It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Persecution of Illegal Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

I see. But it didn't seem to be an issue for most until the media campaign beagn. In some states homosexual sex is illegal. Do you support the persecution of homosexuals just because it is illegal? I hope not.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Well, maybe for some people it does.

But then I'd be inclined to wonder if the people who use that basis as an argument ever, say, exceed the speed limit. Or don't come to complete stops at stop-signs.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

so it seems you dont know anything about gangs and i dont expect you too but let me give you some insight cause you seem very ignorant.First off MS13 is not a mexican gang at all they are salvadorians and they will absolutely take a mexican out if they got the chance to.you no what im pissed and im not about to explain nothing to ignorant fools.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Immigration can be contentious topic.

Let's please remember to treat our fellow members with respect.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mexican

so it seems you dont know anything about gangs and i dont expect you too but let me give you some insight cause you seem very ignorant.First off MS13 is not a mexican gang at all they are salvadorians and they will absolutely take a mexican out if they got the chance to.you no what im pissed and im not about to explain nothing to ignorant fools.

I didn't know who made them up myself. I was wondering if MS13 originated in a deportation of American citizens (many/most natural born) that took place a number of years back to the countries of origin who were later trained in warfare by the dictators of those countries and sent back here. I'm trying dig details out of my head about that one-- brain freeze. If this rings a bell, help me out here.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mexican

so it seems you don't know anything about gangs and i don't expect you too but let me give you some insight cause you seem very ignorant.First off MS13 is not a Mexican gang at all they are Salvadorians and they will absolutely take a Mexican out if they got the chance to.you no what i am pissed and i am not about to explain nothing to ignorant fools.

Manners , manners , manners. I did not say I knew it all sir. I said I lost some friends to that gang. And yes, I am lumping all of South America together because that seems to be where we are having so many illegals coming from. How is it that you know so much about this gang? Did I touch a nerve or two?

P.S.
Just to show I am not completely ignorant I spell checked your post for you. No thanks necessary.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
My son fell off the water slide, hit his head and was dazed. He's only 3yrs old so we took him to the ER. They did a CAT scan. He's fine.
The hospital sent me a $3000.00 bill. I have insurance, but I am still going to have to pay about $400.00.
While we were in the ER waiting room, an illegal alien shows up with her 13 year old daughter (who also has a kid). None of them speak english, so an interpreter is provided to them. No problem. I overheard that they are illegal and have no health insurance, but the hospital will file for emergency Medicaid and they will not have to pay anything.
I am so freaking angry. The hospital will chase me to the end of the earth for their $400.00, but the illegal alien is given FREE treatment. Not only is their treatment free, but the hospital does not call immigration. No wonder illegals want to stay illegal. They have absolutely no incentive to becoming law abiding citizens. Hell, I think we should all renounce our citizenship. Then we won't have to pay taxes, obey the law or pay for anything.

A friend of mine also needed $50,000 surgery and had to pay it. An illegal alien got it for free. Who do you think ends up paying for these illegal aliens surgeries? WE DO.

We have to pay for both our surgeries, AND theirs.

It's actually a LAW in the USA that illegal aliens HAVE TO receive free health care.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Actually, MS13 was started by some Salvadorians who left El Salvador during the Civil War I think.

They are actually a very scary gang.

As for the immigration thing, it's very hard to take a side. Cheap labor helps keep the cost of some things down, but if they are getting free healthcare, than its flawed. No offense, but I don't feel like I should pay for their healthcare

What law says that illegals be given free healthcare?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SUMDUMONKEY

The United States belongs to Americans, we didn't say the world belonged to us. The point is, the whole Native American thing was 300 years or so ago, or maybe just over 100, but whatever.

Things change, the Native Ameircans weren't unified nor were they peaceful with even each other.

The world is changing, it always is, so what?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ADisbeliever

ADis, no offence, but that last part was a tad too offensive, no reason for that you know?

To the other guy: Still, there are laws and you have to follow the, it's not like they're unreasonable (most of them aren't).

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Another thing, the amount and i mean ridiculous amount of americans trying to live in Spain for example is unbelievable. I am a teacher here and all the other teachers i work with are illegal and guess what they are all from the states. and they are using the health services and benifits to the max..most of them are escaping the states because in their eyes its falling, and their country is being invaded by illegals. but then what are they here??

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You fail to mention how those Americans more than likely entered Spain legally.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by August Sonereal

Yeah mate things change..so except immigration..those are words from your mouth..things change..it doesnt matter if the native american thing was ages ago ..so? now its the immigration..like i said everything goes in circles, so bro thats life

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ADisbeliever

So here is my question to you AD. Would you trade places with them? Would you live their life knowing you would get free health care. Would you work the fields every day. Also I am not aware of a law that requires all illegal aliens be given free health care. Can you show me this piece of legislation.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

...They provide extremely cheap labor and I find it hard to believe that the money American's save in the agriculture industry alone with this labor is not enough to make up for any cost associated with illegals...

You should agitate in favor of quality of life, rather the rights of big business to take advantage of your fellow human beings.

Presumably, these are examples of American citizens, providing extremely cheap labor:
www.brasschecktv.com...

Forgetting all talk of nationalism or borders, are you telling us that any laborers can survive on less than a living wage and still have money to send to their relatives? Common sense would tell you that any necessities, which the company doesn't cover, have to come from somewhere.

At the bare minimum, business models should allow laborers to earn an easily survivable wage, payable in Constitutional dollars. By that standard, it's big businessmen who can't pull their own weight.

Also, I don't think Mexicans should have to travel so far for this standard of pay. If they're so fearless, let them demand their diginity in Mexico.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You make it sounds like its the same as the Europeans coming to the Americas, its not, they weren't breaking any laws.

These illegals are.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by August Sonereal]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by August Sonereal

whats the diff entering legally..americans get 3 months...but then live 2 3 years or more and try to marry or get residance some how which takes 5 years or more this still make sthem illegal..and if we went deep enough , that means they came here with illegal motive, to stay over ..they are stll illegal, and there personal insurance runs out after 3 months so whos paying the rest us ...no?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join