It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC news story on the Yeti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Losing the Yeti in Forgotten Nation of Bhutan

abcnews.go.com...

In a remote Himalayan kingdom that held out against the modern world for as long as it could, the old man remembers a time when the yeti was a normal part of life.

Just something that I came across and wanted to pass along. Pretty interesting to me. Is the Yeti real?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The fact is that we have not yet explored every place on this planet. There are still vast swathes of all but untouched land, and I hear regular stories of how scientists have discovered whole new ecosystems in places never before visited.

Many older cultures have stories of large primates and 'beings' living in the forests and jungles that date back thousands of years. While modern day sceptics point to the obvious hoaxes as being 'proof' of their non-existance, it is what we have not seen that intrigues me more.

I believe it is very possible that larger species could have gotten away with surviving the millenia unbeknownst to Man.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I tend to believe that they exist. I just find it interesting that there are those that live there who do not believe the Yeti exists.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Why couldnt they be out there. We thought that silverback gorrillas were a mith until the seventies. When they were found.

new topics

top topics

join