It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Country is great!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
No Country is great!

There isn’t a single country out there that is “greater” then the next. I can go to any history book and find faults about your country, my country or our country.

I can find faults so bad that your patriotic ways would be even further faults to your own country. You have no life, you have no true religion left, and your beliefs are based off greed, corruption, and power.

For the ones claiming they want to “Change” the world. The only change you are going to do is hide more history from the rest of the world.

America is not great!
Russia is not great!
China is not great!
Iran is not great!
Spain is not great!
Egypt is not great!
Israel is not great!

All these countries have some horrible history of genocide, corruption, and stealing of lands. All of these countries are hypocritical in their approach to world affairs. There is no love or life left in these countries anymore! Anyone claiming they are proud of those countries should feel great shame fall upon them! Tell me which country has done something greater then the next? None of them have and all of them are guilty of cheating, stealing, and killing one another. Your ancestors would feel great shame knowing that the generation that lives today is so backwards to what they envisioned.

For all the other countries your lack of will power to control the super powers that be; is at best, just as equally at fault. For you remaining hidden while the people in the world die makes you just as wrong as the next.

I claim nothing as my own. I want nothing of any country or world that highlights genocide as defending themselves against injustice. No country is great nor is there any country left to be called “great”

Your time is coming to an end. I curse the countries who claim they are for freedom, liberty and justice but sit idle when the third world countries starve to death! May god have mercy on you for all the wrong you have done to the world and the animals, and the planet!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
OK, so you hate America, and you hate the world. No problem, we get it!

What I don't get is how this is "Breaking Political News"?

I'm not a mod, but if I was I would put this in BTS in the Rant section.

join