It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthrax suspect Bruce Ivins (linked to ATS)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by oceanaut1

yeah, but the country specific google can also be used by people of different countries to do country specific searches, i use the facility all the time. it's quite handy. if you go to google.co.uk you can tick a box to only pull up pages from the uk.

the mexican one allows you to only pull pages in spanish or pages from mexico. it might just be available primarily as a useful addition to google rather than a scary censorship of the net, especially seeing as you can access other google country sites besides your own.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by pieman]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

If Ivins had a "long history of mental illness" why did the government hire him to work around biological weapons?

JACKPOT!

I thought the same yesterday.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
it's amazing that this has been dropped from the main stream media...but we are still seeing shows about edwards getting a little on the side. yeah adultery is MUCH MORE important then the supposed lone anthrax killer.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
For the sake of completeness, I think it is necessary to post the surrounding paragraphs to do with the abovetopsecret remark:

Long before, however, Ivins had acted oddly; for example, the documents released Wednesday said that he had used two post office boxes over 24 years to "pursue obsessions" -- including an intense interest in the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority. One confidential witness said Ivins had admitted breaking into a Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority house to steal a secret handbook, apparently while he was pursuing a postdoctoral fellowship at the University of North Carolina.

The documents also included a message board post by Ivins on a conspiracy theory website, www.abovetopsecret.com. Asking for replies at the e-mail address [email protected] , he wrote that the sorority had labeled him as an enemy decades ago. "I can only abide their 'Fatwah' on me," he said.

The posting was significant, according to a government document, because "in his own words Dr. Ivins defines the depth of his obsession" and knowledge of the sorority. The document noted that letters containing anthrax were deposited in a mailbox in Princeton, N.J., just 60 feet from a building the sorority used.

Need to be careful of the spin.

en.wikipedia.org...

Obsession? Or was it really just an interest?

What's the difference between this and so-called "Secret Societies", the likes of GWB etc.. are alleged to have belonged to at some point?

[edit on 11-8-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I knew when I read the first post that immediately we would blame America .

Sorry to burst your bubble but the first people that were blamed were Muslims, then slowly it became apparent it was someone who may call them self American. And of course now we our being told not only was he American, but he worked for the government in microbiology for 30+ years.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit

If Ivins had a "long history of mental illness" why did the government hire him to work around biological weapons?

JACKPOT!

I thought the same yesterday.

Because the military hires many people 'on the edge' What better way to create weapons of mass destruction that looking in the mind of someone who gets pleasure out of killing people?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

The good doctor died of suicide from an overdose of darvon/codein as a patient INSIDE A GOV'T PSYC HOSPITAL.

No this was not a suicide. This is another assassination "case closed" cover up.

Government is rogue. Wake up and figure out what must happen to baby killing war criminals.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
Just goes to show people really need to watch what they say.

A lot of people joke around and say stuff that could get them in trouble on here.
What, you mean like "Hey, could you send me the latest Anthrax album? Make sure you include a return envelope so I can send you the new Wil Wright game Spore."

Yeah. Gotta watch your mouth...
(Good thing ATS doesn't allow warez trading, or we'd see a lot more false hits...)

[edit on 8/12/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Does the US government monitoring e-mails on forums they consider dangerous. The Answer is a DEFINATE YES Unfortunately they also LIE.

One of the people opposed to NAIS (National Animal Identification System) found this out when she was banned from an EXPO she normally goes to. She sued and found out the USDA had given the expo committee a years worth of her e-mails and accused her of starting a riot at another show. She was never at that show and a friend told her there was no riot. So much for freedom of speech.('
')

Of course the USDA tells everyone we are “misinformed” when we try to give the public the truth. Google NAISinfocentral to find out why the US government is frantic to keep the truth from the general population. Do you really want the government to relocate the Plum Island Disease Lab on the mainland just because Hilary Clintondoesn't want it in her backyard?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

That's right, though your not suppose to think independently! You are told what to think and the media is the 'agent' for the Zionist agenda. If you don't know what I say....take a good look at who owns CBS, ABC, NBC, most Cable networks etc. Nothing is aired on national and international TV without the approval of the 'gatekeeper' and their 'masters' agenda. Oh so much evidence in the public internet domain though here is just one I googled for convenience.
As long as zionists continue to try to manipulate public opinion to suit their agenda, they will only find themselves cutting their own throat as history has proven time and.............time again.
They think they can continue to outsmart the masses with their 'biased' view of worldly events....of which they usually create to further their agenda. Hey, don't buy into the 'anti-semite' BS they like to throw at an American whenever they are caught in the act....listen to your reason.....the self-evident kind of which your Creator had equipped you with though people continue to be bombarded with false media infested with false flag operations for the benefit of the zionist and the mental enslavery of the viewer. Remember, truth is self-evident. That is my best advice to you all. Question the 'motive' behind everything you see on the tele and if something doesn't make sense....investigate it and discover the truth for yourselves....you may be shocked at what you will find. Take this message seriously and you may be quite 'enlightened' in what you will discover about the media and the hidden agenda of it's owners.

www.prothink.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
** EXCLUSIVE STORY ON BRUCE IVINS / ANTHRAX STORY **

ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE ANTHRAX/IVINS INVESTIGATION SHOULD READ ERSNEWS.COM / THE ENTERPRISE REPORT

... EXCLUSIVE STORY TODAY ON THE CASE

www.ersnews.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Bumping this in light of recent developments...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Case closed?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join