It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a photo of Martian Life, does anyone know where this came from?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think these photos show those rocks better.

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4

I could not find any pancam images, so no colour images.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if people read the whole thread or if they just read OP's first post and then go on with their reply?

A lot posts,questions and comments seem to repeat over and over again.

And these last pictures...??

You mean those 2 rocks in the foreground would be the same "rocks" as OP posted?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
its a rock.

i heard people think its an ape. And what would it be living off of in the jungle that isnt there?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Yes, I think those are the same rocks, sorry if I was clear about it.

And these other photos show them too.

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4

Maybe these images show better that these are the same rocks.

[edit on 13/8/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

These images have what looks like a dirt road running through them. Some graffiti on the big rock near the middle of the picture looks like “OXAXO LA Kings rule!!”. Oh geez, now the crypts are going to want a piece of the action!
Ok, I couldn’t resist! But there does look like a road there.

Is there a point of reference you see to help make a positive ID on our rocks for a proper alignment?

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by maxtron

good find! Some of those do look wicked!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMap, you may have found the evidence that defines these formations as just rocks, in the second set of photos you've posted. I'll spend some time trying to match them up, but they do look as if they are the other side of our rocks in question. I already see several consistencies there!!

Great find ArMap, great find!!!

Unless our Martians can camouflage themselves to look like rocks, I think the speculation may be over in this case!! But don’t stop looking at these or any other photos. Many people assume that it will be a NASA scientist that will actually discover life somewhere out there. But are there really that many NASA scientist spending hours each day, examining every detail of every photo with an unbiased mind? I think we may be expecting too much from those guys. I would not be surprised to hear that it was an ATS member to first identify a life form on Mars, on a moon of Saturn or someplace else.

I hope that later down the line, we’ll all get the chance to monitor live feeds from Mars, from space and elsewhere. Who knows what we’ll find.

I’ll keep looking!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by senshido
If you want to hypothesize about possible life in this solar system, Europa may be a better candidate: /27opgs

What a coincidence, couple of days after posting that Europa thought, in the latest seti podcast Seth interviews a scientist and they discuss Mars; he then also mentions Europa in a very positive manner..

The link to the podcast : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by senshido

Yes, Europa has great potential. Everyday we learn of more sites that have potential.
Keep looking. Never stop.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Old thread I know but I added some colour to the picture just for fun and it seemed a shame not to share

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/714f6d44dca5.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by eaganthorn

I just find it hard to believe it is a gorilla on mars....or even an gorilla-like alien on mars....how could anything live in such a desert? Unless the photos of mars surface are not representative of the entire surface.....maybe nasa is only showing us what they wanted us to see..

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by punctual

oh yes some one opened there eyes oh there is hope yet
i mean this all respect and truth will set you free, how does it feel to be able to see now.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Until i know "the truth" is actually "the truth" I will not be set free unfortunately.....could someone have photoshopped that animal into the picture?

maybe it is admiral zex's beast...lol

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by punctual
Until i know "the truth" is actually "the truth" I will not be set free unfortunately.....could someone have photoshopped that animal into the picture?

maybe it is admiral zex's beast...lol

The image is one of NASA's and on their site so no not photoshoped

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

And no animal either, it's just a rock.

You just have to look at the other photos.
edit on 20/1/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join