It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen cells increase gas millage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MBF

It does i built a solid one for myself and its high maintenance with the elctrolyte adding everyday, and if you dont have all stainless your water gets brown, but it seriously helps, I got a boost of 8-10 mpg, so my old car is at near new, aside from an annoying transmission issue. Ive had it installed now for months, went 400 miles on about 9 gallons recently.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
reply to post by MBF

It does i built a solid one for myself and its high maintenance with the elctrolyte adding everyday, and if you dont have all stainless your water gets brown, but it seriously helps, I got a boost of 8-10 mpg, so my old car is at near new, aside from an annoying transmission issue. Ive had it installed now for months, went 400 miles on about 9 gallons recently.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by mastermind77]

Now this sounds like perhaps you aren't a kook.

Do you have any idea or know anywhere that suggests what impact this might have on engine oil or the impact of the engine components? I figure this might have an impact on aluminum blocks.

While "Brown's gas" may be combustible, I know that welding with hydrogen causes porosity problems in welds; I imagine that welding with deuterium would cause similar problems.

There are several power generation systems that burn unmodified gas from land fills to generate power (like 4 MW from one landfill). I have visited such sites personally. But that is burning primarily methane and sulfur compounds, i.e. natural gas, not hydrogen or "Brown's Gas."

To illustrate the point, you likely could modify an engine to run on acetylene, but I would imagine that the higher combustion temperature would cause problems.

The faculty at a certain University in Indiana develop systems that are hybrid mechanical-hydraulic. The efficiency of the hydraulic system is poor alone, but it *can* boost the overall efficiency if it is used with computer controls. The idea that an electrolysis cell can boost the overall efficiency of the engine is not out of the question. But the clams of 40-60% sound like BS. However, just by drafting behind a semi-truck in the highway, I can routinely boost my mileage by 10-15% and I measure it in real time. But the instant you begin introducing extra oxygen into the chamber, you will begin consuming more oil and heating the pistons/cylinders more.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ScienceDada

Well I can assure everyone reading this post that it is NOT over anyone's head and it can be easily grasped by most. Again, there are many options for seeing this in action and many people willing to share information and help each other.

I have no doubt that many experimental scientists and engineers (which I certainly consider myself) are aware and are becoming more aware of this manipulation process. This is the idea and the goal. I'm also sure/positive they understand the connotations of it and the potential danger of spreading the information widely.

And again, understanding of many things is pivotal. This believe that extremely important information or valuable information makes its way to the public and is spread like wildfire in society is a pipedream at best. In no way does it even remotely work like that.

I'm reposting this paragraph because it's important for everyone to consider the implications of it...

"Maybe it's because you are unaware that oil companies aren't in competition with each other but are a collective monopoly over the energy industry. Maybe it's because you're unaware of multinational operations such as General Electric (one of the most evil companies of all time in my opinion) and their technology suppression since the early 1900's. Maybe it's because you don't realize Big Oil, Big Tech, Big Pharma and Big Chema's decisions are all made by the same few people and are hardly ever in the interest of society yet they govern all of us. I really have no idea where you lie."

Mastermind77 - Congrats and nicely done. We are currently getting about a 55% increase in MPG with our first vehicle implementation. Ours has been installed for months as well. Tell me, have you had a chance to experiment with resonance pulse modulation?

U2U me if you are interested in sharing infomation, and that goes for anyone else as well!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MBF

WOW the news report was taken down by the Illuminati CIA energy
suppressors.

How did Pres. Carter ever put out an energy initiative.

I know, fund wind technology and insulation comapnies.
Earth vibrations as a power source stayed in the Illuminati vault.

MBF

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

What are you using for the electrolyte? I've heard of people using different things.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
From someone doing the HHO thing:

He uses sodium bicarbonate to make the water conduct electricity.

Nice to see people using non Relativistic science even though they do
not know it.

You won't hear free energy is involved, but it is.

The CIA knows it and will set the gas prices accordingly to quell
the HHO conversions.

People are getting very close to finding the energy in the atmosphere.
More powerful than gas.

ED: I can link to the project with photos if interested.

[edit on 8/21/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

MBF

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I've said for years that there is energy all around us, all we have to do is learn how to harness it. Thanks for the info. I might try to build one.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MBF

I've said for years that there is energy all around us, all we have to do is learn how to harness it. Thanks for the info. I might try to build one.

There is another thread, start at the beginning, very good.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MBF

Good point MBF, I'm led to believe this as well. Although I don't doubt their are those who know how to harness these "unknown" energy sources but as this well-known quote says...

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." -----Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, in a lecture shortly before he died

MBF, anyone with interest in building a basic HHO cell for their car can find all the information and demonstration they need on the Internet, for free. Just to give you an idea, what you'd be looking at, approx. 250ml of HHO per minute is enough to increase MPG approx. 20% in an average sedan. This is a substantial increase in mileage for the time investment required. Many of the "above average" backyard made cells that can be seen online boast one litre per minute or more however these are more advanced cells and usually incorporate resonance which is more time consuming. U2U me if you'd like some more information or online sources.

-SB

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I know HHO boost has been done, well a few on the net say so.

Its not for me and might do it on an older car.
Good selling point if it works.

I thought that HHO boost centers might come along.
From my post on:
How to Regain Control of Fuel Prices
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Set up HHO conversions centers.

But that will start the oil companies spending more on dis information
and mind control tactics.

Car manufactures will not go along, or will they.

Getting ethanol mix by law and laws (patents and such) have
lowered gas mileage to put money in Illuminati pockets.

The next big thing: the HHO center near you

Then hydrogen fuel on the fly, no waiting no more HHO centers.
Poland water will be out best fuel. Invest in water young man,
get water rights and prosper.

ED: About some extra occult power, hidden power, there might
be the hydrogen atom - hydrogen molecule effect added in that
works like this:
The Hydrogen molecule re combines giving off more energy
than it took to separate.
H2 + 103cal/gram mole => 2H => H2 + 109,000 cal/gram mole
This might help in the bubbling or some where but one never
knows does one.

[edit on 8/21/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

MBF

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Thanks for the link, I'll read it when I have a little time. It's getting late.

MBF

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

I noticed that the boosters have some electronics. Do you know where I could find any info on what it is and how to build it?

Wouldn't you love to have been able to just sit down and talk to Ben? I would love to know what he knew.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This web page sells the bottle and the works:

easywatercar.com...

Have fun.

MBF

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Thanks for the link. Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but the phone lines have been down for a few days because of the storm. It looks simple. When I get some time, I'll build one and try it.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Having read this thread I have one little thing to say:

Anyone who thinks current power and economic structures and even establishment education systems are unbiased and would automatically adopt democratic power generation systems, ie systems that cannot be controlled directly, is sadly mystaken. The world is run by a mob, and they want their kickbacks.

Also, I believe said mob knows that in time they may not be able to suppress this technology. This is what the rush to authoritarism is really about. They need it to keep their socioeconomic positions and, ultimately, if they have to they will tax the use of water. No matter what psuedo enviromental bullcrap they have to come up with, or what they have to spray to stop it from raining down for free.

I am constantly surprised at the amount of people on a site like this that do not take into account high level corruption when it comes to technology dissemination.

Here's the principle folks: if it's so good it makes stuff for free there are people that don't want you to have it.

Doubt me? Read up on how Tesla's inventions were financed and shelved for example. The examples of this selfish apropriation of technology are numerous.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

StrangeBrew,

I am a brand new member, therefore I cannot U2U until I have made 20 posts. Would you be so kind as to U2U me with more information and links on how to build a HHO conversion kit for my car?

I am a novice when it comes to engines, physics, etc. So the simpler the instructions the better!

Thank you for taking the time to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join