous doctrines to enslave your women and sacrifice your animals too, so we can continue to RULE OVER YOUR AND DESTROY NATURE! Hmmmm.....

Sorry, no compute. First of all, the religions that are in small numbers, with ever shrinking attendance in the free world, are only in large attendance in the non-free dictatorships like the middle east, that enslave women and children and do horrendous abuses of human rights. These things MUST CHANGE AND ASAP!

Theres no one over my head! These moron/sadist creeps may think they are, but they should come and tell me to my face. I will slap them out a million times and perform a citizens arrest.

Disclosure by the way isn't their lies and half ass released files. What it is to me, a lifelong experiencer of both grey and nordic ets, is: they commit one too many crimes against humanity such as the big event they have planned, and THEY COME IN, as our rescuers. The end of the leaders, the end of NWO, the beginning of cosmic citizenry and advancement. NO MONEY. RELIGIONS CAN TAKE A HIKE TOO. NO ABUSE OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN.
I HOPE NO MARRIAGE OR OWNERSHIP OF PPL. Cooperation, sharing, learning, creating, volunteering, cleaning up this world. Building houses and creating gardens and beauty for each other, including the single mom who is working full time with her kids, including the handicapped individual. We give continually to each other, beauty, peace, honor, respect and love. Nothing to fight over. Spirituality and studying our navels is a personal thing.

Savvy.

I am one of the ones out there, due to my expereinces, asking for help from good ets all the time, and claiming galactic laws. I encourage everyone to join me and tell the leaders, we don't want to hear your tooth fairy crap any longer! You're dinos, and they're extinct.

We also need to grant amnesty to each and every person, regardless of their crimes, in the black ops, in the government, even living down below, even differents species, so that we can have a inter-species peace on earth and defectors working for this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join