It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

time travels impossible

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
hittler killed about 20 of my great aunts and uncles




posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
You sure are lucky he didn't get them all!

Where did you say you were?

DC



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i come from los angeles



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Nevermind. He came back. Yay...

Mr. M

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by StarChild]



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
You're not... um, American, are you?



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Later on dudes. I'm at work right now, and probably should do something constructive which would be beneficial to the corporation. I think I'll go get a cappuchino and smoke a cigarette.


Later, I'll be back in about 45.

Mr. M



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You know what's a bad idea? Letting kids post stuff on ATS.



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
You're not... um, American, are you?


Hell yeah I'm American. And proud of it. Why?

Mr. M



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
the wierdest thing ever is that im part
persian,iraqi,isreali,polish,russian,american
my friends at school call me part everything.. BTW this has nothing to do with the replie this is just if people want to know more about me



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
shut up ive read hook my friends also call me the walking dictionary



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio
You know what's a bad idea? Letting kids post stuff on ATS.


Not only that, but I dont know why a 10 year old is using the internet without parental suppervision and posting here in the first place... umm no offense kid.



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirello
shut up ive read hook my friends also call me the walking dictionary


you've read hook and your friends call you the walking dictionary? Umm ok.



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
You're not... um, American, are you?


Hell yeah I'm American. And proud of it. Why?

Mr. M



Nothing. Just kidding. You quoting Castaway just seemed somehow foreign. Who are you with and where do they got you?



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
shut up ive probebly read more books then everybody on this website combined.
ive read angels and demons, the davinci code, hook, all five harry potter books, eragon,
plus meny more that i cant remember. im going to bed in five minutes

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by mirello]



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirello
shut up ive probebly read more books then everybody on this website combined.
ive read angels and demons, the davinci code, hook, all five harry potter books, eragon,
plus meny more that i cant remember. im going to bed in five minutes



So you've read some books huh? Wow!! That's great!!






posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirello
my friends at school call me part everything.. BTW this has nothing to do with the replie this is just if people want to know more about me


I reckon mirello is Morrisons little brother!!




posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Originally posted by StarChild

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
You're not... um, American, are you?


Hell yeah I'm American. And proud of it. Why?

Mr. M



Nothing. Just kidding. You quoting Castaway just seemed somehow foreign. Who are you with and where do they got you?



I am ex-military, now independant contractor. I specialize in terrorism threat assessments, physical security, executive protection services, clandestine operations, and other skills, too numerable to mention here. I am overseas right now, at an undisclosed location. How about yourself? What do you do for a living?


Mr. M

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by StarChild]



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirello
shut up ive probebly read more books then everybody on this website combined.
ive read angels and demons, the davinci code, hook, all five harry potter books, eragon,
plus meny more that i cant remember. im going to bed in five minutes

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by mirello]


Oh my God, dude, come on now. Do you honestly believe that you have read more books than EVERYONE on this website COMBINED? HAHAHA!!!! Give me a break, kid. You're ten years old. You just learned how to read.


Mr. M



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Come on members, we are being 'had' here. Deliberate bad
spelling and posted 2am'ish on a Monday...



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Come on members, we are being 'had' here. Deliberate bad
spelling and posted 2am'ish on a Monday...


It depends on where you are located. Where I am at it is currently 1547.


Mr. M



new topics




 
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join