It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Postal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The Postal games are the definitions of violent video games. However, they're brilliant.

Postal 2 has gone to new limits of extreme violent nature in games, and it's only as violent as you want it.

It's a first person shooter and you have daily missions throughout the week. Example: Go through Monday and do your goals. They can be from getting milk to shooting Gary Coleman or murdering some cats. Whatever you want, it's there.

Here are some videos from the game itself:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Postal 3 is being released soon but no longer first person, but 3rd person. Imagine Grand Theft Auto, except your goal is to get a job at a...er...adult novelty shop. You have to clean up the video booths with your vacuum & clean it out by launching out the tissues and rags out the window and into a fire.

The game looks pretty intense:
www.youtube.com...

Violent? Yes. Fun? You know it.

Anyone here ever play Postal? Anyone hate it?

I for one, can't get enough of Postal 2 !!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Postal 2 was one of my all time favorites
Cant find it anymore tho..

I used to like pouring gasoline in people's house's and on people, then lighting a match and yeah, you get the picture...

animals and holding up stores was also fun....

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I really dig giving the dog treats so he follows you around the game. It eventually attacks & kills anyone who attacks you.

The best though is when the pup runs after a cat and tears it apart.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
if you liked the games be sure and check out the movie when it is available in america. its filmed in canada yet isnt avaialable in america as of yet and has only appeared on four screens across the country.

as of now the english version released for some reason has directors commentary so you cant hear the story. Its also in german for some odd reason but not english yet which is odd because its filmed in english in canada.

top topics

join