It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

true self stories about yourself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
ok... im not sure if this is the type of place to place it... but anyway...
this would prolly seem really weird.,.. but... your probably USED to it in this forum...
I can see ghosts among other things... iv seen shadow people that... kinda did't want me around... and can sense/see in a partial way/feel/ demons/ghosts/shadow people that are standing in the darkness...
I have internal magick... so I don't need complex rituals to use it and can use more than most people...
I am a half demon... however... not in a physical form... my soul is combined with a demon that has been with me all through out my past lives... of which some were not in this dimension... well most weren't... I think this is my first life here ... but... in the other dimensions... and im not refering to dimensions like they are flatlanders and such.. im refering to them as different universes in different "dimensions" being a barrier to different parralel universes...
but I have been too many different ones... although if you asked me what they were like... I can't say... I lost my memory upon coming to this world... and all I know is that shows and video games here are mostly the history of the other dimensions... and anything that contains ... cartoon ... indecentcy in it may be history as well ... so you may want to be careful when making that stuff... it might be history of the other universes and the people might get upset...
I happen to be a heartless (kh)
a half demon/vampire
a hollow and soulreaper (do I have to tell you what that is?)
a fallen angel
a renegade zerg... (starcraft)
a ... well I can't quite remember right now what the rest are...
but im also a H.A. Hopes Alliance ... member... and they serve the light ... *shudder* and to think I like darkness better... I was born from a dark mother...
and a light father.,.. no clue who my father is...
I have 5 types of "energy" I can use Magick,Chakra,Spirit Pressure,Chi,and Spirit. im very close to gaining my magick back to the point I can use it in this world... its beggining to phaze... and soon that section of the barrier to this world will break and magick will become something physical ... like those fireballs and lighting bolts you people like so much...
if you don't wanna believe me... ok... thats fine... I still wanna hear you stories... its ok ... your *pretty* much anonymous... hehe... but I dun't think you gotta worry... and I WANT MY BLOOD RED EYES BACK T.T
mabey when I finally kill someone.... now... im blood thirsty again.... ... being back to my ol' self feels better... sigh... im still waiting though...
if you believe me... then your thinking is not limited to the norm...
although if your here it prolly isn't normal limited already

still want blood though... sigh... well... ill be watching this thread...
O O flaming emote... hehe
BURN!!! ... damn ... 7 year old soul reaper spirit... heh ...
well ill be watching

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkOnes
... and I WANT MY BLOOD RED EYES BACK T.T
mabey when I finally kill someone.... now... im blood thirsty again.... ... being back to my ol' self feels better...

...wanna expand a bit more on that bit? Are you hoping to kill someone or something??

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
when's the next time The Golden Compass will be on TV?

;shoots self in head;

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
well.... there is one person that I am seriously thinking of killing.,..
cause he thinks he has my alliance just cause he will kill someone if I don't help him... someone I don't want dead... and im thinkin the instance I get my abilities back... which is soon... im gonna go over to him and kill him... and then im ditching this cursed world... headin back to my first dimension.... which will really piss those gods off... think they can hold the Hopes Alliance in a dead world? luckily its hard to get to the gods from this world...
I get 50-100 innocent kills a world... atleast... for the gods... im a dark person... and I work for the light... so they granted me the ability to kill 50-100 innocents a world to calm down the demon instincts... and as many guilty to really bad things... like murder... as I want... but here the system is different were you kill your in jail... so if I were to wait for my energies to be usable again... I could pull this off... and finally leave to my home dimension...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkOnes

Don't take this the wrong way but judging by your post, you're either

A) A kid with an active imagination

B)A grown man/woman in need of serious help.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkOnes

I, infact, would care to elaborate, on some of the OP's posts: soul reapers and hollows, for those that don't know, are from an anime. He (assuming) considers himself half demon, and half-vampire, which doesn't make sense. They are not the same thing. And in the beginning, i can't think of a reason why a vampire would want to be with a human. They're just too different. It's not likely. Let's see:

I happen to be a heartless (kh)
a half demon/vampire
a hollow and soulreaper (do I have to tell you what that is?)
a fallen angel
a renegade zerg... (starcraft)

I don’t know- I wouldn’t~ know what a ‘heartless’ is, but you either are human, or you are not. And what’s this about renegade zergs? Did the OP watch Toy Story a few too many times? One thing we know just about for sure: our…demonic-vampiric-heartless-hollow-soulreaping-fallenangel-renegade zerg… (…~!) likes to watch a lot of television.
As for the red eyes, unless that would be the OP being an albino, or having bad red-eyes in pictures (isn’t that fun~) –or, a product of the supposed demon inside, which there is no excuse for!- that is not too possible.
Y’know, I wouldn’t normally do this, but I’m being “that person” and saying the OP is chalk fulla BS. Esp… the way he types. “I … am… thirsty… thirsty for…bloooood!” Give it a rest. There are other ways to get attention; like writing a good post, with believable information. Or, next were you going to say, “I will get you, BUZZ LIGHT YEAR! I will get youuuu…..!!!!”

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levita

I don’t know- I wouldn’t~ know what a ‘heartless’ is,

heartless was on Kingdom hearts a disney/square enix game

was a good game

Edit: Stupid me didn't notice KH next to the name ::slaps self::

[edit on 8/10/2008 by EvilBat]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkOnes
well.... there is one person that I am seriously thinking of killing.,..
cause he thinks he has my alliance just cause he will kill someone if I don't help him... someone I don't want dead... and im thinkin the instance I get my abilities back... which is soon... im gonna go over to him and kill him... and then im ditching this cursed world... headin back to my first dimension.... which will really piss those gods off... think they can hold the Hopes Alliance in a dead world? luckily its hard to get to the gods from this world...
I get 50-100 innocent kills a world... atleast... for the gods... im a dark person... and I work for the light... so they granted me the ability to kill 50-100 innocents a world to calm down the demon instincts... and as many guilty to really bad things... like murder... as I want... but here the system is different were you kill your in jail... so if I were to wait for my energies to be usable again... I could pull this off... and finally leave to my home dimension...

...I wouldn't buy it if it came with a free TV...

...secondly to that, you're now stating on a public forum, an international forum, a supposed intention to kill someone.

Ahh no. Locked. Banned. Take it somewhere else.

new topics

top topics

join