It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some assistance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I am nervous writing this b.c I've never believed in ET's when I was younger. It seemed like there was 'something ' out there after a while, but never did I think "Okay, yes they are here!"
I had a visit from 'something'. I'm terrified to sleep because of it. I never had the urge to ask about it b4-This happened in 2006. It wasn't like the experience was wiped from my mind only that I didn't think it was important. I am a spiritual medium, I deal with spirits and see them a lot and they don't frighten me b.c i'm used to it (it did when I was starting as a child). I record every experience in a journal of which I have about 9 books give or take I havn't counted. Now, I never could muster writing much about the visit-only drew a doodle of a picture.
So why am I thinking of it now non stop? why am I dreaming about them ?
All I want to know is what they want with me, if they are benevolant or if I have reason to stay awake at night in fear.
I'm not sure anyone will be able to know for me the answers-but my Hope is that someone, anyone will have had a similar experience but know more than I do.

okay, here is the experience best I can recall.
(I'm 23 years old now)
I woke one morning (2006 late july ))and I could hear my mom downstairs. I didn't have sleep paralyses (something I'm familiar with b,c I am a few months away from a 4 year degree in psychology) I could move fine but I was looking down at my sheets and the wall to my left. That's when my body went paralysed. It was my whole body except for my arms-I was allowed control it seemed to pull a blanket over my eyes..I was extremely frightened (please keep in mind it took a matter of minutes for all this to happen, but takes a while to explain each sensation).
I peeked out and saw a being sitting at my computer chair in front of me.
Only, I coul dnot even see it. He had on my housecoat-which I left on the floor-It was wrapped around it like a blanket. For a head it had on a weird type of mask. Maybe like a gas mask? but it looked more like a giant camera for a head. I swear if I didnt think it was a mask i would be calling them camera beings, with cameras for heads lol.
It looked to be really short 4'8..give or take..but it was all sitting and hidden...so i can't say for sure.

I screamed when I saw it, but nothing came out!
i had no use of my vocal cords. I was in complete panic but my heart didn't increase..I felt normal. my body didn't react to the fear. I often wonder if that was for my own good? I am lucky I didnt see them I guess, I would be in even more fear maybe.

A few days ago I was browsing my city;s message board and someone wrote in an a paranormal section how they were 'visited'. I didnt believe them, but i was curious what they'd say- apparently she has the same story I do (I never told her or anyone besides my mom and sister). That's what scares me, is that the same thing happened to her only she saw what it looked like..and the difference was that what she saw was significantly taller looking. 6 feet...mine wasn't at all tall looking. It happened in 2006 as well she says..

I'm scared..that's the only reason i'm coming out with my story now.
I don't even know why I wasn't scared the years b4...
if i get any helpful answers (please dont say something just to frighten me more btw..)I maybe can tell about th edreams? maybe they have messages?
please help

[edit on 9-8-2008 by anybodybutme]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anybodybutme

I want to say one thing here.

I'm not by any means a 'long-time' member, but I've seen a tentative post show up a few times. This time, it seems real.

Reason I say this, before you jump on this poor guy, is too many have been professionally polished posts.

Of course, decide for yourselves, as always....but keep a light hand. Just an opinion.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Interesting recounting of your experience, whatever it was. (I'm no expert on alien visitation/contact, so I have no idea what happened to you.) And it seems that you have a first person story here that is unusual.

I will be moving this thread to the Gray Area Forum, as it fits better there than here. But I will be moderating the thread there, as it is also one of my assigned forums. And the T&C applies there just as anywhere; so let us all remain civil and respectful; discussing the topic rather than each other.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
thankyou weedwacker,
I guess it won't matter if i'm not believed though, I'll be no better or worse off then I was. I just really want to be informed.
I just looked at that rainbow serpent thread, the image -not the one with the faces but the ones wit the stick like things is something I've seen before! I'm sooooo shocked and I wrote about them in my journal, so I am going to tak ethe time to read that post now. thanks for your post! I am glad I found this place I can learn a lot from these posts!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thankyou NGC2736, I will try to keep my threads in the appropriate places next time.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hello.

Because you are a medium your brain and mind wil function different than with "normal" people. It is hard to make the difference between the common world (al over accepted truth). And this piece "beyond". You are capable to receive/see things other people can't just becaust the did not develop this yet.

Fear is an feeling you get when your safety is treathened. But your fear will also be activated when one experience something unknown. Because your self-defence mechanism will warn you also when it is not always nessecary.Fear warns you to get out of the neighbourhood from the risk, just in case. But fear is not (I repeat) NOT a feeling that predicts danger. If it was lots less accidents would happen.

Ever crossed a street and you was almost run over by a speeding car? Your fear will warn you every next time you cross that street or any other, even if there is not a car around!

Just say to your fear; "thanks for the warning" and it will go a way as long as it does nont sense an new risk.

But because you're is such a unknown area (even for you) your self defense mechanism is working overtime. Don't worry if it was something bad, with the meaning to do you harm, it would already have done so.

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thankyou Saturn-You're right. I have been repeating that to myself as well, how if they wanted to hurt me, i'm sure thy could have by now. I'm still reading the rainbow serpend thread in another window, however I now see it's suppose dto be a face? but what I saw looks like the eyes? stick and wings to me..

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
*please delete

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
*please delete

new topics

top topics

join