It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Putin...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
He,s fed up and is not going to take it any longer. Gerogia is now nothing and the president of Georgia may as well take flight to the USA for safe havon. After all the USA is not going to go in there to do anything now. All our troops are busy staying alive as it is. Georgia is once again under Putin's control and so will be boon all those other's wanting or thinking the USA was going to make them as independent states. Be like one of the US states wanting to leave this union and become ally with Russia. Would Russia come to the aid of say California when Washington sends troops in to show there going to remain a state of the USA?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This man knows his main adversary personally in ways we can only speculate on, what if the Bush administration had given Putin an ultimatum?

NATO with US military intervention in this conflict would require a serious decision .... inside of those eyes perhaps he is contemplating what could have to happen.

Then again, perhaps it is just constipation.

No matter what, great replies here in this thread, and a nice break from the MSM news crap!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by maloy
Damn there is a cult of personality of Putin developing on ATS. The funny thing Americans are more interested in him and his appearance than Russians are.

I don't know about other people here, but hes one of the few foreign leaders I would be honored to meet.

He has a "set" on him and seems very genuine. I have a lot of respect for the guy! Unfortunately, doesn't look like ill be making it over to russia anytime soon.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by AndrewTB]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Alarmist2012

I see 'you have no idea how many different ways I can squash you' in his evil little beady eyes

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The picture just confims my suspicion: Putin needs to be watched. I'm sorry, but I have never, ever truested the man. From the first time that I saw him,I got bad "vibes."

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I've seen him do other stuff on Russia Today, and he had the *exact* same expression. The one where you think there is "more" about it, and that it's something negative in a sad manner, however he was just listening to some guy speak.

I think you people see too much in it.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by maloy

Originally posted by CO Vet

Medvedev? OK.

HAHAHAH

I get it. Medvedev is really short compared to Putin. He is like 5'3. Right? Am I right? Am I missing something?

Missing the whole meaning. But that's OK. By your avatar, that's to be expected.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Russia's prime minister, Vladimir Putin, who has taken charge of the crisis, eclipsing the president, Dmitry Medvedev, visited refugees in hospitals in Vladikavkaz, and said 22,000 had crossed into Russia.

To be expected. Putin's puppy knows his place, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Ditto!

This guy has too much power, and maybe it is just vibe picked up from an image, some may see and sense it, some may not, but I swear there is something about it. With all that is going on, including the fact that the world may be on the "brinK" again... It almost seems as if this man has a Hitler "LIKE" fantasy of global domination, first by reconstituting the former soviet union, then Europe.... then the world?

Sounds far fetched, but this could be the reason Europe "urgently needs" a missile defense system which could knock down Russian missiles.. It may be why Putin is so angrily opposed to it.

This all from a picture?

Ah, .... maybe!

[edit on 11-8-2008 by The_Alarmist2012]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join