It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join A Bigfoot Expedition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Want an adventure join a Bigfoot expedition.
www.bfro.net...

Seems to me the more people that join the expediton, the better chance to spot a bigfoot. At the very least you'll get some good exercise.

If I had the money to spare I would go just out of curiosity. I've wanted to see a Bigfoot, but never have even though I go into the forests on a regular basis.

Of course I've never seen a Cougar either, but I know there out there in the wilds.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I live in Montana, about 20min from a forest.. and am always in the woods.

I've seen 1 mountain lion, 2 bears(black) (both of which were on a wildlife park), 1 badger, 1 rattlesnake, only 3 coyotes, I think I may have seen a wolf once, but can't be poisitive, and only 4 moose'(though only 1 was not on a wildlife park).

now that is after spendign alot of time in the woods (i'm currently 20). My dad, who grew up in montana, and was in the woods alot more than me up through 20, and tons more if you count up to current days list is not that different than mine. He's seen a few more bears, only 1 mountain lion, only 1 rattle snake.. not many more badgers or moose, but more..a ton more coyotes, and afaik no wild wolves.

I am one that thinks it's entirely possible for a bigfoot to be out there, and avoiding people. Most other animals do a great job of it... so why would this be any different?

I would love to go on the expeditions, even expecting NOT to see or hear sasquatch. Visition those forests would be delightful for me.. (mostly washington and n.california.. new mexico is kinda far away for me :p)

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I would love to do this, it sucks that I have to live out here in Massachusetts. Like Ewom said, merely going out into the woods on an expedition like this would be fun, even if i didnt see/hear a sasquatch. Though I definately believe they are out there, I can't wait until someone gets some rock solid proof.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
A Bigfoot expedition would be so cool. To bad they don't have any offerd to Canada at that site. I have heard Bigfoot many times never seen him though.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by Lord Of The Strings]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I wish I had the money to do this. The California expedition is just a couple hours away. Even if I didn't see bigfoot it would be interesting. I love the forest and wish I could go more offten.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You'd have to be the luckiest son of a bitch alive to find bigfoot in that short amount of time.
Good luck to anyone that goes though, although I know I wouldn't waste my time with it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Star Eagle

Hello to all.....my name is Michael, I am 62 years of age and have lived most of my life in Colorado but now live in Crescent City and have followed the beast through the world since I was in my twenties. I am very much an outdoors man.... have camped, hunted and fished Colorado extensivly with family, friends and family for thirty yesrs.

I am not interested in people seeing my paultry accomplishments...it is for myself and friends to learn from what I may learn..........
I am on another "Bigfoot" search, starting August, 21st and will conclude when we get tired....aprox a week or so. Some of the party perfers to search during the day.....where myself and others think the night time is the best time for an encounter.

We will keep record of our travel from Crescent City and every step of the way...by pen and film....three different types of cameras. You may inquire in the week after if you wish of our adventure.....if we do capture something signifiant....you will already have know it before we make contacy.

Take Care~
Michael

[email protected]

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yes, everyone wants to go on a "Bigfoot" expedition!! Be careful what you ask for. I live near the North Cascade mountains in Washington state. I am former military (special forces) and a former state police investigator. I am leaving soon to a very remote place at about 6000 ft. The native americans and locals don't go there and tell me there is a tribe or group of these "whatever" that live there. They have chased several people out of there. It is 18 miles one way up to the lakes surrounded by dense forest. I have asked several researchers to go with me, just excuses why they can't go. I will only take two people. I have been asked by the people that were chased out to check this place out for myself as I am not totally convinced?? The native americans tell me not to go there or spend the night?? "Oh, now I am really scared"!! This is no sunny day hike. It is very remote and rough. If you want a real expedition (recon) this is it. No, I do not charge anything! I am not for money, just the facts! I have the equipment all you need is "courage"! I will probably wind up going by myself as I have in the past. Plenty of talkers but no doers! "Cowboy up" and lets go!! I leave October 1 and will stay until October 5. If I find anything "real" I will go back in a week to stay longer. Remember this is a "recon" of the area to see what is chasing people out of there?? I only desire people that are serious and won't "cut and run" if something "goes bump in the nigh"!

Trooper55

"De Opresso Liber"
edit on 17-8-2011 by trooper55 because: added content

top topics

join