It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

technology suppression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Have you ever had a subject that just rock you to your core. mine is the suppression of clean technology. such as stanley meyers water car, or other inventions that have clean technology capabilities. it alway seems that people want to deny somthing before giving it even a chance. like purpetual motion. i know the first thing some one is going to say is it defy's the law of physics. before you say that ever thought that maybe it might need to be rewritten so that we can get out of this rut because we are not advanceing as a civilazation. if science doesn't want to go along with it than they can just where they are but i wish they would just let the ones move forward that want to just remember that some of the greatest inventions were created in somones garage.
here's a link
befreetech.com...
please comment on this subject.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
We have had technical suppression since the days of Tesla. Thats why we are still fixed on the oil.

I dont know the reasons for it. Maybe its good that we dont have particle weapons yet. But we could have had it, along with other inventions not based on the combustion engine at all.

Tesla was a genius, but did not get the respect of his peers since he was so radically different. Dogma.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

At a certain level academic science seems to become a religion. Grass roots science is great, but the establishment is corrupt, too many left-brainers who can't see the world with possibility, and try to tie it down to theoretical laws. It's insanity imo.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

but it would be for the good of everyone even those who think they have to control everything. it could help less fortunate countries,with crops, stop polution, create jobs it just seems that everything now is about waste. instead of reuse.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by crawgator406]

new topics

top topics

join