It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world just lit up

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

more likley the plant has been there for years - and retard developers built houses right up to the perimeter fence

i have seen it done several times here - one partucularly funny example was a lumber yard and " manufacturing joinery " factory that had houses built on 3 sides of it

next think you know - the residents are screaming ` its unsafe ` its noisy , its a fire hazard , we dont like the traffic etc etc

the MD of the company had a brilliant rebutall :

we have been here 62 years - you bought houses right next to us you should have considered that before you bought

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here is another possible explanation for other strange light phenomenon that you may may have seen at night besides the explosion. And as already mentioned, the Perseid meteor shower, should have put on a good light show.

WEEKEND AURORAS: A solar wind stream hit Earth on August 9th sparking geomagnetic storms over Canada and at least two US states.

snip (nice photo)

The display has subsided, but another flare-up is possible. The solar wind continues to blow and NOAA forecasters estimate a 20% chance of more geomagnetic activity in the next 24 hours.

SpaceWeather.com

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i dunno..maybe somebody got 'em a sub or something and it just
blew up and lit up and killed whales and stuff..how would i know?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
As for as the "night into day", or for that matter, "day into night" which was briefly observed, it was/is caused by the HAARP Facility (Alaska) as it is being ramped-up (or down as the case may be). These mega-billion watt facilities (more then two exist) have the capacity to disrupt the ionasphere over targeted areas turning the ionasphere temporarily into a mirror. Anonymous

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
According to some interpretation of Nostradamus, this could be the result of a weather control device malfunctioning, made me think of HAARP... or perhaps some new type of weapon. There were 2 areas in the book that vaguely fit what happened (one dealing with light, the other with the drastic coldness). Both are a stretch, I know, but thought it was interesting, that's all. I just happened to be reading this book the other day when I was noticing this post. And for the record, the night in question, I woke up freezing in the middle of the night and so did my ex, who lives down the street. Both at the same time, think it was around 3 am or so. Near Chicago, IL. That is why I thought this was an interesting post to begin with.

This is from a book called "The Nostradamus Code World War III"...
www.amazon.com...

5.13. "Explosion of light" causes horrible birth defects
(Centurie I, Quatrain 64)
In WWWIII some of the weapons will scream through the skies
before they hit, terrifying and deadly to the population. An
atomic or laser weapon detonated at night will cause victims to
think they have seen the sun at night. The weapon produces a
huge explosion of light. In addition to vast climactic damage the
weapon will produce monstrous birth defects in babies, so that
children will look almost "swinish" (i.e. like pigs). Scientists will
frantically search for ways to alter the effects of the weapon's effect on newborns. A breakthrough will eventually be made,
based on an unexpected source in the animal kingdom.

5.2. Weather modulation devices go awry, cause ice
and hail
(Centurie I, Quatrain 22)
Devices developed by man to manipulate the weather will go
awry because of faulty programming. They will cause a great
deal of damage through unseasonal ice and hail. The scientists
don't understand the forces they are dealing with and that the
natural weather pattern will overcome interference in attempting
to attain proper balance. The computers will fight the increasing
intensity and break, damaged beyond use.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I was affraid that this would happen !!!!

The lhc-particle accelarator in Geneva has warped us into ?

Chance

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The account by Anonymous ATS stands out as different & not related to Toronto propane fires. Anther blog entry wishes to refer to the Tanguska explosion in Siberia. Both phenomena can be associated w/technology developed by Nikola Tesla, & Tesla himself being suspected to have caused the Tanguska incident, which leveled pine trees for many miles around. The site was explored & studies by the Soviet government's scientists. Tesla split some of his technological discoveries between various governments including teh Soviet Union, in the hopes of preventing any individual government from possessing possible resulting energy weapons technology based on the whole of the information shared. Free wireless power transmission through the air from his transmission tower at Wycliff was the experiment performed by Tesla which is implicated in Tanguska. wireless transmission of energy sufficient to light both florescent & incandescent light bulbs not even placed in electric circuits has been demonstrated for many many years to the awe & entertainment of head scratching spectators. Slow building excitation of the ionosphere through harmonic or pulsed resonance of that atmospheric layer's high voltage potential was the idea Tesla had in mind, to store energy there, & release it evenly as a free energy source many times greater than the energy used to build it up. Perhaps Tesla suddenly turned his tower off, or lost power, causing an ionospheric voltage potential burst of enormous magnitude. Similar Tesla based technology was commissioned under the HAARP project in Alaska, to use it's large antenna array in the so called Star Wars (Strategic Defense Initiative or SDI originally referred to as the Space Defense Initiative). The Soviets had what was dubbed WOODPECKER transmitters sending signals over the North Pole to the United States, which were suspected in several major wide spread blackouts, like the one which occurred in the late 1970's affecting New York City & immortalized by Spike Lee as an historical backdrop to part of the docudrama film called "Summer of Sam".
Here are links to a recent story of just such "new" technology
www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...
news.yahoo.com...
to be employed in powering laptop computers, though much higher power is used than necessary for the purpose, enough to power household lighting.
We already live in an electromagnetic soup of radio, television, cellular. CB, satellite, ELF, & other communications bandwidths all around us. 50 Hz in Europe, & 60 cycles electrical transmission lines frequencies buzz away 24/7 & leak into our homes & offices, & over out heads from high tension transmission cable towers through the countryside, usually on hilltops parallel to highways & roads. People living near or under these have the highest incidence of UFO sightings & brain tumors. People report a strange calmness during blackouts, which effectively end all through the air electromagnetic transmissions (EMF/EMT), after cellular & other battery backup systems run out, as well as batteries of any hand held devices then unable to charge. Microwaves used in these systems affect the human brain by exciting & moving the water molecules held within it. Growth patterns of nerve cells interconnecting structures are affected by exposure, changing the way in which they electrochemically transmit information which is vital to normal life functions & thought. Sound has been transmitted bypassing the inner ear & the seventh cranial nerve which innervates it's structures, wirelessly through the skin using microwaves, FM frequency modulated radio frequency, & even using skin contact ultrasound transducers similar to those for seeing your unborn baby fetus for the first time at your obstetrician's office. A device like the Flanagan Neurophone paired w/silent sound subliminal technology, potential for covert remote thought implantation.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I get your post 'anonymous', but you don't offer any evidence that what I saw that night wasn't the explosion that fellow ATS users where VERY quick to research and point out (thank you for that bye the way ... very impressive!).

Can you expand?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I don't visit ATS much at all, but I happened to do so today & this thread was/is very interesting! I can't help myself but to respond.

I am limited on time and cannot post direct links or sources, but I wish to post this so the true truth seekers can have new leads.

I can totally imagine what these events looked like, (the U.S. sighting & the UK sighting, both near the exact same time,) One was "the night lit up" and the other was "the day went dark", respectively. People on this thread mentioned, "the daytime cracked", "upsidedown feeling", matter of seconds, etc. I feel you. The only thing I can think of is this-

Look up or google "sodium layer movie screen" or "earth's sodium layer/ movie screen". Try any kind of search that you can that implies you are trying to find info on how the earth's sodium layer in the atmosphere is being used (or going to be used) as a movie screen. The chemtrails are possibly involved, so you can use words like that as well.

I won't say anymore...only those that are worthy will do the research. And for you "spooks" or "government shills" on this board, F&%K Y@U!

Anyone knows that a blast in Toronto can't light up the sky Arizona, Let alone Britian!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Bizarre. I just came from the companion thread to this, about darkness during the day, and recalled earlier today after reading a few posts. I suppose its a bit off topic, but still bizarre that I find this thread the same day.
I was watching a boring documentary around four, four thirty this afternoon, and I fell asleep. I had one of those dreams where everything feels real, right down to the wind; in the dream, it was twelve-fifty in the morning, I'd had a few beers, and went into the kitchen for a snack. I notice outside that the sky is blue, not black; stepping onto the back porch, I take a look around. The sun was up, but more south than it should have been; heavy, reddish storm clouds were coming from the east, and the sky was darker on the north-western part of the horizon. I ran inside to get my girlfriend to take a look; she gets out in time to see the clouds overtake the sun. Before the clouds covered all, as the light faded, stars, like the Orion constellation, could be seen.
As I said, a bit off topic. Just odd that I have this dream and then find what I dreamed happened to other people in other places.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join