It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I noticed Pres. Bush hung out with some Olympians today, If an Olympian would you hang out with Geor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I mean your there training, practicing, warming up, he walks up to you with that smirk on his face, puts his hand out, would you:
a. shake his hand and tell him he is a great American Ambassadeur
b. laugh in his face
c. fake hand shake, and say "too slow and comb your hair with your hand"
d. just tell him straight to his face, he sucks and should go screw himself

I myself would have a hard time shaking his hand, so I would try to ignore him and maybe take a restroom break, and become a ghost. I can't stand the creep. Or maybe I would fist pound and get JFK's head photochopped onto his body for a better photog. Naaa I wouldnt give him the honor of a fist pound, maybe to the face though.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
D, with no reluctantcy.

I think the problem is that no one has actually told him he's horrible. SO he's ignorant on opinion; surrounded by yes-men.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Now, now. Don't be a hater just because he's smarter, better educated, wealthier, and more successful than you will ever be. Oh, forgot, and he could kick your ass with one hand tied behind his back.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Oh, I would most definitely would hang out with him for as long as I could and try and learn as much as I could. I would try to be his newest bestest of friends. I would then have some of the most read threads on ATS.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Genius! Why didn't I think of that!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Genius! Why didn't I think of that!

Well, there's always going to be people who are capable of "thinking outside the box" & that's what makes for an interesting world.

Personally, I'd smile, shake his hand & (assuming that I'm not one of the American athletes) cuss him out in my native language. Since he's got such a poor command of English, there's no way in hell he'd know what I'm saying.

A while back, there was a thread on ATS asking what you'd do if you ever saw one of those "blue or red stickers" on your mailbox? My answer there would be to remove the stickers, go to Washington D.C. & put them on the mailbox at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

new topics

top topics

join