It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos of aerially sprayed chemical attacks in TN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

which video shows the aerially sprayed chemical attacks the best?
this one:
www.youtube.com...
this one:
www.youtube.com...

or another video?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You would think that videos of the US homeland being chemically attacked would garner more attention.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am in west TN, and I don't follow. I know they spray large areas for bol-weavels, which is nearly extinct now, and the fumes can make you ill, but not deadly. Perhaps I am missing something?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
well obviously they didn't kill me yet BUT THEY HAVE MADE ME AND MY FAMILY SICK. This ain't no insecticide spraying which is what Gov. Bredesen sent me the MSDS sheets on. have you seen all the dead and dieing trees. Have you seen the white chemical crap that is left on the surface of the leaves after the rain (when we get some) evaporates from them?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No, I have not noticed this...I watched a few of the videos, and I have noticed the vapor trails over my area too, but I have yet to see anything on plants. Also I have not noticed any dying trees around my area, and I live near a reserve.

I guess I still don't follow...are you saying the government is spraying stuff in the air that is killing everything and making people sick? I have passed up every post about "chemtrails" because I thought people were referring to trails left by UFO's or something. I will have to look into this a bit further.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I just found the answer. Seriously. It's called Operation TARFOX. Apparently there were two others called ACE-1 and ACE-2 (Aerosol Characterization experiment).

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yes, but that happened in like 1996:

TARFOX...

It pretty much says it was a water vapor aerosol test. However, I really don't know what they would be spraying now. And since there is absolutely no public information on the internet (unless someone can point me in the right direction) aside from asking military personell, you will be unable to find much info.

I have not been able to locate any tests that have been done exposing the effects ofd what they are spraying.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't belive in chemtrails, so whenevr I see thm know they aren;t there.

now oc the other hand if the gov't said they were real then I'd see them and know they are there.

until fox news reports chemtrails i'm just having hallucination conspiracies and my eyes are lying to me etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tnangela

LOL.....well it's a good job you don't video every CONDENSATION TRAIL over here in the UK, we live under some of the busiest airspace in the world and you'd be videoing all day long!
But hang on a minute....there aren't suddenly thousands of mysterious deaths, there aren't thousands of people suddently going mental, there aren't children being born with 10 legs every day, yet if I look up into the sky now I can see at least 15 CONDENSATION TRAILS, I don't seem to be able to spot more than one in any of your videos. Oh I guess they're just chemtrails that didn't work! Now wonder they didn't "garner more attention"

MODS...Surely it's time for chemtrails to get their own forum, and keep them out of the way of good sensible discussion? ie the Area 51 Forum, that works really well!

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stratsys-sws

oooh... Robbie that was mean.....LOL

and yes they look like the uk most days..

snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hi Snoopy

:-) yeah it was a bit...must have been having a bad day, I just re-read it and it may have been a little harsh. But I do stand by what I said! :-)

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Hi Truthtellist,

Don't worry, you aren't mad. When you look up into the sky and see those white streaky lines, or those thin dispersed vapour clouds they really are there! They aren't a figment of your imagination and you don't need to wait for the government ot announce them! Honestly...they are absolutely real! They are something called CONDENSATION TRAILS or CONTRAILS....not chemtrails!
As an ATPL holder I've caused a few myself, and unless the 'powers that be' brainwashed me so I'd forget pulling the big red "deadly mind-altering mystical chemical spray" lever on the left hand side of the seat, I can assure you they are nothing sinister!

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnangela
You would think that videos of the US homeland being chemically attacked would garner more attention.

No offense. This crap has been explained to the inth degree for a long, long time.

Basically, this belief is born out of ignorance. No, I am not going to hash over the same, tired, worn out arguments that have been vomited up on these very forums for years.

Before you 'take me to task', just do a simple search and educate yourself. No, "research" does not exclusively entail reading various conspiracy sites.

new topics

top topics

join