It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DragonForce.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hey everyone out there, ive been busy on TinWiki today and whilst on there I've been listening to Dragonforce, i came upon them by accident but they rock. They are heavy metal i would say. Well here come some links...

DragonForce - Through the Fire and Flames

Dragonforce - Heroes of Our Time

the second is my favorite -- what you think ?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Never been able to get into this band for some reason.The guitarists are not that bad(they need to learn to be able to phrase more musicaly,rather than blaze all the time)and the drummer is realy good!
I think their whole mix sounds artificial,cant put a finger on why it sounds that way.It might be there highly processed guitar tones
But having said that there pretty good,Just need(imo)to beef up their sounds for a rawer and in your face overall sound

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The music is a little to "happy" sounding for me. Although, the guitarist are ridiculously fast. Decent music, just not my style per-say.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I saw them in concert last year. Those guys can put on a helluva show. I don't really listen to them all the time because their music is a little bit too happy for my taste, but if the mood catches me at the right time I will crank up their Inhuman Rampage CD. Operation Ground and Pound. Awesome song that one. Check it out.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
That sound is great Lightmare, now every time I'm on TinWiki I'm listening to them. Except the three that myself and Lightmare have posted does anyone know any other greats ?

Fox

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Pretty much all of the songs on their Inhuman Rampage CD are awesome. Well all except for one. The song called Trail of Tears is a ballad that just does not fit with the rest of the CD. Not that there is anything wrong with ballads, but in this particular case, it just doesn't sound right. Other than that, I have yet to hear a bad song from them.

I'm not sure if you can find it online anywhere, but another cool song to check out is Body Breakdown. Also check out Cry For Eternity.

Actually, you might want to just get a copy of Inhuman Rampage. The whole album is pretty good except for that Trail of Tears song. Check it out. You won't be disappointed.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I just listened to those songs and they rock, and i liekd the ballad one too, but the ballad one i heard was Trail of Broken Hearts, i never heard your tear one, we might have our wires crossed this is the song that i heard.

Fox

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Oops!!! You're right. I had the title of that song all wrong. Sorry about that.

new topics

top topics

join