It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why September 08?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have heard a lot about and even created a post about Bushes fascist takeover using haliburton camps. Alot of people speculate they will be used in the event of an economic crash which some say is already planned and evidently under way. A lot of the theories post to September as the time the economy will actually collapse. So here are my questions.

Where are people getting the date September from? Is it from that guy who posted on the city forums back in March claiming his Uncle was in the military? Because if so that doesn't explain the radio youtube video that someone posted here. The one that blames Nancy Pelosi if someone were to be blamed. Since she was basically bought off by Bush.

Also is the economy planned to crash on purpose? Is it that if just became unmanageable and they are keeping us in the dark about it for our own safety? Or is it more sinister minded and it's suppose to crash to keep us enslaved? What would Bush have to gain from that?

Thanks for any replies there may be to my questions. I will check back periodically.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've been waiting for "the big change" similar to what the OP describes for many years now...since the 1980s, really...and there are so many predictions that it will happen in this month or that month...and yet "it" never does.

Nevertheless, nobody reasonable can deny that things are getting worse, freeedoms are eroding, the government is getting more brutal, the world is getting more grim, etc.

So I see it as more of a slow, steady grind downwards than a "snap change" that will happen at a specific time. I don't see Bush grabbing power and remaining in office beyond his term. He'll leave and the next president (whichever of the two puppets it is) will continue the same kinds of broadly oppressive policies. The economy will continue to decay. One day we'll wake up and we'll be living in tent cities or out of our cars in a parkinglot or in some awful holding pen and we won't quite be sure how we got there and we won't be able to pinpoint a specific time when it happened. Heck, some people are already doing so and the numbers are growing.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Still waiting for something to happen on 8/8/08... now 9/9/09!.....

Still waiting for Bush to get enough intelligence to write out his own tax returns....

Still waiting for everything!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well, I think it's because of Timewave Zero/One...

Here is a thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In it is a chart of what the calculations of the timewave have done/are expected to do. And there is a marked fluctuation in September '08.

new topics

top topics

join