It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida UFO - Good Case Of UFO On film

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The Original title was Florida UFO - Solid Proof Of UFOS On film- UFOS ARE REAL

I figured that would draw the wrong crowd

The following video is in my opinion one of the better films on a UFO around because...
A) Its a 10 minute constant duration
B) the camera is fairly steady as it goes and at the end he has time enough to set up a tripod...
C) it changes color
D) it exhibits an interesting pattern near the end
E) a helicopter arrives on the scene at the end
F) Its 'fuzzy' which is consistent with an energy field around it
G) it has a glow beneath it at the beginning

So here it is and I will hang around to see what Internos thinks

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
very interesting...almost looked like it was teleporting in the middle their, when they had trouble finding it. It would be in one place, the just appear somewhere else in the sky. might have been the camera's focus or zoom though, but maybe not.
though i didn't actually see the helicopter, I'm assuming it was sent out to investigate the light, leading me to believe this was not any airplane, at least not ours.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

this is one of the best UFO video's ever taken imo and i was extremely interested because it happened not too far from me.

this case has been discussed already but it is always good to take another look and maybe see something that was missed.

here is a video that damajikninja has on youtube that lets you get a better look at it.

Alien ship ?? or secret goverment craft ?? or ??

[edit on 10-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This has been discussed here before. The guy that shot that video is a member here, TallyUFO. I think this is the original thread, it says Ft. Lauderdale, but the guy that shot it confirms it was in NE Tallahassee. The helicopter at the end was a news copter and they said it was heading away from them, not toward the object.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here is a longer version of that video that has the filmer's comments.
www.realufos.net...

Also, here is the original thread that has comments by the guy that filmed it who is also a member here, TallyUFO.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by UncleSlam]

[edit on 10-8-2008 by UncleSlam]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Again, another person who hasn't taken the 5 minutes required to learn how to operate manual focus on their video camera.

People, please, if you have a video camera, learn how to operate manual focus BEFORE you see a UFO.

Otherwise, put the video camera away and quit wasting tape and our time.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You really need to watch the last few minutes if you haven't. I thought the same thing at first, another blurry shaky crappy video, but near the end he backs off a bit and you can see the movement of the object. Pretty cool stuff.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Huge thread about this video here:

The guy who recorded it even shows up. Although I just noticed someone else already pointed this out.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. This is going to be my next case after the Needles UFO.
If the Needles UFO wasn't so time consuming Id work both of them. Great find keep us posted if anything new comes up.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The original video is interesting at first. The skeptic in me had be searching for explanations while the believer was saying "wait for it, watch the rest."

At first it seems very much like a kite with a red-tail or something similar, but at 4 minutes or so it begins moving erratically and looked just like a flashlight beam on gray cloth, but there's a tree nearby the person holding the camera to count that out... Then it seems to become a ball of light, more red than the white it had been before...

In the end I can't really figure out what it is... A ball of plasma, interstellar-jellyfish, tinker-bell, I really don't know

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
Huge thread about this video here:
The guy who recorded it even shows up. Although I just noticed someone else already pointed this out.

Thanks I will go have a look... Its hard to do a search for a specific video in the thread database

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
In the end I can't really figure out what it is... A ball of plasma, interstellar-jellyfish, tinker-bell, I really don't know

Me personally I go with 'plasma jelly fish' though they are ET, I believe they are not Alien... IE 'local critters' not interstellar

But its still a good capture compared to the normal hack jobs with horrible music and worse "Oh my gawds..."

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Starred and flagged. This is going to be my next case after the Needles UFO.
If the Needles UFO wasn't so time consuming Id work both of them. Great find keep us posted if anything new comes up.

Well keep me posted what you find in the Needles case
considering that's 'in the neighborhood for me

I don't have a lot of time for the UFO files right now and the fact I duplicated this find is proof I need to spend more time but there is so much crap to weed through it will take either several lifetimes... or a staff of sexataries...

[edit on 10-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
Alien ship ?? or secret goverment craft ?? or ??

Well I guess starting the thread was worth it

Thanks for sharing this...

As to the 'or'

How about a 'critter' giving birth?

Its not glowing at the start... He says the glow was moving inside the 'object' , it changes shape and then there is a second one... they fly erratically

Yup okay so I'm crazy but....

Here is another stabilized version

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

As to the 'or'

How about a 'critter' giving birth?

good answer zorgon. but i thought you would say secret goverment craft

very strong possibility that it is a critter, and it lowered it's vibration enough while giving birth... wich enabled us to see it ?

i think space critters operate in a higher dimension or light spectrum like what what seen on the NASA sts80 tether incident.

i have been looking for a long time to find similar pictures that resemble this Tallahassee ufo but really nothing comes close enough for me to post about .

maybe you can think of any ?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
OKay I will continue in the older thread...

Maybe a Mod could shut this one down?

I'm already confused enough

Continued here...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

good answer zorgon. but i thought you would say secret goverment craft

Ah HA Thought you had me stereotyped huh?

I have stated this before... but for the record

In my opinion

80% are 'critter's harmless, huge, living in local space and the upper atmosphere
15% are our craft... I count ALL triangles as ours
5% are 'visitors'

These are just approximate figures more for my own use... but swarms of critters with erratic behavior make a LOT more sense than Alien ships with no purpose... and also go to why there is no hard evidence...

I doubt a plasma life form would leave any remains as we know it... though there have been cases of weird 'fluff' and such reported floating down..

Also I say 'plasma life forms' as a generic reference.. I do not know what the actual makeup of these is but its an energy life form... but they 'feed' around thunderstorms, have been seen around power lines for years and were attracted by the tether...

It MAY be intelligent... it is certainly playful and curious... It has been around for a very long time and may even account for some ghost sightings...

This idea was first brought forward by Trevor Constable and the term "Critters" was first proposed in 1954...

Norm Bergrund has a book "LUNAR LIFE FORMS: REVELATIONS OF APOLLO 14 " in which he states...

Some life forms are small, reminiscent in appearance to those found on Earth's ocean floors but without the ocean, while others appear as large "growths!" Just as some life forms are capable of creating light, such as the firefly, this has also been found to take place with some of the life forms that exist on our moon. It is evident also as on Earth, that some lunar life forms use camouflage to adapt to their surroundings providing the ability to "hide in plain sight!".

This video is the first I have seen that has so many changes on the object and the whole sequece sure looks like a critter giving birth.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

maybe you can think of any ?

Sorry missed this...

No I haven't looked at ufo videos for a long time because of all the hoaxing sure... but mostly the annoying habit of youtube wannabee film makers chopping up a good video and destroying it with bad editing... and unless you have the title of the original good like trying to find an older one...

In this case the people who did the motion study faithfully pointed to the original
but even looking at the idiot comments... they didn't notice DOH!!

Maybe put the word out... I can have Jack do a :CRITTER UFO's WANTED video

For you have a look at his "wisps" and tell me what you think

www.boomslanger.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i totally agree with your viewpoint on this...it is easier for me to believe in 57 different space critters living in our atmosphere and space , that survive off of energy produced by our planet , than it is for me to believe that 57 different races of aliens are visiting us...lol

things live in the ocean and on the surface of this planet so why not in the atmosphere. makes perfect sense.

when i first looked at the video of this Tallahassee UFO i was having a hard time picturing a solid metal craft looking like it did in the vid...didnt make sense.

i would have to say its either distorted because of dimensional physics affecting it or it is like you think a space critter.

like i said earlier i think this is one of the best ufo videos i have seen.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Maybe put the word out... I can have Jack do a :CRITTER UFO's WANTED video

For you have a look at his "wisps" and tell me what you think

www.boomslanger.com...

OMG....not flying spiders
please anything but that, i dont like spiders.

thanks for that link and i remember seeing those before and was not surprised for some reason. it makes me think of Jose' Escamilla's work with the rods and critters he was filming.

the one of the moon shot ...that is the moon i believe is very very cool

you know i was just thinking that things in the ocean and things that live on land usually try to camouflage themselves to avoid detection so it would be easy to assume something living in the atmosphere does the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join