It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How WW3 Will Start Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is how ww3 is going to happen in a dream I had on thursday night.

Georgia attacks russia, so russia declares war on U.S. backed Georgia.

Georgia is next to Azarbaijan which is a country next to iran. Some missiles of Georgia will hit Azarbaijan, and Azarbaijan will declar war on Georgia.

The U.S. will declare war on Azarbaijan saying terrorists are there threatening Georgia and Israel. Then the U.S. will bomb Azarbaijan and an "accidental" bomb will hit Iran. Iran attacks Israel and the U.S. goes to war with Iran.

That's how the war starts. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

You should have posted this on Thursday then. I mean you lost all credibility when you wrote this after the fact and all this news is easily found all over the internet. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Plausible. In fact, pretty maddeningly simple. I makes sense. Especially since Russia is "the aggressor" in this situation, contrary to the one State Department spokesman...forgot his name.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
How would I lose credibility? The Georgia and Russia thing is just the beginning. It's not like it's over.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
IT SUCKS YOUR STATEMENT, RUSSIA WILL NEVER GET INTO WAR DIRECTLY AGAINST THE US OR NATO.

PUTIN AND MELVEDEB THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE AND KEEP CONTROL IN THE EX URSS AREA. YOUR COMENTS ABOUT IRAN AND "ACCIDENTAL BOMBINGS" ARE LIKE KIDS ARGUMENTS.

THERE WILL BE A REAL WORLD WAR ONLY WHEN STATES OF THE EU OR US WILL BE MENACED OR DIRECTLY AGRESSED. THE REST IS LOCAL BULL#, LIKE TIBET VS CHINA, COLOMBIA VS ECUADOR, ISRAEL VS SYRIA, ETC...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i will start ww3 so u will al die

top topics

join